Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

10 Countries You Can Travel To As A Nigerian Without Visa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Countries You Can Travel To As A Nigerian Without Visa (203 Views)

163 Countries Nigerians Can Visit Without Visa’ / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Internet Users: See Nigeria's Position / World Banks Ranked Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries With Improved Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Countries You Can Travel To As A Nigerian Without Visa by Opulentgist: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
As a Nigerian, I’m not sure you know that there are countries you can travel to as a Nigerian without needing a prior visa.

Although the Nigerian passport may not be the most powerful passport in Africa, it, however, grants its citizens the freedom to travel to some countries, both within and out of Africa without a visa.

I’ll be sharing with you 10 countries you can travel to as a Nigerian without a visa.

Check the countries below

https://opulent.com.ng/2020/08/04/10-countries-you-can-travel-to-as-a-nigerian-without-visa/

(1) (Reply)

Newsbreak: Ogun Indigene Develops Anti-mine Military Ambush Tanks, Sell To Niger / Another 32-year-old Man Locked Up In Room For 15yrs Rescued By Kano Police / 21 Reasons Why Nigeria's Poverty Rate Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.