Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,404 members, 6,172,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 07:46 AM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (10838 Views)

BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth / National Identification Number Vs National ID Card / Change Of Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by BigYash: 8:50pm On Feb 14
Quelme:
check your spam folder. I sent another mail.
Boss pls check ur mail.. Happy Val
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 8:56am On Feb 15
BigYash:
I didn't see no mail.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 9:00am On Feb 15
BigYash:
please resend.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by ATPx: 9:28am On Feb 15
Quelme pls link me up I want to edit my DOB. I've sent you mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by awollowo: 1:59pm On Feb 16
Pls I need the link Awolowoofficial@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Ellapee: 10:42pm On Feb 16
Please can you link me up with the change of name and date of birth plug. I’m in Lagos. Sowemimo_pelumi@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Ellapee: 10:46pm On Feb 16
@Quelme Please can you link me up with the change of name and date of birth plug. I’m in Lagos. Sowemimo_pelumi@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Ellapee: 10:51pm On Feb 16
Quelme:
check your mail

@Quelme Please can you link me up with the change of name and date of birth plug. I’m in Lagos. Sowemimo_pelumi@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 10:58pm On Feb 16
Ellapee:

send me a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 10:59pm On Feb 16
Ellapee:

send a PM

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by kwenu: 8:55am On Feb 17
Pls kindly help me with the link

Gate.way89@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by ayanfeeledumare: 9:29am On Feb 18
Quelme:
why not, but I can only link you up if you are in Lagos.... Drop your digit or mail. I will get across.

Please link me up. My e-mail is ayanfeeledumare@gmail.com. I am waiting for your response. Thank you
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 1:53pm On Feb 18
ayanfeeledumare:

Please link me up. My e-mail is ayanfeeledumare@gmail.com. I am waiting for your response. Thank you
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by ayanfeeledumare: 12:29pm On Feb 19
Done!

Quelme:
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 2:55pm On Feb 19
ayanfeeledumare:
Done!
check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by marychy(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19
Please send me the link too
Olatunde_olas@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by claseek(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23
Quelme:
send a PM

Hi quelme, good afternoon pls I need ur assistance on link for change of name. I’ve sent a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 6:11pm On Feb 23
claseek:

Hi quelme, good afternoon pls I need ur assistance on link for change of name. I’ve sent a PM
Replied. Check your mail.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Rayhanna: 5:00am On Feb 25
All the people getting linK, please let's know the outcome. Was it successful or not? Thank you oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Clear Off This Address / Leadership Newspaper Group Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / N. C. S (nigeria Custom Service) Application Form

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.