Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43258 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Juliearth(f): 3:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Pat081:
u make my teeth come outside with this ur comment

Smiles
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by olaposer(m): 3:55am On Aug 07, 2020
OP if you like buy her car , buy her private jet , buy her the whole world if she does not like you like you do that will not make her like you, if you don't even love her and she want you despite the fact that her phone is bad she will find her way around to even get you iPhone I am talking from experience so make use of your medulla oblanganta. Life is full of shit with ladies.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by madjnr: 4:09am On Aug 07, 2020
the economy is hard but I know a way you can make money, please this is only for serious people, if you are tech savvy and can write good grammar.

I have a job for you. WhatsApp me 0 9 0 2 4 6 2 4 9 9 7
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by MichaelBlake40: 4:31am On Aug 07, 2020
tosyne2much:
So many kids on Nairaland. Buying a phone for a lady you're interested in for a better communication does not make you a simp like many people are saying. The way Nairaland project women is something else. Maybe it's poverty I don't really know

Back to the topic, if you can handle whatever decision she comes up with concerning your relationship proposal, go
ahead and get her the phone
If it was that simple, he won't be coming here to ask us for advice, op no wan make dem call am mugu cheesy cheesy
My own is: If he wants to buy let him buy, but not with the mindset of future girlfriend because a relationship(if it happens) built on that won't end well.
Tosyne2much poverty ke? I don't think so (and you know it grin grin
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by davidluv(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2020
I bought a lot of other stuff that equated 2phones before dating and the end result wasn'tgood at all...
She started acting Entitled....
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Hopebringer: 4:51am On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..
[/s]

You are a useless idiot

Better go and graduate
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by MartinsD12(m): 4:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..
Your Mumu never do, get a girl a smartphone today another richer guy will be calling her on that phone chatting her on that phone, why build an investment you can't afford to lose, an investment that is not yours, tomorrow now when she dumps you can you afford to forget that phone you are planning to buy for her
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by tightpussy156: 5:08am On Aug 07, 2020
stupid kids,are you sure her phone is spoilt.see buy her phone an regrets later when she say no to ur proposal u go an commit suicide right.yiu better think before you act stupid.she is a bitch.Another guy they dig the wide pussy to bleed.you are hear forming I have feelings for her.fir ur back she they call you no 1 mugu.see 99% of girls takes guys that care an spend for them as mugu.them go even carry ur money,ur property go give guy when no send them even they give the guy free pussy join am.you better wake up bf you regret.who quote me for telling this kid the truth hug transformer
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dezik: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Just as this man said and I agree..
Op use that money to buy sense.. Una go dey spend on top all this girls anyhow after una go come cry for here..
I promise you that after 2 weeks of buying that phone for her, she would barely chat with you again but would be busy chatting her old and new boyfriends that didn't even recharge her line..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

chai.....
see how poverty mentality slap me,
so egbon, u no fit dash person pikin 50k n walk away without operation pay back?
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by gbagyiza: 5:20am On Aug 07, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
Did her phone spoil before or after you met her

E get why I dey ask grin

He no go understand you until the thing happen him eyes go clear. I really understand you perfectly. Is even possible he has not set his eyes on this lady, he is just chatting with her n she is telling him that she can't do video calls because her phone is bad, telling him Sweet words n the guy is just falling into her trap.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by chinoonew09: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2020
[s] [quote author=Melodriod post=92464596]This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we like. [/s]
i think u need brain transplant

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by andyanders: 5:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Op, use that money go get yourself Alamo bitters and drink.

Nigerian ladies too waka. They are just like when you bring in tokunbo or new cars enter for 9ja, come drive am for 9ja roads, the car go scatter. Nigerian girls are like that. Wetin put her phone for the state you saw it and want to upgrade is because she is always online chatting with different guys hence the condition.

Once you upgrade for her, when any well loaded guy who got the cash more than you comes her way, you are a gonna.

