Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption (3301 Views)

FG Begins Assessment Of Guidelines For Schools Resumption / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Orestino(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Nah.. I'm not all about such kinda lifestyle,.. I clamor for an earnest resumption for reasons you can't understand due to your level of stupidity... so grow up brother..

Gbogbo eleyi koh necesstri na

2 Likes

Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by WoundedLamb: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Nah.. I'm not all about such kinda lifestyle,.. I clamor for an earnest resumption for reasons you can't understand due to your level of stupidity... so grow up brother..

This escalated too quickly. Calm down, bro.

1 Like

Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Orestino(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
WoundedLamb:

This escalated too quickly. Calm down, bro.

Lol dont let him pounce on you too. baba is frustrated. let's try to understand his plight

1 Like

Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by DestroyFeminist(f): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2020
alramon:
cheesy finally, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel......

let me start dusting my books..cheesy
make ASUU do normal o angry
inasmuch as I'm really desperate for schools to resume, I'm seeing this as another false hope
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by DestroyFeminist(f): 1:13am On Aug 05, 2020
lonerjr:
If higher institutions resume their academic activities, are we to complète two semesters this year? sad cheesy angry grin
impossicant

everybody don get extra year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by flyingpig: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Orestino:

[s]Not at all. But are you sure you're not clamouring for schools to reopen so you can reopen the chapters of your sexcapades too? think about it[/s]
abeg i wan finish my academic career
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by emmy512: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Paid my rent just jan 17th, if school resume September October my landlady must give palliative of 3 months rent free stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by SirWarlock: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Puloc:
It is not alone for them to begin an evaluation that should have already been done since and prepared for immediate implementation after lockdown. Are they going to take so long to carry out assessment, then what of the timing for implementation of this ideas or measures? This is pure ineptitude on the side of people that emphasized the importance of time in getting things done efficiently. Now that most schools under ASUU are not even in their second semester are they even sure to complete an academic session this year? ASUU has finally shown to the Nigerian Students and the federal Government that it is a association of greedy and pillaging unionist looking for opportunities to make millions if not billions for the top echelon of the union using students plight to make frequent demands for their personal interests. In all this I weep for Nigeria because this year has clearly shown to all that both the government and ASUU do not regard the plights or struggles of the Nigerian Students as to give them a better future.
Bruh this is Nigeria. No plan, nothing grin. I said I would only take their reopening serious when they settle ASUU's ongoing strike sad. This is the same country that is reopening schools to sit for exams two weeks after grin.
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by SirWarlock: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
DestroyFeminist:
inasmuch as I'm really desperate for schools to resume, I'm seeing this as another false hope
It might seem that way. From the look of things they weren't keen on reopening schools this year grin until the reactions to forfeiting this year's WASSCE. If tertiary institutions do open though I see September as a plausible date or just still keep them shut till January grin
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Mvena(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Orestino:
No matter what, let us resume Next Year please.
Yes oo
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Orestino(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Mvena:
Yes oo
Gbayi!
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by flyingpig: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Mvena:

Yes oo
You for kukuma withdraw from school as you no like school. Iranu
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Mvena(f): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
You for kukuma withdraw from school as you no like school. Iranu
Na you sabi
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Puloc:
It is not alone for them to begin an evaluation that should have already been done since and prepared for immediate implementation after lockdown. Are they going to take so long to carry out assessment, then what of the timing for implementation of this ideas or measures? This is pure ineptitude on the side of people that emphasized the importance of time in getting things done efficiently. Now that most schools under ASUU are not even in their second semester are they even sure to complete an academic session this year? ASUU has finally shown to the Nigerian Students and the federal Government that it is a association of greedy and pillaging unionist looking for opportunities to make millions if not billions for the top echelon of the union using students plight to make frequent demands for their personal interests. In all this I weep for Nigeria because this year has clearly shown to all that both the government and ASUU do not regard the plights or struggles of the Nigerian Students as to give them a better future.
Does FG have the right to sack that useless ASUU chairman?
If yes then what are they (FG) still waiting for?
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by sinkhole: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
SirWarlock:
It might seem that way. From the look of things they weren't keen on reopening schools this year grin until the reactions to forfeiting this year's WASSCE. If tertiary institutions do open though I see September as a plausible date or just still keep them shut till January grin
reopening of public Universities is nowhere visible! FG just stopped paying ASUU salaries again (July salary) and NUC is talking about resumption, perhaps resumption for private Universities
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by sinkhole: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
they are waiting because they do not have right to sack him cheesy
His University can sack him, if they found him wanting, unfortunately nothing academically incriminating has been found on him yet tongue
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by VoidLoop: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
smiley
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by samuelpeters(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Na so e pain you reach?
It is an Association. Only the Union can remove him as Chairman or his Place of work(UI) can sack him.
Non is possible at this moment. He is doing well for ASUU.
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2020
samuelpeters:

Na so e pain you reach?
It is an Association. Only the Union can remove him as Chairman or his Place of work(UI) can sack him.
Non is possible at this moment. He is doing well for ASUU.

doing well kwanu?
mean while I can spot you're an ASUU member.
We student will deal with you when your cup is literally filled
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2020
sinkhole:
they are waiting because they do not have right to sack him cheesy
His University can sack him, if they found him wanting, unfortunately nothing academically incriminating has been found on him yet tongue
don't worry we will use propaganda and sack him.
Schools must reopen and this useless bastards can't stand on our way
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by samuelpeters(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
doing well kwanu?
mean while I can spot you're an ASUU member.
We student will deal with you when your cup is literally filled
Hehehehe
Me? ASUU?
God forbid!
Better go and read what i posted very well.
The Chairman/president of ASUU is doing well for his Union so why would the union or the University sack him since FG cannot sack him directly.
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Horlaryinkha(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Orestino:

Not at all. But are you sure you're not clamouring for schools to reopen so you can reopen the chapters of your sexcapades too? think about it
its obvious something is definitely wrong with your mental faculty so in your tiny pinch like noodles in your skull,you think many pple will be like an asshole like you #fvck you
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by Orestino(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Horlaryinkha:
its obvious something is definitely wrong with your mental faculty so in your tiny pinch like noodles in your skull,you think many pple will be like an asshole like you #fvck you

Koh necesstri na
Re: NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption by ehinja: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
NUC is not regulating the university education properly.
How can schools withhold student results after 2 years of writing their final exams.
If their are no guidelines or regulations that ensures fairness for students then there has to be some put in place cause students and their guardians are being taken advantage off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State University (IMSU) Calls Off Strike / Chinese Boy Inserts Sewing Needle In His Urethra To Stay Awake And Do Home Work / How To Calculate Your CGPA As A Student From100l-400l/500l.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.