Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Wish I Never Met Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Never Met Her (4041 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2020
There is this girl, we dated for one and half years before the major break up (not officially), the fault was from me due to insecurity, ego and i had other side chicks then. After 3 months, we bumped into each other, i tried to made up but she told me she is seeing someone else.

All this while i never knew i really loved her not untill we broke up. Now we have been seeing each other lately, she does anything a normal girlfriend would do, she would even inconvenience herself to make sure she satisfy me whenever i demand something from her (not sex).

Now old feeling have resucitated fully, we cant do without seeing each other nor talking to each other for a day. But whenever i asked her to come back to me fully she usually tells me she cant leave her boyfriend cos he havent offend her to to justify breaking up with him. But she told me she doesnt love him And i know too. cos i do check her phone, the communication between them is nothing to right home about, the guy doesnt appear in her chat list nor call history like me. I see this as having integrity

I really love this girl and i am very sure she loves me too (100percent), we are so connected naturally but the issue is this bf. If not i would have engage her cos she is a wife material. She does things for me she wouldn't do for her bf. I have asked her several times to choose i will be fine with whoever she chooses, she wept and told me point blank i shouldnt leave her again. She told me after i ceased communication with her in 3months then she was broken and now very scared what if i hurt her again. I told her i will seal things up if she dump the other guy for me. Now we are still in this issue 7month has passed.

All girls have been coming across it is either i dont develop any atom of feelings for them or we dont just connect, some of them like me very much but i love this girl more than any girl i have ever met.

Guys should i leave her again or just continue with her like this till her relationship die naturally with the other guy. Since shes doing a girlfriend role already?

Mature response please.
Bashing is allowed too.
Thanks as you bail me out of this one.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by cutiedave(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Bro, u are a backup plan...
Just let go and move on

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by chieyine(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2020
kiss
Anytime all these guys come to cry about their relationship status, they dont fail to tell us how they want to wife her undecided You are lying to yourself and think you are lying to us. No be only wife her grin

8 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by chatinent: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2020
It's called throwing away gold for stone-digging.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Abfinest007(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2020
try prank her with another girl she will get jealous

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by PureGoldh(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Bro...no dey reason girl matter like that.

You can never please a woman...even if you like buy the whole items wey dey Shoprite for her...if she don't want you....she don't want you shekina....She can from time to time try to play along but her mind is not fully with you....No being can keep secret more than women....you just dey cruise unto say na only you she dey call or text... Lwkmd grin bros,you are on a long thing...Fear women ..they can keep deals clean without traces.

Make una no dey kill unaself over dx love of a thing.

Love is a natural something and it comes with a price tag when it comes to women....Women tend to love who careless about them more than person wey wan kill himself for them

8 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Respect your self OP.
E too early

undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Yawns.
You never know what you have till its gone.
Long yawn undecided
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by JOACHINpedro: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2020
That im boo get sense pass you. The guy refused to make the girl his priority but the girl can't leave him. what a ffffed up life

To all guys, when you fear she might leave you na that time she go japaa without looking back

7 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nicepoker(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2020
OP give me permission to insult you first. Then I will help you.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by dmgr(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Common! stop deceiving yourself with she loves me so much, U claim she loves u and she is in another relationship in which she can't dump the other guy for you, like someone rightly said u re just a side guy and her back up plan B, A girl cannot truly love two guys at the same time, except she is just playing games.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by cezarman(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
And the guy dey lash her without even giving her much attention like you're doing.

Guy leave her and her bf alone... it's obvious you can't compete with him. You might end up frustrated and downgraded to the lowest position in her life.
grin

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by nairaman66(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2020
All relationships in Nigeria are complicated! This is a fact. Your situation is simple- The girl has successfully trapped you..

She is more in an advantaged point, she can marry either of you. But you will loose if she marries the other guy.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Rickmann: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Prestige001:
There is this girl, we dated for one and half years before the major break up (not officially), the fault was from me due to insecurity, ego and i had other side chicks then. After 3 months, we bumped into each other, i tried to made up but she told me she is seeing someone else.

All this while i never knew i really loved her not untill we broke up. Now we have been seeing each other lately, she does anything a normal girlfriend would do, she would even inconvenience herself to make sure she satisfy me whenever i demand something from her (not sex).

Now old feeling have resucitated fully, we cant do without seeing each other nor talking to each other for a day. But whenever i asked her to come back to me fully she usually tells me she cant leave her boyfriend cos he havent offend her to to justify breaking up with him. But she told me she doesnt love him And i know too. cos i do check her phone, the communication between them is nothing to right home about, the guy doesnt appear in her chat list nor call history like me. I see this as having integrity

I really love this girl and i am very sure she loves me too (100percent), we are so connected naturally but the issue is this bf. If not i would have engage her cos she is a wife material. She does things for me she wouldn't do for her bf. I have asked her several times to choose i will be fine with whoever she chooses, she wept and told me point blank i shouldnt leave her again. She told me after i ceased communication with her in 3months then she was broken and now very scared what if i hurt her again. I told her i will seal things up if she dump the other guy for me. Now we are still in this issue 7month has passed.

