Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study (65205 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) / If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Bahamas95(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin

This playoffs final is getting hotter o!

Modified: Goallllllll! What a strike from Bryan. Goallllllllll! Bryan on the beat again!

Brentford 1-2 Fulham (FT)

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Famexit(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Aliii:
How are we sure you are not being fooled again ,tomorrow we'd hear another headline ,sperm fooled scientist for 500 years ,sperm don't really spin dey roll grin

grin
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Austino778: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
You leave Creator and spent all your life worshiping what was created....its a deception from d devil.

Judgement day is here....

Be wise
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Kissiemu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Man in all his Wisdom cannot Fully Comprehend and Understand God's Work of Creating Human..

We can only understand and see to the Extent God Allows..

There are many things we can't Fully Comprehend as Humans. It's when we Get to the Master's Feet, we will ask Him some Questions..

GOD is Wonderful!! HE is The GREATEST!
Bro do you know that what you do on every thread if a Muslim does it many people will complain to the mods and call it Islamization?
I am a Christian too but take it easy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Humanoid01(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
What if the earlier scientists were not wrong. What if humans are evolving?
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by MrBONE2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
sonofthunder:
Gather here if you have nothing to say.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Ombre(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
The Earth was flat if you went too far you would fall off. Now the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody woudda start laugh.

#Sabali

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by ToyinDipo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tomorrow they will tell you it doesn't spin, it flies.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Kenmatt(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
When I was much younger, I had an aspiration of studying Genetic Engineering.

I really wished I could be a top notch in helping Couple who find it very difficult to have babies to conceive, those who want male to have male and those who want to have female to have female while if you need twins, I would help you too through my in-depth knowledge in Genetic Engineering (Gyno).

This was my dream.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by BananaPeel(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
sunshineV:

Did God allow transgender and other surgery
Every other things to alter God's perfect creation is the foolishness of man. Even certain questions like yours is also man's foolishness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Mayeldah(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Which one self Africa don discover?

Na only to carry religion for head like gala seller.

Mtcheew!!!
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by fof1: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/31/health/sperm-swimming-movement-wellness/index.html

Scientific Stories for Tomorrow's Researches. Whether it Spins or Rolls or Swims... all is Same Journey to d Fertility Pot to Create Babies... Na God get d Rest.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Dangrace01: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kenmatt:

I really wished I could be a top notch in helping Couple who find it very difficult to have babies to conceive, those who want male to have male and those who want to have female to have female while if you need twins, I would help you too through my in-depth knowledge in Genetic Engineering (Gyno).

This was my dream.

Hope Nigeria has not killed d dream

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
How does it affect fertility?

Anyways, whether it fooled scientists for 350 or 370 years on its movement doesn't concern me so far it didn't fool my parents to bring me into the world at God's appointed time. undecided

All science students should get a refund. What am I even saying?, everyone who did biology should get a refund. And all biology text books should be recalled back for necessary corrections grin.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Notatribalist(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Same way masturbution side effects is still fooling them.They claimed masturbation has no side effects, only time shall tell before they realize how much they have deceived people.

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by kingxsamz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Man in all his Wisdom cannot Fully Comprehend and Understand God's Work of Creating Human..

We can only understand and see to the Extent God Allows..

There are many things we can't Fully Comprehend as Humans. It's when we Get to the Master's Feet, we will ask Him some Questions..

GOD is Wonderful!! HE is The GREATEST!
Somebody get this nigga a job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Vulcanheph(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mokason28:
Someone should please help me ask Righteousness89 how he managed to be FTC on a topic that talks about sperm shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Kenmatt(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dangrace01:

Hope Nigeria has not killed d dream

"Nobi small tin ooh!!!"
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mokason28:
Someone should please help me ask Righteousness89 how he managed to be FTC on a topic that talks about sperm shocked shocked shocked
You are not making any sense!;

4 Likes

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by shamsin6300(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Preach JESUS as the way! The Truth and The Life..

Not all of us here are Christian please.
You are just spamming everywhere with your preaching. Is that how to preach for God sake. Can't we just read comments peacefully & go.

3 Likes

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
xcelentattitude:
Na una sabi grin

If you like say they float or gyrate.

Wetin kwansign Musa with container

Please is that picture a kind of joke or accident that's scary? Was he rescued quickly?
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mandela27:
Phylosophy got questions that ur righteous christian religion cannot answer..
But christianity got useless answers that refuses solid questions.why is it that way?
Philosophy is full of Weedsdom!!

1 Like

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by obonujoker(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kenmatt:

This was my dream.

Why not study with Bill Gates then as Jeffery Epstein is dead, on advance to eugenics??
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Gabriel99: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
You shouldn't be asking him what he does, it's not your business. You're accusing him of an offense you're guilty of, because if you're not constantly visiting nairaland, how do you know his always commenting. Besides his not saying nonsense, his always making sense. Please lets mind our business. It's not everyone you see making constant posts that are jobless. Change that mindset.Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by Lovelyn451(f): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Preach JESUS as the way! The Truth and The Life..
I'd appreciate it if u stop replying mentions.. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by NofiuFade(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fash20:

the device and the internet you use are all lies abi... be deceiving yourself
it not about internet or device, it about information and kind of theory they are making us to believe decades after decades, and they have more lies, propaganda and conspiracy already cooked to back it up! The current event btwn US & China during this pandemic say it all, only the smart one understand.
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by 3kay945(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
When people belle full, they innovate amazingly.

Hunger don damage people's thinking faculty in Africa
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by WathoniBBN: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
What an Information
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by GeneralPula: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nothing new still..

Sperm can swim or spin..

Depending on how strong is the tip(Acrosome) is..
Re: Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study by OpinionCounts(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What else do you do for a living aside being on every NL front page ?

What else do you do too for a living aside spotting him on every NL front page?

Why not "Live and Let Live".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2013/2014 Aspirant / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.