Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224346 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Elixosodi:

Kindly check your email pls

Please ask your question in a related thread in this section, i'm not a fan of private messages
Re: Poland Work Visa by Elixosodi(f): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
justwise:

Please ask your question in a related thread in this section, i'm not a fan of private messages

I have asked but you didnt respond
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2021
justwise:

Hi good morning
please does anyone have an idea of the interview questions asked for student visa
Just wanna have this at the back of my mind
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2021
black001:

Hi good morning
please does anyone have an idea of the interview questions asked for student visa

No idea as i have never attended any but i think you can find one in this thread if you read back
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2021
justwise:

Goodmorning to everyone on this platform,please l want to know how l can do flight booking(a year, to & fro)without paying a dine to the ticketing agent
Re: Poland Work Visa by TobyTreasure: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
black001:

Hi good morning

Can you ask this question in Polish students visa not here.
Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
@justwise, this thread keep losing people with relevant information and it's becoming less educative. Lots of people are keeping silent even after there visa interview experience. Sure you have to do your job and that is most appreciated because it helps sieve out the bad ones. But in doing so please mind your choice of words. I know you can find better ways to attack many folks than your regular style. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
afodam247:
@justwise, this thread keep losing people with relevant information and it's becoming less educative. Lots of people are keeping silent even after there visa interview experience. Sure you have to do your job and that is most appreciated because it helps sieve out the bad ones. But in doing so please mind your choice of words. I know you can find better ways to attack many folks than your regular style. Thank you.

What choice of words do you have problems with?

The thread is losing dodge visa agents, this is not the only thread in this section where people give back continuously for years. Many threads are in their part 20 and I moderate all the same way.

Anyone that doesn’t want to stick to the rule can close the door behind

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Has anyone gotten appointment since they have changed it from phone call to online?
How soon was the the appointment? 2 weeks or more?
What is the rate of approval and rejection with your observations?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
OLATUNDE1122:
Has anyone gotten appointment since they have changed it from phone call to online?
How soon was the the appointment? 2 weeks or more?
What is the rate of approval and rejection with your observations?
I heard getting work permit will takes longer months according to new polish government rules. I will check for more details
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akwukalia: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
justwise:

What choice of words do you have problems with?

The thread is losing dodge visa agents, this is not the only thread in this section where people give back continuously for years. Many threads are in their part 20 and I moderate all the same way.

Anyone that doesn’t want to stick to the rule can close the door behind

Justwise, afodam247 is right. Your action is killing this thread and people with relevant information are no longer contributing. While it is a DIY thing, you & i know nobody is an island of knowledge, one can benefit from the informations shared here by adding 1 +1 . I also believe nairaland's disclaimer supersedes any section's rule, anybody wey mumu fall for a nairaland scammer do himself because non of the socalled nigerianss/nigerian agent is licensed to apply for polish work visa . You have to allow those with vital information share with the community. This polish work visa seems to be the cheapest which is not illegal and those that cannot afford Canada/Australia/Uk work visa will use this as a stepping stone. Agents do advertise in other thread but you don't bark, why are you now trying to frustrate the effort of those making valuable contribution in this Polish work visa thread by profiling them as dodge visa agents? I remember how you attacked Modupe trying to profile s/he when s/he opened this thread seeking for information on the way forward, but s/he humbled you going forward. Please allow people to share and update on their new /latest travel progress. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Akwukalia:

Justwise, afodam247 is right. Your action is killing this thread and people with relevant information are no longer contributing. I believe nairaland's disclaimer supersedes any section's rule. You have to allow those with vital information share with the community. This polish work visa seems to be the cheapest which is not illegal and those that cannot afford Canada/Australia/Uk work visa will use this as a stepping stone. Agents do advertise in other thread but you don't bark, why are you now trying to frustrate the effort of those making valuable contribution in this Polish work visa thread? I remember how you attacked Modupe trying to profile s/he when s/he opened this thread seeking for information on the way forward, but s/he humbled you going forward. Please allow people to share and update on their new /latest travel progress. Shalom

You don’t know what you are talking about.

No agency activities here. People are allowed to post as long as it’s not advertising or illegal way of doing things.

If you don’t like it then tough.

Of course I remove any ad in any thread as soon as I see it or I received a report of one.

You are just one of those posting for the sake of it.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akwukalia: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
justwise:

You don’t know what you are talking about.

No agency activities here. People are allowed to post as long as it’s not advertising or illegal way of doing things.

If you don’t like it then tough.

Of course I remove any ad in any thread as soon as I see it or I received a report of one.

