Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (221523 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by dan5loriel: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Its just unfortunate that this Poland work Visa is not DIY which is against Nairaland rule due to scammers parading themselves as Visa Agent. But the truth be told no one can get a work permit for themselves. u need the help of an agency or a friend/ family and a lawyer in poland who can help secure the job and work permit in Poland.. now the problem is getting a reliable person to do that without using any agency.. The only way this thread can stay alive is if verifiable agency for work permit can be allowed to run their Ad on nairaland with full verification of their authenticity by the Moderators.. if not we can't have a valuable poland work visa thread.

No work permit No Poland Work Visa

My 1cent

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
dan5loriel:
Its just unfortunate that this Poland work Visa is not DIY which is against Nairaland rule due to scammers parading themselves as Visa Agent. But the truth be told no one can get a work permit for themselves. u need the help of an agency or a friend/ family and a lawyer in poland who can help secure the job and work permit in Poland.. now the problem is getting a reliable person to do that without using any agency.. The only way this thread can stay alive is if verifiable agency for work permit can be allowed to run their Ad on nairaland with full verification of their authenticity by the Moderators.. if not we can't have a valuable poland work visa thread.

No work permit No Poland Work Visa

My 1cent
Good. Note that is not the agency that will apply for the work permit, but your employer. So instead of recruitment agency collecting payments from the company, they collect it from you. I know how much I paid to get my own permit. Even a friend or family cannot apply for you, it must come from a registered company or employer. The most important thing is to just enter Poland first and search for other opportunities
Re: Poland Work Visa by TobyTreasure: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ikman33:

Good. Note that is not the agency that will apply for the work permit, but your employer. So instead of recruitment agency collecting payments from the company, they collect it from you. I know how much I paid to get my own permit. Even a friend or family cannot apply for you, it must come from a registered company or employer. The most important thing is to just enter Poland first and search for other opportunities

Well said
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ikman33:

I also have gotten my work permit , but I was asked to wait and not try to apply now for visa ,that the rejection rate at the Poland embassy is really high at this point in time , that a lot of rejections are flying

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
U ppl come again. Pls dont bring any negative report here jare. Is it not just about 4days ago someone got his visa and one d way ti poland on tuesday?
Just do ur assignment very well and engage ur psychology correctly in ur packaging, then u wl be given.

I also have gotten my work permit , but I was asked to wait and not try to apply now for visa ,that the rejection rate at the Poland embassy is really high at this point in time , that a lot of rejections are flying [/quote]
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2021
U see, even if visa is spread at the gate, everybody wl not be given visa. For u to be visa wl depend on ur effort, luck and God. Note that ur strategy is also important.
For exanple, look at d lady that her seasonal visa last week, she first sent her wedding invitation to the embassy in order to attend the wedding after her retun from job in poland. And she was given. That is strategy.

There is no country on earth that will give visa if you dont convince them that you are coming back to your country. That is the rule and u dont know why.

If you say poland refuse at at a high rate, just go to american or canada or british embassy and see the refusal rate then u wl see that poland issuance rate is better.
Despite that canada needed ppl, the applicant rejection rate in nigeria is about 80 percent.
In short, the rule of the game is to strategies ur packaging and not just submission then pray to God snd surely, He will help u.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Daddyemma:
U see, even if visa is spread at the gate, everybody wl not be given visa. For u to be visa wl depend on ur effort, luck and God. Note that ur strategy is also important.
For exanple, look at d lady that her seasonal visa last week, she first sent her wedding invitation to the embassy in order to attend the wedding after her retun from job in poland. And she was given. That is strategy.

There is no country on earth that will give visa if you dont convince them that you are coming back to your country. That is the rule and u dont know why.

If you say poland refuse at at a high rate, just go to american or canada or british embassy and see the refusal rate then u wl see that poland issuance rate is better.
Despite that canada needed ppl, the applicant rejection rate in nigeria is about 80 percent.
In short, the rule of the game is to strategies ur packaging and not just submission then pray to God snd surely, He will help u.
Thank you,l really appreciates this your write-up,many people don't believe that there must be a strategy to use to convince the consular before your visa will be granted.No agents whether local or foreign agents can give you 100% guarantee that you be issued a visa,whether you meet up 100% requirement,consular has the final decision on the application,either positive or negative decision.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
When we talk on strategy for example, u strategies and plan ur bank statement about 6 months ahead of ur application, strategies on ur married life, if not married, think about a family property that tied u to nigeria, u may use bussiness venture or any important thing that will want to make u come back

