Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

You Can’t Demand Respect From Your Wife When You Don’t Respect Her — Eucharia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Demand Respect From Your Wife When You Don’t Respect Her — Eucharia (298 Views)

Shan George: I Don’t Respect People Who Film Themselves While Helping Others / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Demand Respect From Your Wife When You Don’t Respect Her — Eucharia by Yungsam1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beautiful Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has called out men who demand respect from their wives without respecting them in return.

The actress who stated that such men are not entitled to respect, further asked....

Click the link below to read more:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/08/you-cant-demand-respect-from-your-wife-when-you-dont-respect-her-eucharia-anunobi.html

Re: You Can’t Demand Respect From Your Wife When You Don’t Respect Her — Eucharia by Justpassingby45(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]

HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Has Finally Showed Their Son’s Face In A Beautiful (VIDEO) / “I Am Planning Two Versace Weddings For Kidd And Erica” – Terry Waya (Video) / "President Buhari Is Doing A Great Job" - Man gets attacked during interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.