You are just one of those posting for the sake of it.
Dont be silly justwise. I am not in support of agency activities or illegal stuff. What I am saying is ; allow people to share vital information, that's all. Nobody is an island of knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Akwukalia:

Dont be silly justwise. I am not in support of agency activities or illegal stuff. What I am saying is ; allow people to share vital information, that's all. Nobody is an island of knowledge

Who did I stopped from sharing vital information? Point one person out
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akwukalia: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
justwise:

Who did I stopped from sharing vital information? Point one person out
Where is Modupe & a host of others that have contributed in the past? What about the infos you deleted ( I am not talking about agents & their adverts). Most time one will come to read update only to see lots of deleted/hidden post. No one is paying all these people dropping valuable contribution only for them to type, post & you delete. It demoralize and i believe thats why they no longer come back to update the thread. Without these people dropping information/sharing knowledge, nairaland won't exist . All I say is allow people to post vital information devoid of agency advert... Shalom
Please don't quote me again

6 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Akwukalia:

Where is Modupe & a host of others that have contributed in the past? What about the infos you deleted ( I am not talking about agents & their adverts). Most time one will come to read update only to see lots of deleted/hidden post. No one is paying all these people dropping valuable contribution only for them to type, post & you delete. It demoralize and i believe thats why they no longer come back to update the thread. Without these people dropping information/sharing knowledge, nairaland won't exist . All I say is allow people to post vital information devoid of agency advert... Shalom
Please don't quote me again

Send Modupe a message to ask him why he is not posting, i did not ban or delete his post.

You clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

How do you know that the info is vital if I deleted them before you sees it? Can you read hidden post?
Modupe Source for his own information and travel , go and do the same and stop looking for someone to feed you while you seat back making false allegations

You joined nairaland 3yrs ago and you haven’t managed to contribute nothing but waiting for someone to do the dirty job for you
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls like hw much is required to get me to Poland on a work visa
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
francisgodstime:
Pls like hw much is required to get me to Poland on a work visa
No specific amount
Re: Poland Work Visa by Priceless200(f): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Pls why do I get this response when I try to book appointment for visa interview plsss. Who else have gotten this response pls.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Homowunmmy: 4:16am On Aug 31, 2021
i will suggest you sent message to the embassy via twitter or send them a formal email stating your difficulty in getting an appointment.
Priceless200:
Pls why do I get this response when I try to book appointment for visa interview plsss. Who else have gotten this response pls.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Priceless200:
Goodmorning everyone on this platform@priceless200,l had same issue,when l tried to book an appointment last week,l tried more 5times but still l was receiving same respond.what l later did was that l searched for the voivodship office where my work permit was issued,it was issued in malopolska in Krakow,poland.when l got there contact address,both telephone and email address.l mailed them,even l screenshot the soft copies of my work permit to them,l know explained my problem to them,that they should help validate the documents,believe me, within 2 days,l got the replied that everything is now okay,l should go ahead and book my appointment,that was how l scale through.even if you want to confirm the authenticity of your work permit from poland,you can do the same way.the email address is www.bip.gov.pl/subjects/index/7489,incase if it 's appear in polish language translate it in english

7 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Just wise is just doing his work people hide in disguise, if you have vital info drop it here, he is not stopping anyone from doing that let all obey the rules and the moderator act.

Justwise has attack people in may section yet they keep posting, despite his harsh words.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Priceless200(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
williamszooh:
Goodmorning everyone on this platform@priceless200,l had same issue,when l tried to book an appointment last week,l tried more 5times but still l was receiving same respond.what l later did was that l searched for the voivodship office where my work permit was issued,it was issued in malopolska in Krakow,poland.when l got there contact address,both telephone and email address.l mailed them,even l screenshot the soft copies of my work permit to them,l know explained my problem to them,that they should help validate the documents,believe me, within 2 days,l got the replied that everything is now okay,l should go ahead and book my appointment,that was how l scale through.even if you want to confirm the authenticity of your work permit from poland,you can do the same way.the email address is www.bip.gov.pl/subjects/index/7489,incase if it 's appear in polish language translate it in english
Wow. Really? Thanks so much for this. Incredible.

How did you know the voidvod office.?

Or this email Is for all.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Priceless200:
Wow. Really? Thanks so much for this. Incredible.

How did you know the voidvod office.?

Or this email Is for all.
This email address is very important,mostly for us with poland work permit because now embassy we need to confirm the authenticity of your work permit before you will be allowed to fill the full visa application form before given you an appointment date,so therefore if you want to confirm the authenticity of your work permit without going through your agent,your can write direct or call the voivodship office,where your work permit is issued in Poland,within 48hrs,they will surely get back to you.www.bip.gov.pl/subjects/index/7489

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by mightymuy: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Have you already gotten a date?
williamszooh:
This email address is very important,mostly for us with poland work permit because now embassy we need to confirm the authenticity of your work permit before you will be allowed to fill the full visa application form before given you an appointment date,so therefore if you want to confirm the authenticity of your work permit without going through your agent,your can write direct or call the voivodship office,where your work permit is issued in Poland,within 48hrs,they will surely get back to you.www.bip.gov.pl/subjects/index/7489
Re: Poland Work Visa by yemmywesey(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Which site can I get a work permit.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Operukky: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ikman33:

My work permit is out, but I am yet to receive other supporting documents. Is been two weeks, don't know why is taking much time. I sent email to my employer and the agent, they said I should exercise some patience. So I am still waiting
please how did you go about with your work permit application please. Dwas it on your own or did you pay an agent and how much
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
williamszooh:
Bro, please your supporting documents like work contract and accomodation letters, how long does it take for you to receive them.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Operukky:
please how did you go about with your work permit application please. Dwas it on your own or did you pay an agent and how much
Thanks
Search for any polish work permit agent on Google. You can't apply for work permit by yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.