Have you noticed where ladies like Linda, Genevieve and their likes are today with their big gods? What of young Regina Daniels with Ned Nwoko? Go and ask them where their old guys are today.

Upgrade her now and watch her tomorrow. You are just starting life now and maybe few millions in your account. I believed, that if you are a loaded guy, you cannot come online to seek for opinion. People like E money can get a Lady a gift of #2,000,000 and nobody can hear it. Dangote or Atiku will buy millions of gifts for ladies, but cannot come online.

You are a starter. Most ladies are pretenders and sabi waka. Ladies with good looking, most are dependent on guys hence the smart way they look. Few are professionals on their own and can afford anything of their own and hard to see them everywhere.

Date her and allow her use what you have seen her with. After a while with her, fix her phone or upgrade and count your loss if it gets bad.

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by chinoonew09: 5:31am On Aug 07, 2020
some peopl need to step up in the way the reasons, feels, and interacts within the societies..
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by timisquare82(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Mr man the girl knows you are nice and capable of buying her a phone that's why her phone spoilt. Pretend as if you don't have anything and see if she's still a a loveable girl as you described her. Don't build your love on the impression that you can always provide all her needs.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by andyanders: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2020
timisquare82:
Mr man the girl knows you are nice and capable of buying her a phone that's why her phone spoilt. Pretend as if you don't have anything and see if she's still a a loveable girl as you described her. Don't build your love on the impression that you can always provide all her needs.

On point. You said it all.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by azamama: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Send that money to ur mother, or u can go to motherless children and buy things for them. U will thank me later
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by timisquare82(m): 5:45am On Aug 07, 2020
moonraker:
make we tell am cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry?
No sir! The guy is in lust not love. Let him learn the hard way
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Holocene(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Don’t start what you can’t finish my guy. Once you cross that line, it’s hard to go back
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Jabioro: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Tell her you love her,wait for her reaction,if she responded both action and words very well,you can surprise her with phone.it is not bad ideas but you must be cautious..
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by sammirano: 6:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense

What else is there to say. Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by tramzy7: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.
must you date someone before you buy them a phone, you know her phone is bad, she didn't even ask you to get her another, if you have the money you can buy it and free your mind, it doesn't really mean you must date someone before you help them. Learn to be a generous dude.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by edujandon(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2020
She will see someone better than you online with the phone grin grin..... Fear women
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by charismart(f): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Hushmalay(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Ulrich01:
No even try am.. else you don become ATM machine be that grin
baba no be so na owo benefit ti ni make e buy am opor .... padi mi ti je wire
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by davosea(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2020
hmmm soon or later you gotta be wise,and take decision on ya own.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by blackgold7777(f): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Slimzjoe post=92465673]Baba, ask her out first. One on one and if she deserve phone, get it for her. IF SHE SAY AFTER SOME MONTH U MAY THAN GET HER THE FONE & DONT LET HER KNOW UR PLANS.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by keko14: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Before I met her....

Pls don't buy.....just ask her out and pls if u intend to marry her don't begin with money or material things buy if naaa just f*ck buy the world for her for easy acceptability
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mright05(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:

After you buy her the phone, don’t come here to to tell us, she left you for after buying her phone, because we are tired of your story
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dcrown13: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2020
I still dey think of format wey I go use collect back the one i buy for one lady like dat
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by marvelos1: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Bennysam:
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Blackboy1992: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.
I don't really know the reason why people will come on Nairaland seeking for advice when they have already made up their mind on what to do. You are just deceiving yourself. Not us. Buy her the phone, ok?

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Johnchrix(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Baztardmods:
Don't buy her any phone if u do so her attitude will change afterwards and she will use it to be chatting other people than you.. I've been there

them no go hear, I remember sending airtime to my girlfriend back in school, little did I know we wanted to call her crush. I latter discovered. girls bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / How Shy People Flirt / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.