Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (223611 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Wonuola111(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Happychioma post=113560633][/quote]
Good morning brother please I need your help to enlighten me on how I can apply for Poland work visa
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wonuola111:

Good morning brother please I need your help to enlighten me on how I can apply for Poland work visa

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa
With the site above, go to work visa, read n apply carefully. U need google translator if ur permit is written in polish. After registration n submission, an acknowledgement email will be set to u, perhaps after couple of days , the email contains the main application.
N/B: u hv a specific period of time to complete ur registration otherwise it will be canceled n u would hv to begin all over

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 3:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes I did, have been receiving emails from the embassy saying I'm not selected for the the available draw appointment I should wait for the next one. I applied through e-konsulat that's online using their portal. Please I need help because the company I'm supposed to work with are getting worried. They made a request to the embassy here in Nigeria and still no appointment, is there another way for me to book the appointment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 3:18am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Happychioma post=112987968]

Please if you have gotten your work visa or have any idea about Poland, what are the necessary documents to be submitted, I want to get it already and also how many days do they give to your interview day when you have received the appointment letter because of medical insurance card and police clearance certificate
Re: Poland Work Visa by Napolito: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Christabel20 post=113686743][/quote] are you sure police clearance certificate is needed?
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Christabel20 post= please we need answers to this question.@christabe20, when did your work permit came out?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes happychioma I even got another one some hours ago stating am still not selected for the appointment. I applied since 4of April and still no news yet.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
chuksogb:
[quote author=Christabel20 post= please we need answers to this question.@christabe20, when did your work permit came out?
Mine came out on February dispatched to me on 12th of march. And I applied for my visa appointment on the 4th of April and still no appointment. I just received another email today saying I'm not selected I should wait till another week and my Hr. Is getting worried I should have resumed work. Is there another forum or procedure I should take? Kindly help please
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Napolito:
are you sure police clearance certificate is needed?
Yes it's needed, It's among the necessary documents needed in the checklist I received from a friend
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happychioma:

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa
With the site above, go to work visa, read n apply carefully. U need google translator if ur permit is written in polish. After registration n submission, an acknowledgement email will be set to u, perhaps after couple of days , the email contains the main application.
N/B: u hv a specific period of time to complete ur registration otherwise it will be canceled n u would hv to begin all over
Have you paid the visa application fee? If yes when did you pay
Re: Poland Work Visa by freedomtours(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wonuola111:

Send a dm
Re: Poland Work Visa by freedomtours(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Napolito:
are you sure police clearance certificate is needed?

Yes ofcuse very important and it is not hard to get too
Re: Poland Work Visa by Joshuaoyinlola: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
babadimeji:
No specific time frame but it could take several weeks or 2-3 months from what I have seen
Been waiting for 5 months already.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Christabel20: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Joshuaoyinlola:

Been waiting for 5 months already.
I think we should go to the embassy to make some enquiry as to why.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Kafika:
Hello szczescie, how's your application process going? did you get a date for interview yet?

Hurray! I just got it yesterday

But I am very conflicted

I had already given up kpata kpata

Infact I already applied for Canadian visa lol and I made no financial plans for this but I will push regardless

Sorry for the late reply I had really given up on this whole journey so even coming here became pointless and reading the weekly rejection mail was painful
Re: Poland Work Visa by chuksogb(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2022
szczescie:

But I am very conflicted

Infact I already applied for Canadian visa lol and I made no financial plans for this but I will push regardless

Sorry for the late reply I had really given up on this whole journey so even coming here became pointless and reading the weekly rejection mail was painful
Good news, since when did you apply for the draw?
Re: Poland Work Visa by freedomtours(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Fm me if you are in need of appointment at the Abuja Embassy
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
chuksogb:
Good news, since when did you apply for the draw?

