Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter (3578 Views)

The counterintuitive version of Nigerian Feminism. / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gh

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
More

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
And the bitter one arrived

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by ModestGal(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmn
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
How do you define Nigerian Feminism as a guy?

How do you see it as a lady?

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
lol, waiting for more heated argument.
Following

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by UDUJ(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Gh

The first answer is very wrong. Nigerian feminism is the final stage when the women become full blown witches cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
To be honest, the men seem fustrated. Nothing comical. undecided All these to describe women fighting for equal rights?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Premiumwriter:
And the bitter one arrived
the guys were even more bitter. Kinda took the humor of things.
The challange: describe Nigerian Twitter Feminism with a sentence.
Not write an epistle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dew04:
Not write an epistle
funny.

Most of the posts are surprisingly by women. Especially those without usernames.

17 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by mployer(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dew04:
To be honest, the men seem fustrated. Nothing comical. undecided
All these to describe women fighting for equal rights?

They are simply telling the truth. I see no frustration there.

18 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
mployer:

They are simply telling the truth. I see no frustration there.
the lady's white knight in shining armour will always discredit men and give women credit even when it's not due.

They see things where there's nothing

20 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by FullBlastLight: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Of course, d Nigerian version of feminism can simply be seen as an incoherent group of loose women comprising frustrated singles, arrogant wives & disgruntled divorcees whose singular aim of coming 2geda is 2 find consolation by bitterly accusing men & throwing snides at any happy relnship or marriage of straight women!

It's apparently clear dt any negative, derogatory or distorted definition wil suit d Nig feminism, given their observed traits & exhibitions over time!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Starz825(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
one thing I know abt popular feminists is they secretly like to have sex with just any man that suits their eyes, thereby thinking they can use and dump men just like some men do to some women (they see it as a revenge)...but then who cares

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
There is no such thing a Nigerian feminism, feminism is the same all over the world, it was part of the plan to destroy the home and in extension the whole society in order to establish a new order.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2020
solite3:
There is no such thing a Nigerian feminism, feminism is the same all over the world, it was part of the plan to destroy the home and in extension the whole society in order to establish a new order.

May I ask what plan?
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Jayrockk: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerian feminist is a group of women who are bitter men are superior and that other women adore us cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
All feminists are the same. Una too like to drag Nigerian women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
Not write an epistle
....Oh yes.There must be a white knight ready to pounce on his fellow men for just a pussy.

14 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by khingTony(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Oh yes.There must be a white knight ready to pounce on his fellow men for just a pussy.

Ah tire for Guys self.

He thinks that doing that will earn him validation from females and maybe, just maybe, when a girl reads his comment, She'll see him as "different", "special" and also an "advocate of women rights" and may DM him cheesy

The day some guys will free themselves from pussy Slavery is the day their lives will take a right turn

16 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Justbehave(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2020
khingTony:

Ah tire for Guys self.

He thinks that doing that will earn him validation from females and maybe, just maybe, when a girl reads his comment, She'll see him as "different", "special" and also an "advocate of women rights" and may DM him cheesy

The day some guys will free themselves from pussy Slavery is the day their lives will take a right turn
Some guys na mumu dem be.They will do anything for sex

10 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2020
khingTony:

Ah tire for Guys self.

.....It's a pity bro.

Niggarrrs doing anything for pussy.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Regex: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Gh

Savn Daniel na bomb!
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Hed0nist: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Starz825:
one thing I know abt popular feminists is they secretly like to have sex with just any man that suits their eyes, thereby thinking they can use and dump men just like some men do to some women (they see it as a revenge)...but then who cares

They should come please. We just want to knack.
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
A grown man raped a 16yr old girl. The thread made front page and I commented on it. Making sure to tell everyone that the child seduced him.
Criticize a bro, be regarded a simp. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
A grown man raped a 16yr old girl. The thread made front page and I commented on it. Making sure to tell everyone that the child seduced him.
Criticize a bro, be regarded a simp. wink
...Next time you want to criticize any gender,do it objectively.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by pansophist(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerian feminism in a nutshell.

They want the privilege of women, the power of men, and the responsibility of a child".

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Next time you want to criticize any gender,do it objectively.
I criticize women and men alike. No gender is above criticism. Swallow your pride.
Mind you, still waiting for your comment on that thread. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Texman21: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Lemme book space for the moment grin
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
I criticize women and men alike. No gender is above criticism. Swallow your pride.
Mind you, still waiting for your comment on that thread. smiley
.....No wahala. You win.
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
pansophist:
Nigerian feminism is a nutshell.

They want the privilege of women, the power of men, and the responsibility of a child".
Now i find this rather correct.
Although it saddens my heart.
But alas...it is what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. / Meet The Dibaba Sisters: The Fastest Family On Earth From Ethiopia / I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.