Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made (32147 Views)

Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos / Mega Chicken Eating Competition ( Nigerian Guy Vs Egyptian Guy / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Hotguy27: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2020
This one pain her o. Choi! See vex!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by emmy512: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
She may be blabbing or exaggerating but let's not act ignorant as if we've never seen such unhygienic practices by fast food restaurant.
Customers don't even care about hygiene of the place they get food. Food isn't even checked for quality after it's on display.
I remember last year i was in calabar and went to happy food to get cornbread and beef burger. This is a place that's perfect for me and i visit every Sunday while in calabar, price is perfect tastes good and all.
But this particular day i realized bread was still hot but stale and the mayonnaise wasn't as it should be.
I made a complaint immidiately and first thing i was told is that it's not possible ,i insisted that it was from the previous day and shetshe denied it only to taste itgit andaand keep quiet. in the heat of our argument she decided to replace it as she was about doing that it fell from her hand to the floor and she quickly picked it up and cleaned it ,, the way i looked at her she didn't even think of putting it for me she now put it back in the showcase and gave another one, i i wanted to protest but after all like a typical nigerian if the poison isn't for you just let it kill the next person.
I was now satisfied I'd gotten replacement I went back to my sit and took a bite of the new one I got only for it to taste just like the first one, then I was certain they brought leftovers from the other dayi just took my bag, my Coke and threw the burger in the trash in a way she'll notice and walked out.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Farki: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] another illiterate claiming to be learned... Read again properly stupid fvck

Did you pay my school fees?

Please if you don't have anything meaningful to say just shut up, ranting to people who know more than you won't add to your bank account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Farki:

Did you pay my school fees?

Please if you don't have anything meaningful to say just shut up, ranting to people who know more than you won't add to your bank account.
[/s]
you are simply a fool that doesn't understand comprehension... Get some education or get a refund if you claimed you had one (education) cause, it was a waste....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Ebigbola(f): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Since a friend who worked there said how dirty they are and how when u are closing duty they check u to your pants.mtchewww. I blame the authorities in charge
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by AlwaysMotun: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Me I don't know anything here ooo... I eat at home or go to Iya Noah at Egbeda

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Farki: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] you are simply a fool that doesn't understand comprehension... Get some education or get a refund if you claimed you had one (education) cause, it was a waste....

And you are simply a deranged lunatic with nothing better to do than cancel comments and fling insults like a 5 year old girl.

Oh well not everyone with access to an Internet connection is sane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by ghettochild(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Instead make dem apologize now.. Them dey show color by the time kemi releases the video... They will now be apologizing n saying the staff has been fired.
Na so those days we dey go buy food for Iya asunmo place for front of moshalashi.. Na him she com carry foam wey shit put inside soapy water wey dem Don use wash plate n didn't change.. Come take d foam dey clean the side of the pot of soup.. Na so I see am....
The soap water dey drop for inside the stew..
Chinese, I carry my plate go house....
For a whole year plus I no eat Iya asumo rice again oo even tho her food dey sweet n cheap..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Alexaonfleek: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Normally sef e no good make pesin dey chop outside food too much.
There's nothing like your sweet and trusted home made food.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Once you eat out, you are vulnerable to the hygiene practises of wherever you are buying the food. Hell all the idiots shouting hygiene live in pigsties and their kitchens nothing to write home about with resident roaches and rats parading all times of the day will come here to spit hygiene.

There is no 100% hygiene except you are involved in the entire process of making the food. From seed sourcing , to planting, to weeding, to fertilisers used, to method of harvesting and transportation e.t.c. hell we can't even vouch for the kind of water used in cooking with all the lead and copper in lekki water. I have been eating their food for 10 years and never had any issue. You guys complaining should do a thorough health check to nail down your issues.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Cmanforall: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2020
teemswest:
She may be be correct, because I have used a popular transport parcel service and dey stole an item from the goods, I contacted management they said they don't steal.
The management may be right.
Why will they steal something from you when they know they will be the first suspect?
It could also be the sender, the particular individual, or a company error.

What was the goods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:

So Kemi was in the kitchen monitoring the buffet line to see the cook sniffling, with droplets going into the food or she's just exaggerating ?

Mega Chicken Ajah has an open kitchen plan so from the counter you can clearly see a large part of the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Gracealone:
Did she enter into their kitchens?

Anyone that believes what these 'celebrities' say 100% does so at his own peril.
Some of them have this recognition entitlement problem. And that could have been the genesis.

The restaurant is designed in such a way that you can see a large part of the kitchen. It is mostly an open plan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Farki:

And you are simply a deranged lunatic with nothing better to do than cancel comments and fling insults like a 5 year old girl.

