Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

see who owns big brother naija (BBN) and his net worth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / see who owns big brother naija (BBN) and his net worth (411 Views)

Between BBN And Academics: ₦5m To Celebrate Nudity, ₦5M For Mental Excellence / Meet The Only Man In The World Who Owns A Plot On The Moon (Photos) / Who Owns The Telos Blockchain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

see who owns big brother naija (BBN) and his net worth by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: see who owns big brother naija (BBN) and his net worth by etrange: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol... OP, why not just tell people to go to fetchtube (www.youmagictube.com) and supply the video ID to download the video just like numerous other third party YouTube downloaders do? You had to run around and make it look like some magic on the YouTube platform that has been recently discovered.
Re: see who owns big brother naija (BBN) and his net worth by Notatribalist(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
enochabiodun:

In this article, i’m go to show you how todownload your favourite videos on YouTube straight into your phone gallery or phone folder. You don’t need a YouTube down loader application to this. Since you already have a phone, all you need is a working browser, data bundle, or better still a WI-FI if there’s any close to you.

You’re already familiar with YouTube and you know that YouTube is the default video streaming platform for almost everyone with internet access. Be it tutorials, comedy sketches, live events, movie trailers, or web series.

Over the years, YouTube enthusiasts have sort for ways on how they can download their favourite videos on YouTube straight into their phone gallery or phone folder without using any software or YouTube downloading application.

It’s easy downloading YouTube videos using YouTube downloader, and then going back to watch them offline at your own convenience. But the disadvantage of using YouTube downloader is that

i. The videos doesn’t get saved into your phone gallery or phone folder. The video only gets saved on the YouTube downloader.

ii. You can’t share the video with friends

iii. If the videos have stayed for a longer period of days offline, you will still need to activate your network on to reconnect to YouTube

In this time of ubiquitous internet and plenty of content, downloading YouTube videos straight into your phone gallery or phone folder is all you need. Because sometimes an important video can be permanently removed from a platform.

YouTube is a great application for watching and sharing videos. But what if you want to download them to your phone gallery or phone folder ? It’s very easy to download YouTube videos, and there are reasons to give it a try. Downloading YouTube videos is also great if you have a mobile plan or active WI-FI.

MAGIC: THE WORD WITH THE DIFFERENCE

I will teach you a simple trick to download videos easily using this simple five letter word “magic”. As you all know, YouTube has no easy “download button”, so how do you download videos and watch it off YouTube platform ?

Step By Step Guidelines Below .

1. Go To Your Browser:

Go to your browser and type in “youtube.com” in the URL space above and hit the send button after typing.

2. Tap The Search Bar And Search:

Tap the search bar by the right of your screen and type the name of the video on the search bar. After typing, hit the search or arrow button.

3. The Name Will Appear:

The name of the video you typed and searched for will appear with different options, choose the one you want. From the photo above, you will see that i typed and searched for “Messi” and it appeared with different options and i choosed the first option which is “When Lionel Messi was bullied in Barcelona’s…”. You can also choose and click on the video you prefer too.

The video will appear this way as seen in the photo above. You will see the previous button by the left, play and pause button at the middle, and the next button at the right. You will also see the duration of the video at the bottom left corner. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Sometimes, the video plays by itself, all the same, pause it to save your data.

Still on this page, go to the top and add “magic” in between “you” and “tube”. Make sure the “magic” is written in small letters. See example: m.youmagictube.com

After adding “magic” to “you” and “tube”, click on the search or send button to take you to another page.

5: Fetch Tube:

After adding magic in between “you” and “tube”, and clicking on the search button, you will come to this page as seen in the photo above. You can see “Fetch Tube” boldly written, you will also see the name of the video i clicked earlier “When Messi was bullied in Barcelona’s dressing room and his photo too. You will also see “Load Options” written in green colour and circled, please click on the “Load Options” to go to the next page.

Note: On this page, ads will always pop up. skip and exit the ads each time they pop up that’s if you’re not interested in the ads.

6: Choose The Quality And Format:

After clicking on “Load Options”, scroll down a bit and you will see different video quality and format like Mp4(360), Mp4(720) etc. Choose the one you like. I choose Mp4(360) for this video.

Note: These options varies in quality and size depending on their format. Mp4(720) has higher quality and is bigger in size than Mp4(320). I will advice you choose one of Mp4(360) or Mp4(720).

7: Click Here To Start:

.After choosing and clicking on the video quality you like, it will take you to another page. And on this page, you will find “click here to start” as seen in the photo above, all written in green colour. Please click on it to go to the next page.

8: Notice The Three Dots:

After clicking on “click here to start button”, it will lead you to this page as seen above, please click on the three dots at the bottom right corner of your screen and the word “Download” will appear. Click on download to start downloading.

9: Play now, Download, And Cancel Options

After you’ve clicked on the download button on the previous page, a new page will appear as seen in the photo above. On this new page, you will see three different options

i. Play now

ii. Download

iii. Cancel

Click on the download button to start downloading the video into your phone gallery.

10: Downloading In Progress

From the photo above, you can see the progress of the video am downloading. You too can check if your video is downloading by swiping from the top of your screen down, just the way you do it when you want to turn on your network, WI-FI, Bluetooth and flash light.

11: Successfully Downloaded:

From the photo above, you can see that i have successfully downloaded the YouTube video straight into my phone gallery or phone folder stress free. If you’ve successfully downloaded your YouTube video too, please go to your phone gallery or any video player on your phone and locate it in the “download folder”.

