Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son (56979 Views)

Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Benprass(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
OhBiafra:

Wrong grammar
It does not matter as far he pass the message grammar do not matter, as long as his message is understood.

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by gungab(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Common Meeenh

May God save the world
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Benprass(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

Only that Christianity has shattered into small pieces like pebbles and no much enough unity to fight. Unlike Islam.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.no

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has been estimated to have more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

A microcosm of that is in some places in the south east where Catholics and Anglicans dominate. You can imagine the rivalry between them.
yet you can find boko haram among them, no funani hersman, etc, is better to be small and peaceful than to be large and be killing people

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Flier:
You shouldn’t have replied him he is evil

How can he be evil when he is confused?
Saying the same thing for two opposite cases should demand questions.....
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2020
At the end, we humans are still animals.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Betterhandwork(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
The Lord will deliver una,Arab people should stop promoting terrorism.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by HigherEd: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

Only that Christianity has shattered into small pieces like pebbles and no much enough unity to fight. Unlike Islam.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has been estimated to have more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the crusaders.

A microcosm of that is in some places in the south east where Catholics and Anglicans dominate. You can imagine the rivalry between them.
Don't be a slowpoke. There are still 1.1 billion catholics. If they were violent, they are more than capable to continue till today.
You literally don't know what you are talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Ingocof(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:
So touching...The rate of bad news accross the world in recent times is increasing exponentially compared to good news. Infact media houses like CNN, Aljazeera et al., have such bad news as headline news each moment. Sometimes I wish I can locate the garden of Eden and just go and flex there as my own big brother house, but I've never found it on the map grin...God has to save the world, cos with humans it has failed.

Yes, He desires to save as many that want to be saved, these are the signs of the end time as was prophesied by the Lord Jesus Christ in Mathew 24. Jesus is coming soon

4 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ORIAYO70(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

Islam has two major branches, Sunni and Shia. The Sunni is by far the largest and always easy in unity to fight against Shia or any other religious group.

Unlike Christianity which you can’t really say one has a larger body than the other, though Catholicm has been estimated to have more numerical advantage. Christianity isn’t anymore a United body like it used to be during the

crusaders.

You are very foolish with these your bloody justifications, why will any sensible sect, or religion annihilate his counterpart base on religion obeisance, tomorrow you go about telling people to join religion of peace

And you yourself had evaded peace... God has said it that he will annihilate those that are causing distress to the earth...

5 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Sirwallace(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go and read about medieval Christianity also. If the Catholics and Protestants had access to bomb then, they would have destroyed the whole earth a long time ago

Don't mind the idiot. The horror and terror perpetrating by the medieval Christians and catholic church is nothing compare to what the extreme Muslims are carrying out all time ever.
I guess Adolf Hitler was a an afghanistan Muslim right?

Problem is most of them don't even read about their religion just what the preachers ( pastors and Imam tell them)

Not justifying any act of terrorism, but if you are looking for a peaceful religion, try Buddhism.

You lots christianity and Islam is killing people more than any other religion.

2 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Israel the killers of children
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Mtola8: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2020
johnpalmer774:

Have u heard about Forsage Etherum?

Definitely, but mine isn't about that.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Sirwallace(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2020
gurunlocker:
One thing I noticed is that the light didn't go......

Wasn't trigger by EMP. If is was, the effect would have been a calamity.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by martineverest(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Omo shey na bomb be this one

See as e melt those buildings
it was explosion....not bomb
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Trex4(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go and read about medieval Christianity also. If the Catholics and Protestants had access to bomb then, they would have destroyed the whole earth a long time ago
This is so dumb embarassed I'm not against Islam but do you really feel intelligent saying this? You honestly believe "medieval" 13th century or later Christians would have destroyed the world? Do you know these people had access to ballistas, canons, catapults, trebuchets and flaming arrows as devastating as bombs today? Was Islam not a medieval religion too? My honest advice? Read a book or two. It'll help you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Sirwallace(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You are very foolish with these your bloody justifications, why will any sensible sect, or religion annihilate his counterpart base on religion obeisance, tomorrow you go about telling people to join religion of peace

And you yourself had evaded peace... God has said it that he will annihilate those that are causing distress to the earth...

