Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (56146 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Chiboto414: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm...wetin toto go cause eh.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by adajoe555: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you

staphylococcus Is a very stubborn bacterial, I suffered same thing, my wasn't even from sex... but after 8 months of suffering from this, I spent close to 80k for test injections and drugs still no way. I even created a thread about it here. but thank God now am free from it. be careful on the antibiotics you take oh, because the bacterial can build resistance easily, go to a good hospital and run test, drugs will be prescribed for you. me I treated with both native and English medication.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Bukasint(f): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you

In 2020 who goes to see a Nurse and get drug prescribed for them? I only know of Dr's prescribing drug not a Nurse or a pharmacist who dispenses drugs. I think you where wrongly diagnosed and wrongly managed by who ever you went to see. Nigerians hate to visit the right place and when problems occurs they remember Doctor's or hospital exist and Nairaland. That you went to see a lab scientist does not guarantee your result being positive means getting the best treatment.

A doctor takes
HISTORY
EXAMINATION
INVESTIGATION
TREATMENT
FEEDBACK
if this has not been done the problem will reoccur with bigger damages

Pls go and see Dermatologist in a Federal Government Hospital for better treatment Pls.
Stop patronising Nurse Eliza or any Laboratory Scientist.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Neddyogu(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2020
First and foremost, go to a reputable lab or hospital and conduct a Urinalysis, Urine microscopy, culture and sensitivity test, a FBC and urethral swab test with gram report. You may be dealing with a gram negative gonococcal organism, or even a mycosis. There's no way to tell unless u do those investigations and get back to ur doctor with the report. Bon Chance

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

Get Zithromax (Azithromycin) 500mg

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

See what relying on Okafor's Law has caused you!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by duro4chang(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Ogalanyachieze:
hmmnn una just dey look for tonto dike trouble pls she is on location right now. I hope she wont come and see this now. And now start shouting "40 seconds" that way and 15 minutes comes towards me pls thank you
If she begin to vex I go beg her.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2020
airminem:
sad NOW SO WHAT?
I talk to you ? undecided

grin
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Keep prick one place, you say NO- Okafor’s Law must be proven. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Dshocker(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

After taking some antibiotic injection for 7days at the cost of 8k for one,then you follow it up with herbs

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
She Warned U But U Refused 2 Listen, Just See Ur Life Now. See How Ur Erection Is Leading U 2 Destruction because U Refuse 2 Take Instruction Dat Would Av Prevented U 4rm Infections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by airminem(f): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Organicist95:
I talk to you ? undecided
grin
tongue BEHAVE WAKANDA LIKE NA
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Chiboto414:
Hmmm...wetin toto go cause eh.

Especially waka waka Toto.

N.a. so one married woman take gee me one scratch scratch disease angry
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by airminem(f): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2020
tongue
pocohantas:
Keep prick one place, you say NO- Okafor’s Law must be proven. Nonsense!
Na wa o. Prick here. Prick there. Now him 'cum' Nairaland tink say everybody carry prickhead.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by quicksilver4luv: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Contact OMO BABAMUSA OYEOLOHUN HERBAL CURE for d herbs,09058660101 or 09056145698
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by UDUJ(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Neddyogu:
First and foremost, go to a reputable lab or hospital and conduct a Urinalysis, Urine microscopy, culture and sensitivity test, a FBC and urethral swab test with gram report. You may be dealing with a gram negative gonococcal organism.

Best response so far.

To the Op: take the advise above, do the tests, get the results and take it to a good hospital. All the best.

cc: johnjoshuaj
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by madridsta007(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

The more I read stories like this the more Sex dey fear me look what 15min enjoyment land you now

Suffering this disease + Buhari economy looks like an evil combination.

Stay away from fornication, young people. It will not pay you at all.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by jiggyman(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

There’s no infection known as staphylococcus. Staph is a normal flora found on the skin and in the environment. Who ever told u u suffering from staph is a bad person. The staph found on ur culture is probably as a result of contamination or contact of the skin of your penis during urine production. Go to a better clinic and check yourself. There is high probability you are infected with yeast which causes candida.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Tensteel412: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
I have a friend we had it for more than 10 years. Doctors no even know how to treat it to go completely. It is a Nigerian doctors work in America that solved the problem.
Look up active component to treat it. Buy the drugs as per that has the components. Take it to a good lab to run a test on it and see the one more active.
The problem with it is that it has too many strains and not to be treated generally. send ur email
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Ogalanyachieze: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
duro4chang:
If she begin to vex I go beg her.
with how many minutes/ or seconds will you use to beg her that girl no go take less than 4hours begging to calm down
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by hardon1(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Mumu. Somebody tell you say: this na well o!
You say: I know and jumped into it,

Now you are asking for help to br drawn out from the well

I just dey look you
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by johhbekeboh09: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
rottennaija:

It may have been more than 15 minutes
Cyou E fit infect you only insert your dick there and out in secondz
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2020
First of all, why should you have sex raw? Do you hate yourself that much?
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Modikko(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Mr Not so Righteous, you are in every thread disturbing people with your sermons. Biko, go to church and practice your preaching there.
Righteousness89:
The Decision and actions we take comes with its Consequences..

When we shout Flee Fornication! Flee Sin, you Insult us and call us Names..

If you are Big enough to Commit you should Big enough to bare the Consequences

Let me do small! Let me do small! Has landed you in a Mess..

Anyway! By the Mercy God Almighty, I Cancel that Scratching and Staph from you..

By The Mercies of God , I Claim Miraculous Healing for you in Jesus Name..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Ogalanyachieze:
with how many minutes/ or seconds will you use to beg her that girl no go take less than 4hours begging to calm down
Haha . Wahala dey! Churchill is hot soup!!
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
airminem:
tongue BEHAVE WAKANDA LIKE NA
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by God1stson(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
rottennaija:

It may have been more than 15 minutes
When God say in his commandment do not commit fornication or adultery you think He is joking. This is just the physical purnishment, what of the eternal punishment. Give ur life to Christ and he will guide you in righteousness. ALL OF US, I INCLUSIVE, NEED TO LIVE A MORE SOBER LIFE KNOWING THAT LIFE IS NOT TRIVIAL AS WE TAKE IT. FOR EVERY DECISION WE TAKE AS ADULTS WE SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT OF IT B4 OUR MAKER. MY GREATEST DESIRE IS TO DO UR WILL FATHER.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by boblawson(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:

I hope you know that untreated STD's, can make you infertile............ grin

See wetin chopping raw dey cause...... 1 minute of pleasure, a lifetime of nightmares...... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.