Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage (74578 Views)

"Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Vikalinda(m): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2020
escalating human bone after 12 good years and transporting it from one country to another. when they release deadly viruses, they will now cause problem for others.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Focusmind: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Uae01Dirham:
If na Lagos airport grin grin

All those custom officers with tribal marks will give her better bill.

Yes! I said tribal marks! We know them

You sabi them. I hate to encounter any security agent with tribal marks. They are the most tribalistic, crude and backwards in their dealings with others.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by banhammy: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Who will take the bone of Sadiya Umar Farouk back home?
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
They should have used a mobile app to transfer the bones

I suppose we should turn your brain to an app so that you can remember to use it.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by IYANGBALI: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2020
adontcare:
Transfer of bones
when I dey here dey wait for money transfer
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Peacefuluz(f): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by govomotors: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
adontcare:
Transfer of bones

This is part of our Urhobo culture. When our brother or sisters die abroad and are buried there, part of his hair or finger nail are brought home for burial.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by decub: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:
If na Naija SARs now..
Maybe i should calm down!

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind.
They for no even call doctor and public prosecutor. Just label the woman ritualist instanta.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by chiemmanuel(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2020
quentin06:

I suppose we should turn your brain to an app so that you can remember to use it.
you are right
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Tobidarker02: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2020
If it's in Nigeria I am definitely sure they would have tagged it as ritual
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by raphy(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2020
some of you here have not even finish reading the story u have hung her on your cross.

it is lawful in Europe she is not a skull miner like your local ppl.

that is europe well behave ppl.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
uhm it is well. to be re buried.
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by JordanMichael(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Respect tradition!
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by ezekiel0388(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Urgently needed!!! Urgently needed!!!

I need a professional ecommerce web development!!
WhatsApp: 0811813510
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Seebrian(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2020
1TRUEEGOD:

READ WHAT YOU WROTE FOOL, IF IT MAKES ANY CORRELATION WITH THE POST

I THINK THERE ARE SOME ORGANISED RELIGION FANATICS WITH NOTHING IMPORTANT TO CONTRIBUTE THAN JUST SOME IMAGINARY god OR RELIGIOUS SPAMMING, DID YOUR GRANDFATHER EVER SAW ANY JESUS/ MUHAMMAD.

FOOL, STOP THIS RELIGIOUS SPAMMING, IT'S ANNOYING AND CHILDISH.

ONLINE SPAMMING JIHAD. WTF!!

YOU AND @Righteousness89, ALL WITH CRAYFISH BRAIN CRYING ON EVERY PHYSICAL POST WITH SPIRITUAL STORIES OF SOME SPIRITUAL GOD.

FREE YOUR MINDS BLACKMAN, YOUR LONG DEEP IN THIS MENTAL SLAVERY OF FORCEFULL IMPORTED RELIGION.

DUMBASS
We wouldn't stop talking about Jesus my friend. If that anger you so it be.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by AngelicBeing: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:
If na Naija SARs now..
Maybe i should calm down!

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind.
Let me complete the story for you, they will collect egunje from the woman, ask her to write a useless statement, after all the initial gra-gra, they will detain her, ask for money to bail herself / daughter and the skeleton of the late husband and if possible, they will look for ways to steal some dollars from their luggage and the useless IPO will be carrying files upon and down, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Alabaarowolo: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Breastfeeding: NASS working on 6 months maternity leave bill – Sen Oloriegbe
The Chairman, Senate Committee on Health, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, has said that his committee is currently working on a 6 months maternity leave bill to drive innovative approach that will promote breastfeeding in Nigeria
https://www.blueprint.ng/breastfeeding-nass-working-on-6months-maternity-leave-bill-sen-oloriegbe/

Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Psoul(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:

so whats the reason or need of transferring his bones to his native country since 2008
abi the husband appear for dream and told her thag he is restless not being buried on his home land??
i think there is more to this story oo

You can apply to the authority to help them investigate more on the incident.

I believe you must be a Nigerian Policeman or your father is one or the blood of Nigerian Police runs in your family cos this is how they talk
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Loopdeeloopa:
Well this is HUMERUS

Taking her husband’s SKELETON from the CEMETERY was a GRAVE mistake.
hhahahahahha...nice word-play

1 Like

Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by luluosas(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's good news from a sane clime. If it were to be Nigeria, you know the story already
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Dearlord(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Loopdeeloopa:

Haha this was so funny, I laughed so hard I almost cracked my ribs

Lol, easy bro
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by shagarinews: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Trust me if its was Nigeria Airport. You will hear headline like Ritualist caught at MMI. grin
Re: Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage by Benwallt(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Somebody should help with this. I have being on it for 5mins now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again / E-passport Renewal/extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.