Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Local Man, Part 2, On Onny Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Local Man, Part 2, On Onny Michael (170 Views)

Onny Michael Buys A Car For His Wife On Her Birthday (Video) / Davido Was Filmed Sleeping With His Mouth Wide Open Like A Local Man. / Onny Michael Celebrates 6th Year Anniversary With Wife & Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Man, Part 2, On Onny Michael by EPublishers: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
My friends will definitely see me the next day, I did not tell anyone that I was returning, I obviously needed to surprise them yet I was pondering if I should go home first or stop at…stop at….? Stop wondering and smiling, I will not tell you yet.
People were gathered in my house when the rider stopped me. I paid him 300naira and alighted. Chinyere excitedly broke through the crowd on seeing me.
‘I talk am, I talk am say you must come back this week, I don already calculate how many years you wan stay there, brother.’
‘See your mouth, carry this bag, why are people here.’
Joy ran to join us, she looked a little withdrawn but joined us anyway. We passed through the people that quickly recognised me and began to greet.
‘Okwuchi, Ofor, ogini? What is happening here?’
‘Is it not your sisters? They fought I and my sister.’
‘Fought you? Joy, Chinyere.’
They wanted to rush into the house but my call reversed them. My brothers came out of the house and welcomed me.
‘Brother that is it, Joy and Chinyere disturbing everywhere just because they are following Bambala’s daughters to do work out in the field.’
‘Bambala, as in Bambala, our military chief.’
‘Gbam!’ Moses answered.
‘His daughters have been doing this work out thing, they said they want village people to be exercising, you see it now? Your sisters are now exercising on people’s body. Me and Moses just decided not to answer them today. We are tired, even Mama is tired.’ Maurice explained further.
‘Eziokwu.’
‘Mma Okwuchi biko o? You have seen that I am just returning and it’s like my mother is not even home.’
‘Mama went to her sister’s house o.’ Chinyere put in, busy body.
‘Mma Okwuchi sorry oh? I can’t say let me start to ask up and down, I am just coming back, please biko, I am sorry for the fight. Please forgive them please.’
‘I will not have it o, If they are beating, let them not beat my children, let them not touch my children at all, did they born them for me? If you give me chance, I will beat this your sisters, I am not old o.’ The woman lashed, Chinyere and Joy rolled their eyes, my ofege sisters, very annoying and careless.
‘Hah, I won’t give that chance, please sorry, it hasn’t reached like that biko. Okwuchi, Ofor biko forgive, it is already late, please, Bible said, do not let your anger remain till the sun has gone down, oh?’
‘Is that what we will eat?’
‘Mbanu, Joy, Chinyere oya apologise now.’
‘But Okwuchi first looked for trouble, she hissed when she saw us working out on the road.’ Joy said stubbornly.
‘Did I hiss for you, did I...... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/local-man-part-2.html

From your number one celebrity stories plug.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Villa Rankey Got Mad Over Dr Barz / International Superstar Krishane Set For Nigerian Radio Tour / FBI RELEASE VIDEO OF HOW HUSHPUPPI WAS TRACED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.