Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward (304 Views)

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Who Is The Coward Between The IPOB And PMB In Japan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by Goodmarlian: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
If northern Nigeria decides to secede from Nigeria today will one Nigerianist fight to keep them in Nigeria?.patrotic Nigerians are needed here , if so which region will lead the front?.. grin grin grin since Nigeria is indivisible.

1 Like

Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by shadeze: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please let them seceede oh, it will be the best news ever
Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by Lessonteacher(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
what most of them think is that nigeria belongs to them, so, who are they leaving it for?
Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by budaatum: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yes, I'd like to think I would "lead the front", but then I'm of the "Nigeria we hail thee" generation, who tends to "Arise! O Compatriots."

I doubt its a region thing though, as even my own tribes people would like an Oduduwa Republic, while completely disregarding that once the Igbos and Hausas and Fulanis are not part of our new country we'd just start fighting amongst ourselves a la Ife v Modakeke, and Ifon Osun v Ilobu, and the greater though less well known Yoruba conflict of Oduduwans v Obatalans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
budaatum:
Yes, I'd like to think I would "lead the front", but then I'm of the "Nigeria we hail thee" generation, who tends to "Arise! O Compatriots."

I doubt its a region thing though, as even my own tribes people would like an Oduduwa Republic, while completely disregarding that once the Igbos and Hausas and Fulanis are not part of our new country we'd just start fighting amongst ourselves a la Ife v Modakeke, and Ifon Osun v Ilobu, and the greater though less well known Yoruba conflict of Oduduwans v Obatalans.
You're a Ibo man
Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by budaatum: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
You're a Ibo man
Am I?

Please don't go saying that to my people in Ifọn Ọsun or they might just stone you for insulting Basọrun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by Coder2Client(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
The only thing that can make them think of such is when they have resources that the South has. If the North has what the South has they would have seceded since 1444 BCE. But as the case is, they dare not otherwise, they will resort to killing themselves to feed. There will be malnutrition, there will be chaos. The country might likely plunged in to anarchy.
Re: What If The North Decides To Secede? Let's Know Who Is The Coward by kingzizzy: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:
If northern Nigeria decides to secede from Nigeria today will one Nigerianist fight to keep them in Nigeria?.patrotic Nigerians are needed here , if so which region will lead the front?.. grin grin grin since Nigeria is indivisible.

If the North decides to secede today, not one person shouting "one Nigeria" today will open their mouth

(1) (Reply)

What "Edo No Be Lagos" Means To Democracy.. Opinion / Nigeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Listed Among Failed States By Wikipedia / NBC Board: Lai Amended Broadcasting Code Alone — His Action Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.