Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday (63830 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by ogubolokento(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
This man is really empowering women
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Spain007(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
femi4:
This man and love for yellow pussy

No Pussy is yellow...
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by anonimi: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
You think say na broke,educated illiterates, lousy and set awon "my bf money is for us but mine is for me only" him marry?
Girls get money and sense oooh so you can marry kings.

See as you wise too much wink
Even sef your wisdom is three much cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
So you can this kind of foreign Beauty and you still went after Regina. This man is not done yet.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92477081:
Hope you know he is an Alhaji, Becareful what you type please!

A crazy Nairalander would have replied you with ,
Uhn, Uhn, no be only Edith, Na Angela.

But being the happy and respectful people that we are @[/b],
Let us just sing
*[b]singing
If u ask us, na who we go ask........
Ned d Totoise grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by kramer: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
This man dey enjoy oh, baba no fine but him money dey attract fine ladies.

Guys hustle oh!!

If i no get this money na wetin i gain undecided

I hate POVERtea, it taste bad.

If it makes you feel any better, those fine girls are only with you for your money and not your personality. Once things start to get tough they'll be the first to leave you. They'll also be waiting for you to die so they can inherit your wealth.

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by olisaEze(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
This man na beauty collector sha! grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by philoxdoctor(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
This Man is nothing but Oliver, at his age I wonder what he must have achieved during his youthful days in terms of women affairs and management, weh done sir! But remember ti eniyan ba n dagba o maa n yo ogun ja ni grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by folu4real(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
MrSensor:
HBD to this handsome boy from this beautiful big family.

Ned is my role model.

grin grin grin grin wives and baby factory role model
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Mydazz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Make Oga Ned sha quick DNA the boy to avoid stories that touch
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by briskconcepts: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Party Decoration and more was done by us. Instagram@briskconcepts Check out more pictures there. #Abuja 08035425223

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by kingemaker(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
This Ned man will likely make heaven. He is doing the lord's work relentlessly.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by ojialo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:
With all the extra ordinary beauty this woman gat, Ned still found the need to wife a small girl in addition. I think it was a kind of disrespect to this good woman.

And she's even had a handsome male child for him.Ned why? shocked
if not for Regina you know who Ned be before? The guy used the girl's popularity shine
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by GraGra247(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
ojialo:
if not for Regina you know who Ned be before? The guy used the girl's popularity shine

Abeg stop the rubbish. Talk like an educated logical person for once.

Did Ned tell you he was begging for popularity before marrying Regina.

If he wanted popularity he'd easily employ social media experts that will put him out there on daily basis.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Amanda4life: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
jonnypie:
Women will always be women, they will put on a smiley face on camera but inside they are dying...

YES

NO WOMAN IS HAPPY SHARING HER HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

BUT WHEN YOU NOTICE YOUR HUSBAND IS NO LONGER ONLY YOUR OWN.
YOU CANT HAVE HIM WHEN U WISH TO HAVE HIM, THE BEST THING IS TO ADVICE HIM OR ALLOW HIM TO DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE HIM FEEL COMFORTABLE .

JUST NEGODU

I BELIEVE HE WAS NOT ALWAYS AROUND, WHEN THIS WOMAN NEWLY PUT TO BED.

YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS BOY IS JUST 3YRS, WHICH MEANS LIKE HE WAS ALREADY HAVING REGINA AS SIDE CHIC .

THE OLDER WIFE IS HAPPY NOW BECAUSE, AT LEAST THE HUSBAND SEEMS TO BE ALWAYS AROUND HOME NOW BECAUSE THE SIDE CHIC ,WHO IS REGINA HAS FINALLY BECAME HOME WIFE NOW.
SHE ALSO KNOWS THAT VERY SOON REGINA WILL START FEELING AND SEEING ALL THOSE THINGS SHE HAD BEEN EXPERIENCING.

AT LEAST REGINA TOTO DON SLACK SMALL, IT IS ALMOST TIME T HAVE ANOTHER SIDE CHICK
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by ojialo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Abeg stop the rubbish. Talk like an educated logical person for once.

Did Ned tell you he was begging for popularity before marrying Regina.

If he wanted popularity he'd easily employ social media experts that will put him out there on daily basis.
Mr logical I have seen it in your comment, Regina is interested in his wealth he is also interested in Regina's popularity, they both used themselves
Social media ko social distancing ni
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by GraGra247(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2020
ojialo:
Mr logical I have seen it in your comment, Regina is interested in his wealth he is also interested in Regina's popularity, they both used themselves
Social media ko social distancing ni

Mr Ignorance. Next time you want popularity go and marry an underaged actress. Don't bother about the far cheaper social media and newspapers and TV route.

Teach your unlearned ignorant generation that the only reason people marry actresses is to get popular. Ignorance looks good on you.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Shhhh01(f): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko and his Morrocan wife, Laila, celebrated their son, Sultan as he turned three on Tuesday, August 4.

The couple held a small party for him at their Abuja home.

Actress Regina Daniels who is one of Ned's wives, attended the party.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WbctwuZSXo
Is she the only wife he has now that she is the only one in the news? Una see wetin regina cause? na she make these people (ned and Moroccan wife) celebrities. we kuku no know them before.

Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Desmond Elliot With His Kids / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video)