Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday (63829 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Lionearn1(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Monie gud o
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Skepticus: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2020
ejibaba:

Abeg leave this story ooooh.... money speaks it all

If u sit down, take your time to read what angelfallz wrote, you'll understand life better.

If you think money is the only thing to keep a woman, you are the biggest fool in the world. With money, you'll attract women but they will only eat your money and still treat you like crap. Stories of ladies cheating on very rich men and even divorcing them abounds everywhere.

Money is important no doubt but have your manly frame with you, which Ned does. Ned is wealthy and not just foolish like the most Nigerian billionaires out there. He goes for women in their fertile prime and who are virgins (not some overfûcked teenage or middle-aged women) and gets them to be "loyal" to him while enjoying the best of their years spending his money on them. Both parties are satisfied.

Then, he probably fûcks young female hustlers (side chics) who are also being fûcked by bad boys and players) and dumps them for your type ("only money gets women " crew) to marry. When the women "chops" your money and sleeps with your gateman or the neighbourhood thug, you keep wondering why "your money" couldn't keep her.

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by SweetCunt97(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Ned is very wise. He know how wogly he looks hence his need to marry light skin beauties to make his bloodline cute.

Happy birthday to d cute boy.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by uwa244(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2020
With this beautiful morrocan woman, what is he now doing with a minor like Regina Daniels? Very wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by ikorodureporta: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2020
agnathia
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by yvelchstores(f): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2020
You people should keep deceiving yourselves with the drama of one big happy family.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Ogbonnaa(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Champneys:
Muniru baba
Baba olowo, oni iyawo pupo grin
Jọwọ Jọwọ bẹbẹ pẹlu orukọ Ọlọrun, sọ ede ti gbogbo eniyan le ni oye, a ni ọpọlọpọ awọn ẹya ti ko le lo ede rẹ. ni apa miiran, kilode ti awọn eniyan Yoruba fi gbega ede wọn, wọn lo ede yoruba bura fun ọ. Fun tani oye n funni ni ọgbọn tun jẹ imọran. Ẹ kí awọn eniyan abule mi fun mi undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by directonpc(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
I go like marry from Morocco and Tunisia

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by lichocho(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
post=92477081:
Hope you know he is an Alhaji, Becareful what you type please!
dis ur pix na real abi na edith?
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Loopdeeloopa: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2020
directonpc:
I go like marry from Morocco and Tunisia
You have to be Islam or very rich for that to be possible
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
guy get money o so dat u can Bleep any pussy u like and marry someone else queen/loml
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by directonpc(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Loopdeeloopa:

You have to be Islam or very rich for that to be possible
well I am not a Muslim. But I feel with enough money I can go to Morocco, meet some lady and fall in love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Wen ever I see dis man I get motivated
Respect to u sir

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by SocialJustice: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2020
YorubaLord:
Rubbish! Referring to a former 9ja Politician as a Billionaire is akin to calling MC Oluomo a saint! angry
Educate yourself, he didn't make money from politics besides he's a Naira billionaire, no level.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Betterhandwork(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2020
That's nice.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by YorubaLord: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Educate yourself, he didn't make money from politics besides he's a Naira billionaire, no level.

You're too ignorant to be liberated.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by SocialJustice: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2020
YorubaLord:

You're too ignorant to be liberated.
Thank you.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Story Story Story....Once upon a time...Time Time...
Skepticus:

If u sit down, take your time to read what angelfallz wrote, you'll understand life better.

If you think money is the only thing to keep a woman, you are the biggest fool in the world. With money, you'll attract women but they will only eat your money and still treat you like crap. Stories of ladies cheating on very rich men and even divorcing them abounds everywhere.

Money is important no doubt but have your manly frame with you, which Ned does. Ned is wealthy and not just foolish like the most Nigerian billionaires out there. He goes for women in their fertile prime and who are virgins (not some overfûcked teenage or middle-aged women) and gets them to be "loyal" to him while enjoying the best of their years spending his money on them. Both parties are satisfied.

Then, he probably fûcks young female hustlers (side chics) who are also being fûcked by bad boys and players) and dumps them for your type ("only money gets women " crew) to marry. When the women "chops" your money and sleeps with your gateman or the neighbourhood thug, you keep wondering why "your money" couldn't keep her.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2020
tammie24:
This lady is miles ahead of Regina in beauty
unarguable fact.
See as she outclass regina

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by phantom24: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2020
So an aged man of his calibre & reputation can stil go for an additional wife after being so fortunate to marry such a lovely bride. This is a very bad example. I even thought he had divorced.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
I want this boys life cry cry

Poverty na BA..S..TARD

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
another deceived and gullible fellow
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by briskconcepts: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
This party decorations was done by @Briskconcepts, you can find more pictures on Instagram. #Abuja 08035425223

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by internwealth: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Please nigerian i need your support and help financially to complete the payment of my wassc fees please contact me via 07040127393
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Nicepoker:
Ned the pussy hunter.

Don't insult the man.

He is a terminator.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Trueteller0147: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
I dey jealous this man. My mentor. See fine fine women. God let your will be done. Meself wan flex. Heaven on earth

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by gift2xl: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2020
When a man has enough money and has more than 1 wife, there will be no problem as long as he meets up with there obligations.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by SocialJustice: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
another deceived and gullible fellow
Google is your friend. Arrogance compensates poorly for ignorance.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by OBku4(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Come!

E be like say these people dey do 3some shocked

See as the Moroccan wife 'love' Regina tongue

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Thugnificent(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
This woman go get creamy pussy
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by ednut1(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:
With all the extra ordinary beauty this woman gat, Ned still found the need to wife a small girl in addition. I think it was a kind of disrespect to this good woman.

And she's even had a handsome male child for him.Ned why? shocked
for publicity
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Chatbot1234: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, while i agree with you, i must also state that it is not only money that would make a man highly valuable in the eyes of women. A man must build himself up into a man that would be valuable to women; personality, character, attitude, vision.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Desmond Elliot With His Kids / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.