Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (223842 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
@lkman33,what a lucky guy you are,hope this was your first time of participating in an appointment draw, and you are given an appointment date.due to your mistakes on your form,your agent asked you not to go on your appointment day.something l have been praying and struggling to get,you have it without stress,what an irony of life
Ikman33:
Despite the fact that I made mistakes in the visa application form. I received an email for visa appointment scheduled for Wednesday 27th October. My agent advised me not to go because of the errors on the application
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
williamszooh:
@lkman33,what a lucky guy you are,hope this was your first time of participating in an appointment draw, and you are given an appointment date.due to your mistakes on your form,your agent asked you not to go on your appointment day.something l have been praying and struggling to get,you have it without stress,what an irony of life
The agent said the mistakes may raise a serious red flag and if I didn't attend, they will delete the record from the system and I can reapply again.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikman33:
Despite the fact that I made mistakes in the visa application form. I received an email for visa appointment scheduled for Wednesday 27th October. My agent advised me not to go because of the errors on the application

Congratulations ���. Why would he advise you not to go?

I think you should go and with a positive attitude.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Moscow570(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Infodino77:

Just got this email from them now
“ We regret to inform you that your application was not drawn on 16/10/2021.
The next drawing of appointments will take place on 23/10/2021.

I will still have to wait for another appointment date ?
This is the exact message i got from the embassy yesterday

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Kevwe45: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikman33:

The agent said the mistakes may raise a serious red flag and if I didn't attend, they will delete the record from the system and I can reapply again.
Anyway your agent is right, is better u don’t go than having a red flag. Shengen countries has data base. To avoid future story that touch is better u decline the appointment , if the error is obvious
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Kevwe45:

Anyway your agent is right, is better u don’t go than having a red flag. Shengen countries has data base. To avoid future story that touch is better u decline the appointment , if the error is obvious
This is not a shengen visa, and there's no biometrics to store data.
Nevertheless, I will advise you write to them for correction, or attend the interview and tell them physically about the errors in your application.
If God says they that u will get the visa definitely you will.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2021
There will be public holiday tomorrow but it doesn't affect those that their appointments has been scheduled

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pattadon:

This is not a shengen visa, and there's no biometrics to store data.
Nevertheless, I will advise you write to them for correction, or attend the interview and tell them physically about the errors in your application.
If God says they that u will get the visa definitely you will.
Thank you. A friend also advised me to attend the appointment
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ligxy(f): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Daddyemma:

Now, you people should remember the last time that i warned everyone not to get close to to sergienko lawyers at all.
Imagine how i was seriousely tacked then that no agent's name should be mentioned.
Now, see the result. One of our nairalanders who based in turkey categorically told me that he personally sent someone to check tsve office for him in ukraine but on getting there, he only met a private primary school there.
the office does not exist at all.
Assuming this has been posted before, the way i warned everyone about sergienko lawyer. I think this guy would have been saved.
Everyone should get me clear, we are in the information age. How would someone say that one should not mention agents name and when you know that they are fraud. And if any agent is doing well, let everyone has freedom by mentioning the agents name. But by telling the house that one should do his reseach at the back personally without asking from anyone that had dealing with such agent before is not good enough.
Now, for the sake of others that are planning to use "invitation in ua" God saved you if you are reading my article now because, they are fraud. I have used them and they sent fake documents to me. Only God saved me bcs i am yet to send the second part of the payment.
Now everyone in the house now knows that tsve, invitation in ua and sergienko lawyers are no go area.
An agents name should only be banned if it is for marketing but people should be free to share their experience as to save others from any pitfall. It is bcs we need timely information and that is why we are here. And as a nigerian, we all have the right to freedom of information and i think that the law on nairaland is also subject to the law of federal republic of nigeria. Then, why must we cage ourself?
I think it will be very bad for someone to be a member of this unique, enlightened and educated forum and still be falling into the hands of fraudster just in the name of not mentioning agents.
If any agent is good, let everyone knows why they are good to you and if any agent is bad, let everyone knows why they are bad to you.
Only the agents advertisement should be banned.