Getting visa is more than just ordinary submission. The primary motive of every consular is refuse applicant but getting it now depend on how u are able to present ur case. Let me tell u that embassy is not diffrent from court of law. U hear when a judge says "you convince the court of law by proving ur case beyond the reasonable doubt" and ur request is granted.
Remember that these ppl are psychologist. Let all ur presentation or document link with each other strategically and psychologically. Before u present any document, u should ask urself one basic question, "IF I AM THE CONSULAR HANDLING THIS FILE, WILL I GRANT THE VISA TO THIS APPLICANT?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Also, if you present a birth certificate of ur 2months old baby along with ur marriage certificate, you also have a sick mother in the village that u are already taking care of, this implication is that u are strategically, psychologically and most importantly, emotionally telling the consular that at worst u are coming back to look after the welfare of ur new baby also not just working in polabd but to also take care of ur mother in d village.
Not just documents submission
Re: Poland Work Visa by Jonsnow123: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Greetings brothers and sisters, please i want ask a question cos am confused here. Please when booking flight to poland on work visa, am i to book one way or both return? Please those that have traveled already should please help
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jonsnow123:
Greetings brothers and sisters, please i want ask a question cos am confused here. Please when booking flight to poland on work visa, am i to book one way or both return? Please those that have traveled already should please help

Hello bro,
Can I message you?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Waoo...
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Do not make mistake of booking one way. If u book one way, the implication is that you are telling the consular indirectly that you are not coming back to nigeria after completion of your stay in poland.
But, if you try to book return then u are safe. you may now decide to book for one way after getting ur visa.
That is why i said in my previous write-up that usage of psychology is very important when dealing wt consular.
Never you let a whiteman see any single reason why you wl not come back to ur homeland during ur application. Orelse, ur visa will not be granted.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
What should one tick when filling this 2 pages. Thanks

Re: Poland Work Visa by Mandela887(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please I need to know how long it takes for work permit to come out
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please for those that got their travel medical insurance from AIICO or Axa Mansard, I need a contact person there. The quote I am seeing ranges from 50k to 70k. Many said they got their own for less than 35k. Please
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ikman33:
Please for those that got their travel medical insurance from AIICO or Axa Mansard, I need a contact person there. The quote I am seeing ranges from 50k to 70k. Many said they got their own for less than 35k. Please
Na lie, i wrote aiico last week abd what they wrote back to me was @30800

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
aiicontact@aiicoplc.com. u should write to that email and they will write u back. Na #30,800.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mandela887:
On an average, i think is 3month. My application is about to reach 2month now and am still expecting
Re: Poland Work Visa by bolaji96: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mandela887:

Based on the responses from people earlier on, it varies between two to three months. But I would let the more experienced applicants respond.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
OLATUNDE1122:
What should one tick when filling this 2 pages. Thanks

Tick other and specify employment.
No of entry should either be 2or multiple. That means, you are telling the whiteman that you something( e.g family and children) to look back upon.
But if you choose once, the white man may think that you have nothing tieing you down to nigeria.
That means you are not coming back. And this may reduce ur chances.
U know, i always make mention of psychology
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello house, i just saw something at poland embassy site now and maybe i did not see it very well.
It seems visa appointment booking is now through their website and not phone call or paying #100,000 to agents anyone.
Please, kindly help me to check bcs it seems i am dreaming

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Daddyemma:
Hello house, i just saw something at poland embassy site now and maybe i did not see it very well.
It seems visa appointment booking is now through their website and not phone call or paying #100,000 to agents anyone.
Please, kindly help me to check bcs it seems i am dreaming
Hello everyone on this platform,the informations is true,appointment is no longer through phone call anymore,it is through online now

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
So i am not dreaming? Praise the lord. Anyone that knows the value of what God did for our set should join me to say, thank you Jesus.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=bolaji96 post=104859538]

Based on the responses from people earlier on, it varies between two to three months. But I would let the more experienced applicants respond.[/quote
My agent applied for me on 18th June and I received it on August 4th. So the duration varies, but once it passes three months, it raises concern. My view

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Daddyemma:
So i am not dreaming? Praise the lord. Anyone that knows the value of what God did for our set should join me to say, thank you Jesus.
Halleluyah! Hallelujah!! Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,Somebodiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (99) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Anyone Studying In Belgium?