Oh well not everyone with access to an Internet connection is sane.
[/s]

poor wretched bast*rd.... Next time, read and comprehend on any post before you insult your entire family and generation... cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Pat4lovee: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Kemi you are just jobless, try and setup something to give employment to people instead of nosing around other people's progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by IamAsiri: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:

So Kemi was in the kitchen monitoring the buffet line to see the cook sniffling, with droplets going into the food or she's just exaggerating ?

Kitchen ke? The food they serve is always in a display stand in the restaurant now. As for not wearing face mask, it's very possible. It might just be a lapse on the part of one server, afterall wearing of facemasks was not something they were used to before.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by ladychioma: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Kemi said the truth in this one. most restaurants cook with ajino Moto Maggi which is very dangerous to health

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by laughitall(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Mega chicken is top notch. I love their big cocks. I mean chicken
chicken that's not well cooked .. trash .. still saw blood inside the chicken

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Golan007: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] another illiterate claiming to be learned... Read again properly stupid fvck[s] mumu... read properly before making a fool of yourself

I've always left that to your father.

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Golan007:

I've always left that to my drunk and rapist father.

grin
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Golan007: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
cheesy

Guess who got raped?

That's right, your momma.

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by LyfeJennings(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2020
When Kemi reason your matter
Na Only God fit save U
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Harrykn: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
What stopped her from cooking in her house? She doesn't use ajinomotor didn't she see other brand of maggi to cook what she wanted in her house or just seeking attention everywhere. Tell her to start and manage her own and stop damaging some hard earned brands n reputations, nonsense and ingridients in kemi. I'll order securities to bounce you outta that place next time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Golan007:

Guess who got raped?

That's right, my ashewo mama.. lol... and her pussy stinks

grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Golan007: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Otuamaka post=92478370][/quote]

I don't read gibberish.

Tell your momma I'll be back today.

She should wear new panties.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by IVORY2009(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Mega chicken is top notch. I love their big cocks. I mean chicken

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Harrykn: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
ghettochild:
Instead make dem apologize now.. Them dey show color by the time kemi releases the video... They will now be apologizing n saying the staff has been fired.
Na so those days we dey go buy food for Iya asunmo place for front of moshalashi.. Na him she com carry foam wey shit put inside soapy water wey dem Don use wash plate n didn't change.. Come take d foam dey clean the side of the pot of soup.. Na so I see am....
The soap water dey drop for inside the stew..
Chinese, I carry my plate go house....
For a whole year plus I no eat Iya asumo rice again oo even tho her food dey sweet n cheap..
I watched when a woman at akwonjo rd use something like gstring to clean a plate before putting food. oh, mtchew. AKWA IBOM STATE I MISS YOU, HOME SWEET HOME.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by gunners160(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
it's really painful that most Nigerians (youths) are ignorant... someone raised a serious issues that tackles health care and those illiterates are refuting her claims because, of some cheap likes and clout chasing !!!
I hate online bullies like you. Can you pls be sensible and stop calling another person illiterate .If some one should share an Idea that is contrary to urs, while not try and reason with them instead of coming online to show us how you disrespect your husband/ bf
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by gunners160(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2020
georgeiyke009:
Once you eat out, you are vulnerable to the hygiene practises of wherever you are buying the food. Hell all the idiots shouting hygiene live in pigsties and their kitchens nothing to write home about with resident roaches and rats parading all times of the day will come here to spit hygiene.

There is no 100% hygiene except you are involved in the entire process of making the food. From seed sourcing , to planting, to weeding, to fertilisers used, to method of harvesting and transportation e.t.c. hell we can't even vouch for the kind of water used in cooking with all the lead and copper in lekki water. I have been eating their food for 10 years and never had any issue. You guys complaining should do a thorough health check to nail down your issues.
Dont mind them. A lot of them have dirt sink and smelling under wears.
Let's not try to kill a business becos of one mumu calls r self investigative journalist

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Myself2(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin grin

This wan pain Kemi Olunloyo well well

Kemi Olunloyo the yellow journalist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Is04970: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2020
ebenhazard:
Watin happened gan gan
Good Kweshion?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Farki:
Wow some people are actually stupid, are they shocked that a restaurant that bakes cakes and confectionaries uses sugar to cook? shocked

This woman is parroting idiotic food myths because the regular drama sources have dried up.

What are you saying?

In sane countries, the food industry is heavily regulated because non-communicable diseases, especially diabetes, are killing a lot of their citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / Naija's Weirdest Foods (photos) / "Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.