All girls have been coming across it is either i dont develop any atom of feelings for them or we dont just connect, some of them like me very much but i love this girl more than any girl i have ever met.

Guys should i leave her again or just continue with her like this till her relationship die naturally with the other guy. Since shes doing a girlfriend role already?

Mature response please.
Bashing is allowed too.

U lost a Gem bro..but relax, I see you truly love and care about her and you've really realised your mistakes. All you need do is to be persistent I'm making her see how repentant you are and if she is destined to be with you, she ll come back. Good luck
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2020
We can build/ boast your YouTube channel with subscribers, likes and comments.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2020
BBNaija2:
Watch complete sextape of Kiddwaya and Erica in BBNaija house.

Please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gist videos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwNDLuExfU
We can build/ boast your YouTube channel with subscribers, likes and comments.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Vyzz: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Let me ask u one question oooo....

Where are all those ya numerous side chickz

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Equity15(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
this is wednessday morning for pit sakes. go and hustle. well it must really be much of a border for you to wake up by 6:33am for this. sorry bro shit happens.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2020
Rickmann:

U lost a Gem bro..but relax, I see you truly love and care about her and you've really realised your mistakes. All you need do is to be persistent I'm making her see how repentant you are and if she is destined to be with you, she ll come back. Good luck
Thanks bruh. Really appreciate
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Let me ask u one question oooo....

Where are all those ya numerous side chickz
Bruh them dey. They are good too. But I realized You just have to stick to one atleast someone u like.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2020
nairaman66:
All relationships in Nigeria are complicated! This is a fact. Your situation is simple- The girl has successfully trapped you..

She is more in an advantaged point, she can marry either of you. But you will loose if she marries the other guy.
i have presumed this too that is why i want to leave her?. But everytime i ghost her she will go out of her way to bring us back, even when i block her, she will use another no to call me. this has happened more than thrice in the past seven months. She does everything i asked her to do.. pls tell me what i can do. ??
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Nicepoker:
OP give me permission to insult you first. Then I will help you.
Permission granted
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2020
cezarman:
And the guy dey lash her without even giving her much attention like you're doing.

Guy leave her and her bf alone... it's obvious you can't compete with him. You might end up frustrated and downgraded to the lowest position in her life.
grin
I swear she is a virgin, the last time she came. I checked
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by cezarman(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Prestige001:

Lol
How did you check?

Funny niqqa... I sorry for you small sha grin
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
;DOkay Bashing is allowed..
Oga u are a simp, but poh in her moh while it last.

At least if i wan kant am for spirit, una go be like 5 wey dey chop same format. Aje!

For your description sef, d girl go Sabi styles.
Gbádùn èmi ẹ, padi shocked grin

Dra was here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2020
cezarman:

Lol
How did you check?

Funny niqqa... I sorry for you small sha grin
i am.a medical student
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by nairaman66(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Prestige001:
i have presumed this too that is why i want to leave her?. But everytime i ghost her she will go out of her way to bring us back, even when i block her, she will use another no to call me. this has happened more than thrice in the past seven months. She does everything i asked her to do.. pls tell me what i can do. ??

If you really love her, I will advice when she is around and you guys are in a happy mood. Tell her you want her to be happy, that she should take some time off to think about you guys.

Tell her you also need some time to think about yourself as well. Be very firm with your words. She would ask what the problem is, simply say you cannot continue with the current state of things.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by TOMSY(f): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Prestige001:
Someone who has a boyfriend and didn't have the decency to break up with him first, allowed you to check her vagina and that's the "gem" and "wife material" you wish to marry and be the mother of your children?

There's a word Martinez and Ubunja will call you. It starts with an 'S'.

Op she's been curving you for 7 months. Is her name Nnegi?
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by infogenius(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Op my candid advice

You have to man up this time around if
really u want to marry her.

Propose to her and if her BF is the excuse
Tell her point blank u want to move on
and stop seeing her altogether.
Forget her tears, it's either she leaves the
guy or leaves u.
She can't eat her cake and have it back.

Stop being a pawn in the hands of women

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by AfroKnight: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
angry

If you like, waste your time on an indecisive woman. You will dance on strings like a cheap puppet.

She wants to have her cake and eat it. That is not allowed!

I say Cut off all communication with her. You have given her a taste of what to expect. If it’s not convincing enough for her, she would not seek you out. But if she truly wants you (like you believe grin) she will come to you.

Give her 15 working days. If she doesn’t change her mind, lock up look for another babe.

I don’t need to tell you that your ultimatum should only be in your mind and not communicated to her.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Her by instinct57vm(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prestige001:

Mature response please.
Bashing is allowed too.

Women are naturally ruthless and unapologetic when choosing, the reason she can’t leave the other guy is simply because of 1. Money OR 2. Good Sex. Those are the two reasons women don’t leave a guy. What you should do? Give her belle and case closed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Turned My Fiancé’s House Into A Guest House After We Broke Up / Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos} / Married Men Why Do You Cheat On Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.