Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed (645 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by fatymore(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hi all,

Sometimes in 2018 I used a cream which gave me discoloration on my face and body.

My body is fine now but I keep having reoccurring pimples every month. Big and painful ones.

In order to reduce cost, I dabbled into DIY on organic, and sincerely it made me 2times darker than my shade.

Presently I am using Pears moisturizing with Vitamin E added to it, and my skin isn't glowing as I wanted.

Kindly recommend what I can use for my face at the same time for my body as I don't want a situation whereby my face would be lighter than the whole body.

Pleaaaseeee..
Thank you
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by remsonik(f): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2020
fatymore:
Hi all,

Sometimes in 2018 I used a cream which gave me discoloration on my face and body.

My body is fine now but I keep having reoccurring pimples every month. Big and painful ones.

In order to reduce cost, I dabbled into DIY on organic, and sincerely it made me 2times darker than my shade.

Presently I am using Pears moisturizing with Vitamin E added to it, and my skin isn't glowing as I wanted.

Kindly recommend what I can use for my face at the same time for my body as I don't want a situation whereby my face would be lighter than the whole body.

Pleaaaseeee..
Thank you

Get palmers skin success cream, it fades the dark spots, scars and blemishes on the skin. Also eventones the skin and gives you a glowing skin
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Aug 05, 2020
fatymore:
Hi all, Sometimes in 2018 I used a cream which gave me discoloration on my face and body.
Ever considered just giving your skin a break from all the skin products? undecided
Sometimes these products can clog pores, resulting in some of the acne and pimples you complain of. It is not a bad idea to let the skin heal itself from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by fatymore(f): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2020
remsonik:

Get palmers skin success cream, it fades the dark spots, scars and blemishes on the skin. Also eventones the skin and gives you a glowing skin

Thanks...Would see to that
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by fatymore(f): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Ever considered just giving your skin a break from all the skin products? undecided
Sometimes these products can clog pores, resulting in some of the acne and pimples you complain of. It is not a bad idea to let the skin heal itself from time to time.

Sometimes it is hard to do that..maybe I would give it a trial
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Pusyiter(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2020
I concur
When you start having kids after much 'deposit' tongue, it will stop smiley

Kobojunkie:
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by fatymore(f): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Pusyiter:
I concur

Lol...ose aaro kutukutu
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Mirabeam(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
fatymore:
Hi all,

Pleaaaseeee..
Thank you

You can try out Longrich Bamboo charcoal soap alongside their Sheep placenta sod milk cream/ Rejuvenating lotion.
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pusyiter:
I concur
Kids have nothing to do with having good skin. What skin needs from time to time is to be allowed to breath is all. Some of those products, even the so called organic concoctions can become harsh over time
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Pusyiter(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
I do not disagree but we are referring to pimples and acne

Kobojunkie:
Kids have nothing to do with having good skin. What skin needs from time to time is to be allowed to breath is all. Some of those products, even the so called organic concoctions can become harsh over time
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pusyiter:
I do not disagree but we are referring to pimples and acne

Yes, I also said they have nothing to do with having or not having kids.
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Pusyiter(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
I think it does in as much as your recipe for a healthy skin is ok
I have seen girls that keep healthy skin-hygiene, diet control and the whole lot but pimples refused to let them go
But, when they got married and later started having children, it became a thing of thepast.
You may take it or leave it. It is real

Kobojunkie:
Yes, I also said they have nothing to do with having or not having kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pusyiter:
I think it does in as much as your recipe for a healthy skin is ok
I have seen girls that keep healthy skin-hygiene, diet control and the whole lot but pimples refused to let them go
But, when they got married and later started having children, it became a thing of thepast.
You may take it or leave it. It is real
The human skin is an organ that reacts mostly to stress and hormones. Getting married and having kids can affect both levels but the same effect can be gotten without heaping unnecessary burdens on oneself.
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Pusyiter(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ook,
What do you recommend
Kobojunkie:
The human skin is an organ that reacts mostly to stress and hormones. Getting married and having kids can affect both levels but the same effect can be gotten without heaping unnecessary burdens on oneself.

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pusyiter:
Ook,What do you recommend
Leave skin alone from time to time so it can breath. Always take care of mental health and learn ways to reduce stress. If all fails, see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by mariahAngel(f): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
fatymore:
Hi all,

Pleaaaseeee..
Thank you

For you to have a truly glowing, even toned, healthy skin, it has to start from within.
Apart from drinking enough water in the day, eat fruits.
Fruits like oranges, apples, pineapples, water melons...they nourish and hydrate you from within, which results to glow on the outside.
Did you know that eating fruits everyday help to brighten your complexion naturally?
Also, it is not hard to keep up as you might think.
Taking at least 2 oranges and 1apple everyday will give you surprisingly pleasant results.
The natural vitamin C in fruits will help your skin heal and cause new skin cells to regenerate faster, fading acne and pimple spots and giving you a healthy glow.

For your skin, using a natural moisturizer like olive oil will save your skin from reactions caused by chemicals in commercial beauty products. Just a drop of olive oil per body part goes a long way.
Here's a bonus for you: massaging your lips with olive oil every night will give you soft, naturally pink lips. Trust me kiss

I usually charge for these information.

2 Likes

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

For you to have a truly glowing, even toned, healthy skin, it has to start from within.
Apart from drink enough water in the day, eat fruits.
Fruits like oranges, apples, pineapples, water melons...they nourish and hydrate you from within, which results to glow on the outside.
Did you know that eating fruits everyday help to brighten your complexion naturally?
Taking at least 2 oranges and 1apple everyday will give you surprisingly pleasant results.
The natural vitamin C in fruits will help your skin heal and cause new skin cells to regenerate faster, fading acne and pimple spots and giving you a healthy glow.

For your skin, using a natural moisturizer like olive oil will save your skin from reactions caused by chemicals in commercial beauty products. Just a drop of olive oil per body part goes a long way.
Here's a bonus for you: massaging your lips with olive oil every night will give you soft, naturally pink lips. Trust me kiss

Awesome!

How I wish its possible to see ur face...You really know your natural game.

1 Like

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Awesome!

How I wish its possible to see ur face...You really know your natural game.

Thank you cool
Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Munzy14(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

Thank you cool
You welcome!

1 Like

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by fatymore(f): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Apart from drinking enough water in the day, eat fruits.

Thank you Sis for this

1 Like

Re: Pimples, Acne And Black Spots: Help Needed by Emmafly(m): 1:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Dear all,

Varieties of organic Oils for sale at affordable prices. For skin, hair treatment, beauty, etc.
Coconut oil, fenugreek oil, palm kernel oil, been oil, whitening oil, treated Shea butter, avocado oil.

Location is Lagos. Can deliver anywhere within Lagos for free.

08183549869, 07025812847

(1) (Reply)

I Coughed Out A Strange Substance / Who Has Experienced Heat Palpitations And You Treated It / Dr Reveals 3 Toilet Mistakes You Need To Stop Making Immediately!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.