Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate (749 Views)

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by Basalt(m): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Hello my fellow Nigerians. I went to Abokifx website and noticed that they are buying Euros at 1Euro for #536.
Has anyone actually sold Euros to them at that rate?
I would like to sell 2000 Euros to them because of that attractive rate and convert it to Naira but I don't know how to go about it.
Can someone kindly give me a hint on how to go about it.

Re: How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by Akachukwu42(m): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Aboki fx is a trade advisory not an exchange platform. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by Chekitaut: 1:05am On Aug 05, 2020
is an hype blackmarket site, dont believe anything you see there. Don't be greedy too, sell your euro at a friendly price.
Re: How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by Basalt(m): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Akachukwu42:
Aboki fx is a trade advisory not an exchange platform. Thank you

Ohhhhhhh, I see. Thanks for the clarification bro.
Re: How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by Basalt(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Chekitaut:
is an hype blackmarket site, dont believe anything you see there. Don't be greedy too, sell your euro at a friendly price.

Lol. Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by roland2rule(m): 3:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Basalt:
Hello my fellow Nigerians. I went to Abokifx website and noticed that they are buying Euros at 1Euro for #536.
Has anyone actually sold Euros to them at that rate?
I would like to sell 2000 Euros to them because of that attractive rate and convert it to Naira but I don't know how to go about it.
Can someone kindly give me a hint on how to go about it.

Based on my experience if you are selling at the local market to aboki, deduct #10 from the SELL PRICE (that's their own gain).... For example, if the SELL price of euro is 544, deduct #10 from it, SELL at #534, this helps a lot if you are selling to an aboki man.... Don't let them dupe you! They also use Abokifx to determine their market rate. Talking from experience angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Sell Euros To Abokifx At Their Given Rate by Tundelex: 7:56am On May 08, 2021
I want to sell Euro in exchange for Naira. Seriously buyer should send message to lexthomson8@gmail.com... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Save Money On Your Utility Bills / Why Is Amazon Declining My Visa Card / Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru In A Sex Scandal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.