Note: You can use the “magic” trick on any device. Be it Android, iPhone, or window devices. You can use it on both laptops and desktops. Plus you can download using any browser. But keep in mind that you cannot download restricted YouTube videos.

In this article, i’m go to show you how todownload your favourite videos on YouTube straight into your phone gallery or phone folder. You don’t need a YouTube down loader application to this. Since you already have a phone, all you need is a working browser, data bundle, or better still a WI-FI if there’s any close to you.

You’re already familiar with YouTube and you know that YouTube is the default video streaming platform for almost everyone with internet access. Be it tutorials, comedy sketches, live events, movie trailers, or web series.

Over the years, YouTube enthusiasts have sort for ways on how they can download their favourite videos on YouTube straight into their phone gallery or phone folder without using any software or YouTube downloading application.

It’s easy downloading YouTube videos using YouTube downloader, and then going back to watch them offline at your own convenience. But the disadvantage of using YouTube downloader is that

i. The videos doesn’t get saved into your phone gallery or phone folder. The video only gets saved on the YouTube downloader.

iii. If the videos have stayed for a longer period of days offline, you will still need to activate your network on to reconnect to YouTube

In this time of ubiquitous internet and plenty of content, downloading YouTube videos straight into your phone gallery or phone folder is all you need. Because sometimes an important video can be permanently removed from a platform.

YouTube is a great application for watching and sharing videos. But what if you want to download them to your phone gallery or phone folder ? It’s very easy to download YouTube videos, and there are reasons to give it a try. Downloading YouTube videos is also great if you have a mobile plan or active WI-FI.

I will teach you a simple trick to download videos easily using this simple five letter word “magic”. As you all know, YouTube has no easy “download button”, so how do you download videos and watch it off YouTube platform ?

1. Go To Your Browser:

Go to your browser and type in “youtube.com” in the URL space above and hit the send button after typing.

Tap the search bar by the right of your screen and type the name of the video on the search bar. After typing, hit the search or arrow button.

3. The Name Will Appear:

The name of the video you typed and searched for will appear with different options, choose the one you want. From the photo above, you will see that i typed and searched for “Messi” and it appeared with different options and i choosed the first option which is “When Lionel Messi was bullied in Barcelona’s…”. You can also choose and click on the video you prefer too.

The video will appear this way as seen in the photo above. You will see the previous button by the left, play and pause button at the middle, and the next button at the right. You will also see the duration of the video at the bottom left corner. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Sometimes, the video plays by itself, all the same, pause it to save your data.

Still on this page, go to the top and add “magic” in between “you” and “tube”. Make sure the “magic” is written in small letters. See example: m.youmagictube.com

After adding “magic” to “you” and “tube”, click on the search or send button to take you to another page.

After adding magic in between “you” and “tube”, and clicking on the search button, you will come to this page as seen in the photo above. You can see “Fetch Tube” boldly written, you will also see the name of the video i clicked earlier “When Messi was bullied in Barcelona’s dressing room and his photo too. You will also see “Load Options” written in green colour and circled, please click on the “Load Options” to go to the next page.

Note: On this page, ads will always pop up. skip and exit the ads each time they pop up that’s if you’re not interested in the ads.

After clicking on “Load Options”, scroll down a bit and you will see different video quality and format like Mp4(360), Mp4(720) etc. Choose the one you like. I choose Mp4(360) for this video.

Note: These options varies in quality and size depending on their format. Mp4(720) has higher quality and is bigger in size than Mp4(320). I will advice you choose one of Mp4(360) or Mp4(720).

.After choosing and clicking on the video quality you like, it will take you to another page. And on this page, you will find “click here to start” as seen in the photo above, all written in green colour. Please click on it to go to the next page.

After clicking on “click here to start button”, it will lead you to this page as seen above, please click on the three dots at the bottom right corner of your screen and the word “Download” will appear. Click on download to start downloading.

After you’ve clicked on the download button on the previous page, a new page will appear as seen in the photo above. On this new page, you will see three different options

i. Play now

ii. Download

iii. Cancel

Click on the download button to start downloading the video into your phone gallery.

From the photo above, you can see the progress of the video am downloading. You too can check if your video is downloading by swiping from the top of your screen down, just the way you do it when you want to turn on your network, WI-FI, Bluetooth and flash light.

From the photo above, you can see that i have successfully downloaded the YouTube video straight into my phone gallery or phone folder stress free. If you’ve successfully downloaded your YouTube video too, please go to your phone gallery or any video player on your phone and locate it in the “download folder”.

Note: You can use the “magic” trick on any device. Be it Android, iPhone, or window devices. You can use it on both laptops and desktops. Plus you can download using any browser. But keep in mind that you cannot download restricted YouTube videos.

1. Go To Your Browser:

3. The Name Will Appear:

i. Play now

ii. Download

iii. Cancel

VISIT
www.harbeystudio.tk
FOR YOUR LATEST TRENDING GIST
Bros, you were sent by God to me to be honest.I have been trying to download some video on YouTube. I even had to download YouTube downloader in my laptop so I can download and transfer to my phone, but I have been having chanleges..I just tried your instruction now and it worked. God in heaven will bless you for me..Drop your contact I will reach out to you.Thanks a lot bro.
Re: see who owns big brother naija (BBN) and his net worth by Clicked: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2020
You say YouTube downloader does not save to your phone but that's not true. The one I've been using for years downloads straight to my phone just like any other video you download from the internet.

I even use it to download music, especially newly released songs that are hard to find somewhere else.

Also why you come paste the article three times na?

(1) (Reply)

How Is Radiography In Your School ? / Distinctvalued Research Projects / Help Me Solve This Quantitative Aptitude Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.