Bros, have you heard about Rohinja Muslim in Bangladesh before? Persecuted and chase out of theirs settlement by the Christians (children and women inclusive). Of course not, the media only wants you to see what they want.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by confusedentity: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
if this was usa, everyone will have been typying pray for usa pray fro france etc. , th west has really bleeped up ur brains

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by IMAliyu(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
PanAC:

Clap for your self . So what Christianity did about 1000 years ago is what Islam is doing now. That is your justification ?

So Islam is 1000 years behind Christianity ??
600 years to be precise.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Amotolongbo(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Trex4:
[s]This is so dumb embarassed I'm not against Islam but do you really feel intelligent saying this? You honestly believe "medieval" 13th century or later Christians would have destroyed the world? Do you know these people had access to ballistas, canons, catapults, trebuchets and flaming arrows as devastating as bombs today? Was Islam not a medieval religion too? My honest advice? Read a book or two. It'll help you[/s].
so dumb to dignify with my response.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by tomdon(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Would've ??
Are you Omni knowing or you're just so stupid to make stupid assertions

5 Likes

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by ibawon(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2020
As some people will call out Jesus
He kept saying Allah Akbar
You wey dey form strong Man Na when you see death you go know say God dey
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Daddysidhan: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
Israel the killers of children
prophet Muhammad the father of terrorism, or can you tell me any other self acclaimed prophet that killed and maimed for God as he. All the wars and jihad fought by the prophet are you saying nobody was killed Lols. The crusaders only respond to the jihadist violence wars so stop the misinformation"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2020
flyingpig:
yet it is not tense, even by one inch, cause I live in the east and know what's up. The sunni and shia should just edit their doctrines to modern standard and let us have peace. The doctrines of the crusade has been edited to avoid clashes of humans, why can't others propose the same.

You should go to Ireland to see the violence perpetrated by Catholics and Protestants against each other.
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by HumanCalc: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Shút the fúck up, atrocities by Christians back then cannot be compared to the number of atrocities Mohamed commited, should we start judging from the number of people he killed?

At least the Christians stoped and embraced peace, what do you have to say for your brainwashed people.

I don't blame you, Islam was forced on you by your parents since you all were an infant and cant differentiate right from wrong, you all can't even read the gibberish Arabic and understand without complicating things for yourself.

And Christianity was not forced on you?? You guys are so daft I swear. I am from a Muslim home and even though I like to think myself as a mini-atheist now, lol, I still believe anyone that use a second of his life to defend another religion is a great fool. When we were all born, we came with a clean slate, a clean heart, if God wanted us all to be Christian, we would have come as a Christian, if he wanted us to be a Muslim, come on, we would have all been a Muslim right from that day. They brought religion to you idiots more than 100 years ago and here you all are carrying it on your head and letting it run your lives. Some folks up there are saying why is he saying languages that terrorist speak, are you mad? Won't he speak the Arabic language he was brought up with? Does that mean that all Arabic speaking men are terrorists?? 9ja folks mentality need total overhauling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by flyingpig: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
FrLukas:

You should go to Ireland to see the violence perpetrated by Catholics and Protestants against each other.
to the point of arming themselves with machetes, guns and bombs?
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You are confusing yourself and ignorant people. A lot of people read and know about Crusaders and the Islamic Jihad. The Islamic Jihad was the opposite of the Crusade battles fought by the Crusaders (Catholics and the early Church). Why didn't you say if the bombs had been available during the Jihad, the Prophet and his followers up to Uthman Dan Fodio would have bombed the whole world? The Jihadists did more damage and fought more wars to spread Islam than the Crusaders.

We are talking about the present age you are bringing something that happened several centuries ago by both Christians and Islamic warriors but intentionally forgot the Jihadists.

Terrorism to you is justified. Most places where Islam is practiced is volatile.

It is very absurd and irrational to think that because Church has broken into units that is why they are not into terrorism. Very irrational.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Kholar211: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No time changed.

I can bet it, you are terrorist advocate by your analyses. This is modern world now for fvck sake. Why u still holding back to dark age?

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Simbrixton(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Daddysidhan:
prophet Muhammad the father of terrorism, or can you tell me any other self acclaimed prophet that killed and maimed for God as he. All the wars and jihad fought by the prophet are you saying nobody was killed Lols. The crusaders only respond to the jihadist violence wars so stop the misinformation"
bros I no be moslem
Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Daddysidhan: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Simbrixton:
bros I no be moslem
I hear you lols

1 Like

Re: Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2020
It wasn't a bomb, it was a fire explosion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.