A lot of scammers are active on this thread, pretending to help out or pretending to look for help,
some have more than 15 old nairaland accounts, waiting patiently to strike,
what if these particular individuals comes here to promote a fake agent... spinning stories and "proofs" of how helpful the "agent" was and all that.
Then, desperate people that are looking for agents rushed them and got scammed.
Will you take responsibility? Of course you'll disappear, leaving the burden for the quiet moderator.

The avoidance of mentioning agents here, especially recommending agents is for the benefit of people here.
Try to understand that.

8 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by sosowater: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Ikman33:

Thank you. A friend also advised me to attend the appointment

How did it go bro?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
sosowater:

How did it go bro?
Is next week. Just that I am in a little dilemma. I track my original hardcopies documents online and estimated arrival date is on my appointment date. The agent advised I can go with the scanned copies first and later submit the original
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ikman33:

Is next week. Just that I am in a little dilemma. I track my original hardcopies documents online and estimated arrival date is on my appointment date. The agent advised I can go with the scanned copies first and later submit the original

Do as he has said GRACE is all that matters
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is any school certificate inclusive in the documents you're submitting?
Ikman33:

Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ikman33:

Hi,
Good evening, can you please link me with your agent, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ikman33:

That's correct, you can actually go with that but try explain in details how you intend to get the hardcopy across to the embassy. Tell them you don't want to miss the appointment date. The v.o should be able to tell you the best method you can use to get it across to them.
Success!
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Heard there's huge denial for work visas rn
afodam247:

That's correct, you can actually go with that but try explain in details how you intend to get the hardcopy across to the embassy. Tell them you don't want to miss the appointment date. The v.o should be able to tell you the best method you can use to get it across to them.
Success!
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
This thread is dead
Bull77778:

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Nelyo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bull77778:

Polish Embassy please consider people's hard earn money being wasted, time,mental health emotional breakdown and their Psycology, people are going through a lot. They deserve human dignity. Communicate to applicants the reasons they are not getting dates, we all know the process of picking applications is not random as you claimed. This is supposed to be a first come first serve thing. Close down the embassy if you feel you don’t want to see more Africans in your country �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Nelyo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nelyo:

Polish Embassy please consider people's hard earn money being wasted, time,mental health emotional breakdown and their Psycology, people are going through a lot. They deserve human dignity. Communicate to applicants the reasons they are not getting dates, we all know the process of picking applications is not random as you claimed. This is supposed to be a first come first serve thing. Close down the embassy if you feel you don’t want to see more Africans in your country �

I will continue to tag them on twitter with this message everyday���

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ikman33:

Bro how did the interview go? Have you gotten your documents from your agent now?

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by engrkyle10: 3:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Good morning guys.

I mentioned here some time ago concerning my younger brother who i help to get work permit through a friend. To cut the long stories short,
Now, he has gone to the embassy twice and has been refused visa twice on the basis that "there are reasonable doubts about he return to Nigeria before he permits expires, even after appealing with more documents from his employer

Now my agent claims that, there no way out unless i do a fresh work permit, the current permit was issued in june and would expire by July 2022

Pls i want to know how people who went to the embassy more than twice did it as these original work permit and visa applications documents are with the polish embassy. I need urgent response please because this poland work permit and Nigeria embassy now looks like a scam. Thank you all in anticipation
Re: Poland Work Visa by Fiestafetta: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2021
engrkyle10:
Good morning guys.

