Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43295 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by 2cribz: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Your mates are buying me benz.na phone u dey swell up put. Stupid kid. Blow the gal n move ahead.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by jwax: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Don't get her the phone yet so it won't look like the phone is the bait you want to use to woo her.

I think you should sit her down and communicate how you feel to her. Shoot your shots and if she accepts good, if she doesn't accept fine. If your mind is still made up to assist her no matter her response you can go ahead and purchase the phone for her but just don't buy the phone for her first.

Don't make it look like because you purchased her a phone, you want her to date you or open her legs for you. Be a gentleman

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by christopher123(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2020
2cribz:
Your mates are buying me benz.na phone u dey swell up put. Stupid kid. Blow the gal n move ahead.
is the girl a trumpet abi saxophone that should be blown
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by MightyHand(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Dude, If you're financially boyant get her the phone, forget whatever NLs comment..
NOTE: many NLs will Do more than this but they will say otherwise...

FOLLOW YOUR MIND
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Alabyte: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Buy her a phone if you can afford it just as a friend and not because u wanna bribe ur way into her heart. Simple act of kindness will not kill us abegiii
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by soprano2(m): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Get a phone if u know dat even she does not eventually dates , d money spent on buying d phone means nothing to u get d phone for her.. if it's gonna pains u if she didn't date u in d end don't buyher d phone. Better still ask her out first b4 enslaving urself to buying her d phone u will later regret." Girls are Cunning and unbelievable.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by HRtechnique: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

I think so far you're the only person that knows what i truly feel about this, I'm not doing this because I'm expecting anything in return from her, infact she has no idea that this is on my mind... I just feel like I'm in a position to help her, so why shouldn't i ?... She's an amazing person and you will definitely Know when someone is into you.

However a close friend of mine advise that i should make my intention about dating known to her first then after she accepts i can ho ahead to buy her a phone if that's what i really want to do, this is so she doesn't feel like she's obligated to say yes to me just because i got her a phone, and i think that will be a more sensible approach.

Thank you so much for your thoughts

Follow what the good friend of yours has told you.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.

hhaha

Asking a girl out in 2020?

you are not a real nigga.

Never ask any girl out.

Play the boyfriend role from day one, and you won't need any asking out.

Don't get her any phone too.

You don't invest when a girl isn't investing into the convo.

Getting her a phone now, when has hasn't done anything meaningful in the convo, only puts her in control.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Mineisgrace(f): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2020
There is nothing bad in helping the people you love. It's just a little sacrifice
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dejiavu(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Why waste your hard earned money on uncertainty.
Ask her out first, if she accepts take her to a phone repairer it shows you care and compare the cost of repair and replacing.
If you buy her a new phone she is not under any obligations tonacceot your proposal. A giftbisba gift nothing is attached when not explicitly stated
I have made that mistaken in the past thatbwhy am advising you Bro
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2020
tramzy7:
must you date someone before you buy them a phone, you know her phone is bad, she didn't even ask you to get her another, if you have the money you can buy it and free your mind, it doesn't really mean you must date someone before you help them. Learn to be a generous dude.

How many has she bought for others
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nonyeuzonwanne: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Pls kindly get her a phone , do it out of kindness , do it because u feel she needed the phone at that moment , ignore some of those unguided advise from people , it is not a must she must agree before u show her any kind of kindness, do it u will be glad u did even if she refuse your proposal it shows how serious and committed u are with her. My humble advise .

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Get her a phone, my wife I haven't even seen her for the first time and I knew her through my sister, he spoke and chat with her brother's phone and when it became inconvenience using someone phone all the time because am in abroad and she's in Nigeria, despite I don't know how she looks I bought her phone of 40k , that gestures sealed and cemented the relationship till date

Lucky you, but do not think of bringing her over and funding her through nursing school / certifications...it most often never ends well undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by shamyk(m): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2020
what you mean is that he should take the risk right
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by silibaba: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2020
If i were u, i will buy her a yacht or private jet.

Oluku

Take care of your family first

Dont you have a sister?

Woman wrapper in Man's trousers

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Tonytonex(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2020
if you want to help her get a new phone. that would be fine. but don't expect anything in return. just do it for help sake. that's if you have enough money and you have helped your family members with a higher amount than the one you want to help her with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Don't b rash. Him getting her a phone is a means to an end for him. He mentioned video calls and all that. The only ish is whether the girl will start billing him once he gives her the phone

grin grin grin

She be NEPA abi na PHCN
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by shamyk(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Ecter:
Hi good morning i must say this is a Very pleasant and well arranged write up. However, based on your relationship with the newly found crush i would say buy her if it's in your ability too. first of all because it is the right thing to do, you don't have to show hospitality all because you wanna have something in return. Secondly, buying her a phone would definitely make you feel good about yourself and you being a certified gentleman. Thirdly, she will not turn you into an ATM machine please that's not always the case i wonder why people find it so difficult to spend on a girl all because of a vivid mindset. Figuratively, let's be honest, if you don't spend on someone you wanna call yours, who else is worth it. You trying to win her over agreed, getting her a gift definitely counts. But mind you when you do that or if you eventually do that, don't expect anything in return remove your mind From it please, don't give her the impression of you like the rest guys, he got me a new phone so he can Bleep me please don't do that. If you get her the phone stay calm and totally take your mind and actions on what she might give you in return, trust me my friend, you'll be surprised. (You'll be shocked to realise that your crush just has the perfect connection you need or she might simply be the sweetest wife you'll ever have)
see this one, Nigerian girls hehehe
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dbanjj1629(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2020
In my opinion this is what I think you should do Op, take her out to a cool place, ask her out if she agrees, you can surprise her with a phone within one week of dating. Its better than buying her the phone before asking her out, she might want to agree just because of what you did. Let her accept you for you and not for what you have done. MyOpinion Though.

Goodluck.
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Worksunlimited: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Don't be a simp
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by simeotexy: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2020
girls mata no dey sure o...girls fit act Dem love u but all Dem see u as her broda
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2020
You can help me with the money so i can top with the one i have to buy phone. Please!!
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dbanjj1629(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2020
I share your opinion too boss.
Nonyeuzonwanne:
Pls kindly get her a phone , do it out of kindness , do it because u feel she needed the phone at that moment , ignore some of those unguided advise from people , it is not a must she must agree before u show her any kind of kindness, do it u will be glad u did even if she refuse your proposal it shows how serious and committed u are with her. My humble advise .
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by heendrix(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Westernlove:
Yes also get her A Car, A rented apartment, and place her on monthly allowance as well. Thank me later.....

Lmao grin
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Mrlucky81(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Do you want her to accept you because you bought her a phone or because she love you?

Use your head
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
LMAO.... this is too much na
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by playcharles(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
reasonable sense to be sincere
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Hushmalay(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2020
My guy buy the phone Na benefit money opor
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Raphcom: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Melodriod post=92464596]This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..[/quot don't do that chairman, she will just conclude that u have enough. Next this is to make u her ATM, be wise
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by help9: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:
Baba, ask her out first. One on one and if she deserve phone, get it for her.

Leave this NL people. They just like to talk tough but they don't know how it really is for you
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dabliss02(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2020
You want another man to run your race

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.