Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,155 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made (32093 Views)

Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos / Mega Chicken Eating Competition ( Nigerian Guy Vs Egyptian Guy / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by flimzy24: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Kemi thrives on blackmail
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Make she go rest, she simply lack some dickings and it's frustrating and affecting her mental health, that's why she's talking in the nonsense and seeking Attension anyhow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by fatymore(f): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Mega chicken food is good but we can't say she is lying.

She should have put up a video

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Golan007:
She went into the kitchen or what?

why mega chicken allow a witch to come near their office in the first place ?

you get what you got na

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by defash8: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
I always suspected Mega chicken as their food always make me to throw up. I stopped eating there in 2016 as I cannot use my money to kill myself. I heard several complaints from family & friends.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Kissiemu(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
This is blackmail. She wan make dem settle her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Congratulations to them

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Ufedolove: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Now see Nigerians in the comfort of their homes insulting Kemi for speaking out what she allegedly saw. Isn't this why development is far from us?

Most of the commenters above me lack the ability to criticize constructively.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Farki: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Wow some people are actually stupid, are they shocked that a restaurant that bakes cakes and confectionaries uses sugar to cook? shocked

This woman is parroting idiotic food myths because the regular drama sources have dried up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by martineverest(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Kissiemu:
This is blackmail. She wan make dem settle her
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Farki: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Ufedolove:
Now see Nigerians in the comfort of their homes insulting Kemi for speaking out what she allegedly saw. Isn't this why development is far from us?

Most of the commenters above me lack the ability to criticize constructively.

If you're anyone who's been there or knows anything about nutrition you will know that she's saying utter crap.

The workers alway have their names on their shirts, the servers aren't cooks and the only thing believable about her post is that someone might not have worn a mask but because she didn't show a video or clear picture I'm having a hard time believing her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by PremierGuy(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Megachicken is as good as they come, they are doing their possible best within a very precedent time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by obowunmi(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Aunty Kemi want to cash out

She's broke.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by RPG2020(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Who eat in a yellow restitute?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Tapout(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2020
the bottom line is that the best food u can eat and have peace of mind is the one prepared by you.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Equity15(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2020
this woman ehn...na wa

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by cashinnaira: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Evil woman. As for me and my household we will continue to eat at Mega Chicken.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by 2cribz: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Kemi shut up there.before corona were you not eating there,abi dem be lagbaja wey dem go dey wear face mask upandan. be like say corona dey hungry you.jealous woman. Ajinomoto. How u take know say na the salt be dat.meaning say u dey cook with am na.nigerians we are all hypocrites. This woman don smoke.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Farki:

If you're anyone who's been there or knows anything about nutrition you will know that she's saying utter crap.

The workers alway have their names on their shirts, the servers aren't cooks and the only thing believable about her post is that someone might not have worn a mask but because she didn't show a video or clear picture I'm having a hard time believing her. [/s]
another illiterate claiming to be learned... Read again properly stupid fvck[s]
Golan007:
She went into the kitchen or what?[/s]
mumu... read properly before making a fool of yourself

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by sexyking1: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:

So Kemi was in the kitchen monitoring the buffet line to see the cook sniffling, with droplets going into the food or she's just exaggerating ?
Do u really know what buffet is?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Shallypop(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2020
judedave181:
I could remember working as a graduate cashier in mega chicken ajah, it wasn't something to write about.
The last time i ate their ofada rice, I ended up in d hospital with chest pain. It was as if they put sugar in d ofada stew. The woman is very right. If you want to live long stay away from mega chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by femi4: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Mega chicken is top notch. I love their big cocks. I mean chicken
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by cuteboy2: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Mega chicken is top notch. I love their big cocks. I mean chicken

Lolz grin grin grin

U no well aswear. Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Unrated900(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] another illiterate claiming to be learned... Read again properly stupid fvck[s] mumu... read properly before making a fool of yourself

You taught it’s everyone that can read and understand

Some people understand English up side down.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Unrated900:

You taught it’s everyone that can read and understand

Some people understand English up side down.

it's really painful that most Nigerians (youths) are ignorant... someone raised a serious issues that tackles health care and those illiterates are refuting her claims because, of some cheap likes and clout chasing !!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2020
How did she got into d kitchen? She started with a cook sneezing & nw she's capitalizing on diabetes,mayb she was tinkin d management would call & settle her not to defame them..D restaurant should file a suit if they're truelly free of dis..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Maxymilliano:

So Kemi was in the kitchen monitoring the buffet line to see the cook sniffling, with droplets going into the food or she's just exaggerating ?[/s]
mumu... go and get some education cause, you are obviously an illiterate and should not be let to comment on a public forum... also, sell your phone to buy sense... stupid fvck

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Why is this woman always looking for who to drag?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by DimIsaac10(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Yellow brand lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by SavageResponse(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:
They shouldn't have branded it yellow journalism.
It vex madam grin

But she was just giving out advise.
Kemi, her mouth dey cut wire.

Which yeye wire im mouth dey cut?

The woman is just an irritant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija's Weirdest Foods (photos) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Buka Stew, How To Make Stew Without Frying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.