I mentioned here some time ago concerning my younger brother who i help to get work permit through a friend. To cut the long stories short,
Now, he has gone to the embassy twice and has been refused visa twice on the basis that "there are reasonable doubts about he return to Nigeria before he permits expires, even after appealing with more documents from his employer

Now my agent claims that, there no way out unless i do a fresh work permit, the current permit was issued in june and would expire by July 2022

Pls i want to know how people who went to the embassy more than twice did it as these original work permit and visa applications documents are with the polish embassy. I need urgent response please because this poland work permit and Nigeria embassy now looks like a scam. Thank you all in anticipation
please channel that your vigour and time to other reasonable countries because this polish people seem unserious to me..... The silence on this thread have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by hammed71(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Even Poland now don dey do us shakara.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Qmab: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do people applying for work visa show proof of fund?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Ligxy:

A lot of scammers are active on this thread, pretending to help out or pretending to look for help,
some have more than 15 old nairaland accounts, waiting patiently to strike,
what if these particular individuals comes here to promote a fake agent... spinning stories and "proofs" of how helpful the "agent" was and all that.
Then, desperate people that are looking for agents rushed them and got scammed.
Will you take responsibility? Of course you'll disappear, leaving the burden for the quiet moderator.

The avoidance of mentioning agents here, especially recommending agents is for the benefit of people here.
Try to understand that.
Good evening everyone. I just saw this post this evening. It was posted on the 22nd of october. I did not see it on time bcs i am not that regular in the forum since i dropped my pen. I only read what is trending atimes. but despite of that, i tried to warned everyone looking for agents like i once did to beware of some fake agents over there. I tried to warn everyone out of my own wounds so that others will not fall into the same pit that myself and the other guy fell into, then this guy came up and wrote that i was trying to use style to advertise agents. Now my question is this, if you are being employed to market a product in any orgarnization, so you are going to market the product the fake way, the way i did ? I hope no.

Williamzooh is a great friend of mine in this group. He was the one that verified this work permit for me for about 2times before i later did it myself and confirmed that it was fake. I dont know how to post the copy out of my mail but i will be very happy if williamzooh can check it in his mail and post it on my behalf for everyone to see.
And despite of the fact that i have made up my mind never to say anything on the platform anymore, i still tried to warn everyone to beware of those agents. Though, i can not blame you because you wrote based on the direction of your thinking and you are entiltiled to that.

Though, i know that no one can please human being. Many ppl in this forum have contacted me even from poland study thread from different parts of this country and abroad. I was contacted from turkey, thailand, UAE and saudi arabia. I once left my forex trade alone and wrote a statement of purpose for ppl without charging a penny.

of all these ones, i want just a single one of them to mention in this forum where i have ever solicit for money or force any agent on them. I did everything freely and someone is now saying that i am using style to advertise agent. God knows the reason why we all met here, and when i thought that my time was up here then i left. We should not be abusing each other anyhow bcs no one knows where his or her help will come from. Is it a crime that i warned everyone never to risk their hard earned money where i wasted mine? Despite of the fact that mentioning agent's name is forbiden in this thread, i still took the risk of mentioning those fake ones just to save anyone i think i could.
It is my prayer that whatever i does in this forum that God should use it to reward me back in thousand's fold either good or bad.
I think the purpose of this thread is to make it to a destination. I pray that God will level every mountains on every genuine participants way in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by sosowater: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Qmab:
Do people applying for work visa show proof of fund?

Yes.. anything above 800k
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Applying for visa at the end quarter of the year is always complex
sosowater:

Re: Poland Work Visa by Qmab: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2021
sosowater:

Thank you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Moscow570(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
engrkyle10:
Good morning guys.

Is there no documents showing that you will still come back to your home country like marriage certificate or birth certificate of your child?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Talksub(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hello ,

I want to apply for Poland holiday visa for the Christmas holiday . A friend who is a polish citizen once to invite my wife and I.

1. How easy is it to get Schengen visa via Poland ?

2. How long does the application take ?

3. I stay in Ogun state , can my passport be delivered to me Via UPS or DHL or FedEx ? Or do I have to go to the Abuja to pick it up myself

4. How do I book and appointment to enable submit my application?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Skynet2021: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Try other European countries, croatia, Romania, Lithuania.
engrkyle10:
Good morning guys.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Skynet2021:
Try other European countries, croatia, Romania, Lithuania.

why are you advising him to apply to Crotia, Romania. he said that a Polish citizen wants to invite him over for visiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.