Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages (1592 Views)

Mtn Magic Number Is Over! / What Is Mtn Magic Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by timbros(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
Can i still enjoy my mtn magic number if i suscribe for any of the bundle packages (smartlink, funlink, happylink)?

Just wondering,
Re: Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by aieromon(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
Sorry,you can't
Re: Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by chakaz(m): 1:16am On Feb 12, 2011
aieromon:

Sorry,you can't
I'm currently using both! I mean happylink N400 bundle with my magic number and no probs.
Re: Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by Phony200(m): 3:11am On Feb 12, 2011
well, my girlfriend went on the happylink bundle and hasn't been able to call me for free since then. Cust care told me the same thing.
Re: Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by aieromon(m): 4:52am On Feb 12, 2011
chakaz:

I'm currently using both! I mean happylink N400 bundle with my magic number and no probs.

Did you register the magic number before buying the bundle?Whose number paid for the registration of the magic number?
Re: Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by chakaz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
aieromon:

Did you register the magic number before buying the bundle?Whose number paid for the registration of the magic number?
Yes, I registered my magic number sometime three weeks back while I subscribed to the bundle four days ago and both are working fine!
Re: Mtn Magic Number And Bundle Packages by timbros(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
mehn i don confuse o lol. I wan buy mtn bundle but i no wan lose my magic number, and i no get liver to risk trying it,

(1) (Reply)

20$ Google Play Gift Card Available / Mi MIX Full Specs Review - The Future Of Smartphones Is Here / LG V30 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.