Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,640 members, 7,782,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (55998 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Theboss100(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
FamousMonk:

What happens when candida albicans becomes resistant to fluconazole?
Sorry for the late reply, not always online. Candida can be resistant at times but not in all occasion. For candida overgrowth, u need to stop the things that makes it to multiply eg excess antibiotics, pills etc. Then use antifungal to treat yourself. Symptoms for men may include itching around the foreskin of the p*nis, tip of the p*nis, discharge from the p*nis with an awful ordo ur.
Try and see your doctor if symptoms persist
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by FamousMonk: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Theboss100:
Sorry for the late reply, not always online. Candida can be resistant at times but not in all occasion. For candida overgrowth, u need to stop the things that makes it to multiply eg excess antibiotics, pills etc. Then use antifungal to treat yourself. Symptoms for men may include itching around the foreskin of the p*nis, tip of the p*nis, discharge from the p*nis with an awful ordo ur.
Try and see your doctor if symptoms persist
The commonest oral antifungal for treating candida overgrow is fluconazole right?
What happens when it becomes resistant to fluconazole?
Because I reckon there was a time I battled with ulcer. Because of poor information from doctors,I kept taking and taking lots of antibiotics and I think I took a few antifungal when I suspected I may have developed candida overgrowth..
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Theboss100(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
FamousMonk:

The commonest oral antifungal for treating candida overgrow is fluconazole right?
What happens when it becomes resistant to fluconazole?
Because I reckon there was a time I battled with ulcer. Because of poor information from doctors,I kept taking and taking lots of antibiotics and I think I took a few antifungal when I suspected I may have developed candida overgrowth..
I not a pharmacist but a medlab scientist. I may not know much about all the drugs but I do know the ones taking for serious infection. Don't take antifungal drugs if you don't have candidiasis infection.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by FamousMonk: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Theboss100:
I not a pharmacist but a medlab scientist. I may not know much about all the drugs but I do know the ones taking for serious infection. Don't take antifungal drugs if you don't have candidiasis infection.
ok bro..
Cheers.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by noyioze(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello, i read your story, i had similar experience, but I'm free now. Read my post, you might be surprised
Regards.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by knowhowk: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Guaranteed,Tested and Trusted .Speak to the Dr.that has experienced Staph.before , Experienced is the best Teacher .Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com . WhatsApp 08100459321 .Read Life Testimonies of others .
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by helpsomeone: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
For staphylococcus solution, you may reach.
Customer care 09078362447
WhatsApp 07018251533
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by As2019: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you
i have been battling this for five years now.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Freelane33(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Run from sugary content , indomie , spag , rice and eba for now . Take your meds and eat fruits daily . Chilled stuffs is a no no ...: I can also help you with some herb when I’m chanced without collecting anything from you but I’m occupied now with a project . I’ll write you when I’m free . I’m a certified herb maker . Learnt it fully and I have a certificate but not practicing it
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by braveheart77: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2020
As2019:

Is the bacteria resistant to any antibiotics? From your test
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Irzara049(f): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
You can reach me on 07037107371 for treatment of the staphylococcus please we can deal with and chase it away

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by STDisReal: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please can we talk more about this?
SweetCunt97:
Baba use herb. If you in Abuja, lemme know and I'll send the cure to u. U simply wasting money on injections
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by SweetCunt97(f): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
STDisReal:
Please can we talk more about this?
Drop an email and I'll get back to you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by STDisReal: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
As2019:
Am beginning to think there is no cure for this. The earlier I accept, the earlier I move on with my life. There is no drug, herb or injection that have not taken. I do not want to mention drugs or herb sellers here that have bought their product but none has worked for me. I feel pained because I have spent a fortune on this and no cure yet.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by STDisReal: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by SweetCunt97(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
STDisReal:

Let me know when you get this so that I can delete
yep
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by johnjoshuaj: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2020
STDisReal:

Am beginning to think there is no cure for this. The earlier I accept, the earlier I move on with my life. There is no drug, herb or injection that have not taken. I do not want to mention drugs or herb sellers here that have bought their product but none has worked for me. I feel pained because I have spent a fortune on this and no cure yet.