17 December 2021.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Christabel20 post=113686743][/quote]

7 days notice.
Do them Now don’t wait until you receive invitation they’ll be no time to do it then, especially the police clearance but the insurance you can do that anytime because it comes out very fast no normal Nigerian system in that one
But you see that clearance certificate it takes atleast 2 weeks and you’ll only have 6 or 7 days so the earlier the better.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Christabel20:

You can only pay for the visa when u go for appointment, sadly ,I missed my appointment because my documents where incomplete.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Christabel20:
Yes I did, have been receiving emails from the embassy saying I'm not selected for the the available draw appointment I should wait for the next one. I applied through e-konsulat that's online using their portal. Please I need help because the company I'm supposed to work with are getting worried. They made a request to the embassy here in Nigeria and still no appointment, is there another way for me to book the appointment?

It normal. I wasn't drawn for 3 weeks. My permit was out by February n got to me in Nigeria by March, I applied in April, got an appointment in May. Now, learnt I would need an extension letter by my company bc the expected date of arrival has passed.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Christabel20 post=113686743][/quote]

The documents you need to submit are : Visa application form, passport photograph, copy of your work permit, travel insurance, proof of accommodation, statement of account for 6 months, your certificates, employment documents, international passport, cover letter, flight reservation.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
szczescie:

But I am very conflicted

If u wish to continue, how do you settle the discrepancy on the expected date of arrival since it must have passed?
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Happychioma:

If u wish to continue, how do you settle the discrepancy on the expected date of arrival since it must have passed?

I don’t know but from what I’ve heard outside Nairaland it doesn’t matter.

I wish those who have done theirs will tell us what’s up.

I’ve also been trying to find out what happens to my passport, I know it takes about 15 days for them to grant or deny visa so how do I get my passport back I can’t stay in abuja for the 15 or so days I already booked a return flight from abuja
So how do I get back my passport is there a mailing service option or something
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 3:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Happychioma:

You can only pay for the visa when u go for appointment, sadly ,I missed my appointment because my documents where incomplete.

What document did you not have?
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Happychioma:

It normal. I wasn't drawn for 3 weeks. My permit was out by February n got to me in Nigeria by March, I applied in April, got an appointment in May. Now, learnt I would need an extension letter by my company bc the expected date of arrival has passed.

Wow you’re really lucky your timeline is so short and straightforward. Have you requested an extension from your company?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
szczescie:

Wow you’re really lucky your timeline is so short and straightforward. Have you requested an extension from your company?

Not yet, don't know how go about it.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Christabel20:

I have not paid yet
Re: Poland Work Visa by Happychioma: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
szczescie:

I don’t know but from what I’ve heard outside Nairaland it doesn’t matter.

I wish those who have done theirs will tell us what’s up.

I’ve also been trying to find out what happens to my passport, I know it takes about 15 days for them to grant or deny visa so how do I get my passport back I can’t stay in abuja for the 15 or so days I already booked a return flight from abuja
So how do I get back my passport is there a mailing service option or something

You have to come back for it.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Hey guys DO NOT PAY ANYONE that promises to give you DATE FOR VISA INTERVIEW.

They are ALL FRAUDSTERS every single one of them.

They are prowling on twitter and other social media handle of the Polish embassy, they make complaints or claim to have gotten solution to their own issues

They then refer you to ANOTHER ACCOUNT or PHONE NUMBER of “someone that works in the embassy” my guy it’s ALL A SCAM.

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT, I can post some of their phone numbers and social media handles here if Nairaland mods will allow.

In conclusion: Don’t pay anyone to fix visa interview date for you it’s all a big scam

One of them his full name is Edeki E m m a n u el Tega it is his GTB account that the money is paid into
Na scammer

Edit: he has deleted his Facebook

Another one is @ grey emp_ (one word no space) on twitter that one changes his name and DP regularly

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Happychioma:

Not yet, don't know how go about it.

I asked my employer about it

“I need a Letter of extension because the expected arrival date in Poland has passed (since February 2022)”

But they sent me something along the lines of:
“We don't have any similar documents. Usually, the delay is not an issue for the embassy to process the documents as your work permit is valid till the final date(which is in 2023).”

But they assured me that if I could get a copy of someone else’s later or any sample at all, they will make it for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.