Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation (91892 Views)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...

they re Buddhists not atheist.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by YoungLionken(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2020
quentin06:

they re Buddhists not atheist.

That was before.. And during then,they were slaves to Japan, as they (chinese)could barely feed. Just like the way Nigerians keep migrating to Europe at any given chance, Japan especially was their safe haven.

Right now, they're officially an atheist country...
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by YoungLionken(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2020
saraki2019:
Igbo's are now confusing are they Jewish, Japanese or Chinese?, I can't comprehend, last time I checked these are entirely different kind of people

Well, continue checking...
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by YoungLionken(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2020
MrSensor:
Stop this your nonsense. They are the most religious. Buddhism

Don't be as blind as a bat to rare information.

Buddhism isn't even the first.

China is least religious compared to America, Argentina, Chile and even Nigeria.

You're here saying what you don't know about a country,whose government exalts their communist party ish over any religion in the country...
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by YoungLionken(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2020
iyapont:
The way u people over hype yourselves ehn, Chinese are opposite of igbos, they r not full of hate, kidnappers,drug dealers,armed robbers, baby mining and what have u

The Chinese are not devoid of the vices you listed above.

One of the things I hate about the Chinese is that, they are mo'fracking racists,they hate people for not good reason...
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2020
YoungLionken:

That was before.. And during then,they were slaves to Japan, as they (chinese)could barely feed. Just like the way Nigerians keep migrating to Europe at any given chance, Japan especially was their safe haven.

Right now, they're officially an atheist country...

There is no Asian chino country that is atheist, they worship budda or other smaller deities.
Atheism is something you see in Europe or the west.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Tonytonero1: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:
Xiaomi Redmi 2 for sale 20,000
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Cousin9999: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
F__k China.

If you put a diamond in a toilet, it's still a toilet.

Even rich Chinese don't want to be in that country, or region.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Emmanuelcann: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
melodyogonna:
The amount of money in China is something else, they practically have their own market and can become very rich just by trading in China, 1.4B people is no joke.

And they're not afraid to spend this money.

Nigeria and India also have their markets inside the country but unlike America and China most of the population is poor and doesn't have the same purchasing power.
Because the nation's resources are daily being stolen.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Cousin9999: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Imagine a bunch of black people praising these ugly racist midgets. smh Stop it.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Emmanuelcann: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2020
LibertyRep:
Another masterpiece from the Chinese.

But come to think of it, is it still tenable at this stage to say all humans and all races emanate from one man?

What is wrong with Africa?
Thievery and lack of integrity. The day we stop worshiping money and those that get it through dubious means, that day we start to progress!
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Ausbeny2020: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2020
pyro62:
Mad o shocked.. Such an edifice!! I'm sure it is not even up to the 21billion naira that Gov. Wike is using to build just one flyover at Rumuokoro.
He is using 21 billion for the 3 fly over. Garrison, rumuokoro, attilary. 7 billion each. Please always check your facts. Unless you just want to dish out falsehood.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by banio: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2020
pyro62:
Mad o shocked.. Such an edifice!! I'm sure it is not even up to the 21billion naira that Gov. Wike is using to build just one flyover at Rumuokoro.

#21 billion. You don't mean it
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by angelfallz(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2020
China is rising!
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by pyro62(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Ausbeny2020:
He is using 21 billion for the 3 fly over. Garrison, rumuokoro, attilary. 7 billion each. Please always check your facts. Unless you just want to dish out falsehood.

The 21billion is just for one flyover. The one at rumuokoro. The new flyover that is about to be commenced at Aba road around that presidential axis is contracted at 18billion. When you don't know anything, sit quiet and learn.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by kebliss(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2020
pyro62:

That figure is for the 3 flyovers with their corresponding bylane.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by colestephan86: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...
Stop consoling yourself, the Chinese and Igbos are two parallel lines,
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by colestephan86: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2020
melodyogonna:
The amount of money in China is something else, they practically have their own market and can become very rich just by trading in China, 1.4B people is no joke.

And they're not afraid to spend this money.

Nigeria and India also have their markets inside the country but unlike America and China most of the population is poor and doesn't have the same purchasing power.
Chinese people dont make money the way Nigerians do.
Everything has its price
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Awaja(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Very great architecture,let’s keep embezzling
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by luckshine007: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2020
pyro62:
What do you gain by lying stupidly and passing out wrong information to the public If only rumuokoro flyover cost 21B then how is Garison and artillery flyover??
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by luckshine007: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
pyro62:

The 21billion is just for one flyover. The one at rumuokoro. The new flyover that is about to be commenced at Aba road around that presidential axis is contracted at 18billion. When you don't know anything, sit quiet and learn.
You should be the one to keep quiet and learn instead of dishing out wrong information
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria govt will ise $200 billion to build dis and still won't finish it in 18years
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by YoungLionken(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
quentin06:

There is no Asian chino country that is atheist, they worship budda or other smaller deities.
Atheism is something you see in Europe or the west.

Okay cool

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by melodyogonna(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
colestephan86:

Chinese people dont make money the way Nigerians do.
Everything has its price
I don't understand this.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by melodyogonna(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Because the nation's resources are daily being stolen.
Exactly ...
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by pyro62(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2020
luckshine007:

What do you gain by lying stupidly and passing out wrong information to the public If only rumuokoro flyover cost 21B then how is Garison and artillery flyover??

Wike was given 76billion for 3flyovers.I have nothing against him before now and this is not a party war. you cannot be at ekiti and tell me what's happening in PH where base. Socrates calls this type of your ignorance "IGNORANCE AS STUPIDITY"

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by brownbib(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2020
This is wonderful.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Perfecttouchade: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Aluminium windows(Casement & casement burglary embedded), Sliding, Projected)doors(frameless doors), partitioning with Perfect Touch. whatsapp 08153665659. email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com https:///2348153665659✴️

2 Shares

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Psoul(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
That looks like one guest house in my village. Though the one under construction by our Youth Development Association will be larger than that one. They intend to donate it as village Town Hall.

I know that those sadist, impossibility crew and haters will say that I am lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.