You better go to a federal university teaching hospital and seek for help there, thank you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Adesina12: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Contact me for solution to any type of staphilococus infection
08033714663......whatsapp only
A trial will convince you

I became expert in the treatment based on my own experience
I was infected, treated and healed permanently
I am the Doctor in charge
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by dan761(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2020
The only Natural therapist I can vouch for is by Visiting www.gardennaturalhealth.com .WhatsApp 08100459321 .He Treated me and Staph was gone forever.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by STDisReal: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Howfar, any improvement with yours?
johnjoshuaj:

You better go to a federal university teaching hospital and seek for help there, thank you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Adesina12: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
STDisReal:

Chat with me on 08033714663
You will praise God forever
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Adesina12: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
As2019:

Let us discuss this.
There is permanent solution if you would want to give it a trial
chat with me on whatsapp 08033714663
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Successmary: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Greetings from Nature Ways, we're committed to bringing joy to people's lives.

Those who think that their health problems have no cure.

We give natural solutions to health problems.

Nature Ways has natural solutions to the following:

1⃣ Infertility (Men & Women)
2⃣ Erectile Dysfunction
3⃣ High Blood Pressure
4⃣ Weight Loss & Weight Gain
5⃣ Diabetes
6⃣ Eyes Problems
7⃣ Fibroids
8️⃣ Ulcer
9️⃣ Hepatitis
1⃣0️⃣ Prostate Cancer
1⃣1⃣ And Others

For more information,
Call or Whatsapp us. OR
Visit our website:

www.natureways.com.ng
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by rodgermetty(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
you dont need to be aprehensive.. nothing is impossible. Amazing herbs Black Seed oil can reverse whatevere this is.

You can see over 100 reviews here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil/

Amazing Herbs black seed oil will restore everything to default.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Adesina12: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
yep

I have various packages for various infection and disease
Name your ailment and we will deliver the bullet to trash it out
Try our products and we will appreciate honest feedback on social media
Please DM us on 08033714663
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Adesina12:

I have various packages for various infection and disease
Name your ailment and we will deliver the bullet to trash it out
Try our products and we will appreciate honest feedback on social media
Please D714663
Guy don't just quote people anyhow o.. What's d matter with u? Go d fvck and pay Facebook to advertise what u selling jare.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by ajenimuni: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Well, people keep reading that in blogs now that staphylococcus is not sexually transmitted and where they get that from I don't know when medically it is proven to be sexually transmitted and men and women alike in marriage union or outside contact It easily from each other.... Some maybe itches and other symptoms people feels now makes them to term staph as not sexual but they sure know gonorrhoea, syphilis are sexually transmitted. Science can never lie in anyway but what they preach to people now. I don't know where those rumours came from and people buy it... what you buy or not is not but getting the right solution. I can go on and on but I see a lot decieved themselves when they see the right hand to treat staphylococcus they delay looking out for home remedy or what might never work for them until it turn to ecoli which is very bad state. I leave it there. For those who needed herbs on staphylococcus infection can reach me on 09060054012 for those in Lagos. Treated much of it and treated on this has never failed me in any way. As there are testimony on like those that quack herbal people gave them rubbish. My herbs are strictly local .... don't come asking you are looking for nafdac approved herbs. A lot of people still looking for the strongest antibiotics which does nothing but for the main time to come back stronger and most of this cause waist pains, some chest, some if it has stay long body itches, while some has started urinating blood because the staph is treated with injection and antibiotic drugs. Am not a fluck in the treatment of staphylococcus. I can go on and on but in women is a lot rigid to be treated which require calmness and slow and steady to treat and done lot more of that treatment too on many occasions. Really don't want to say so much sometime. As people tend to value orthodox than the traditional. I have being able to record lot of success treating staphylococcus infection which cut across Benin, Warri , Abuja and Lagos especially which my terrain. Staphylococcus is not a child.. +2349060054012
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Adesina12: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy don't just quote people anyhow o.. What's d matter with u? Go d fvck and pay Facebook to advertise what u selling jare.

Thank you for your advise
God bless you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Mrchilling03: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lavoca:
You will have to be placed on continuous medication.

You urinate frequently (or get the urge to), I'm also sure that the tip hurts you immediately after urination and your penis shrinks too.

No ask me how I take know all these grin
What medication? And all this things you listed are they also symptoms of staphyloccocos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.