Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola (29610 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ / Lionel Messi Named World’s Most Marketable Athlete For 2023 By SportsPro / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by robosky02(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
rolams:

Do you remember he was sacked before?

Taa wasn't sacked

He walked out
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Bondinus(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
YungMike:
FIFA World Player of the Year - 2003, 2000, 1999.
Ballon d'Or- 1998
FIFA World Cup Golden Ball - 2006
The Best FIFA Men's Coach - 2017
& more......
One Cannot be Perfect as a PLAYER as well as well as a MANAGER....unless you're Zenidine Zidane. grin
When you're Good, you're good. smiley
Zidane didn't win 1999, Rivaldo did

Meanwhile, If you've anyone traveling outside Nigeria or a Nigerian living outside the country that wants a calling service that'd enable him/her call family and friends in Nigeria at a very cheap rate with no roaming fees... Please check signature for contact.

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by charlesm91(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
fujirice:

While it’s a wonderful achievement, you and I know that winning the league back-to-back is a much harder task
how? Stats states otherwise. We’re seen back to back league triumphs across different leagues but the ucl until ZZ and Madrid did was unheard of, and not for lack of trying cos teams did want to win it but couldn’t. Don’t let these agendas (Pk is not a goal, even Guardiola sometime tried to deflect his failure to win ucl by saying the league is greater than the ucl) Barca spread when they fail to win get to you. Abi you sef be barca fan

3 Likes

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by fergie001: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
rolams:

Do you remember he was sacked before?
He resigned (asked for a break)

...You can confirm that!

Moreover, there is no Coach that can't be sacked....but to sack him because Guardiola or Klopp submitted their CVs to REAL MADRID?
No chance.

2 Likes

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2020
legendary zizou. from player to Coach.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s] and what exactly is amusing here

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by RealEzee(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

If klopp or guardiola puts in interest for the real Marid job, something tells me zidane would be fired the next day.
thats the devil speaking, tell it to get behind u peacefully grin
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by emmyw(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Nice one for Zidane.
He's worth it. Even without CR7, he won the la liga beating the small dwarf team grin
Small Dwarf That's More Than Your Entire Generation, Lol...... You Wish You Have Someone Like Messi....
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by RealEzee(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2020
fujirice:
This life no balance sha.
Everyone knows that Klopp is the man.
Wetin Zidane sabi?
You just pack stars full everywhere and still have to depend on VAR like Man U to win matches.

klopp took a mid table Liverpool to the summit of both Europe and English football.

For Guadiola, everyone already knows his quality.
bad belle no go kill u Aswear
Em sabi win CL 3 times in a row, which of them don do am, em comot come back still carry trophies, so wetin b ur stress inside if no b bad belle dey worry u, celebrate pple make pple also celebrate u too, Chaii the hate in you can cook beans in 10 minutes
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Ogarexmas: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Zidane has proven on different occasions that he is the boss

Zizou is one great manager that is very much underrated, I remember he came back to Madrid when the team was at the verge of tearing apart, he came and stirred the ship to safety
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Godsonjolly: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2020
emmyw:
Small Dwarf That's More Than Your Entire Generation, Lol...... You Wish You Have Someone Like Messi....
Can't u keep quiet without mentioning generation? Have u seen me nor any of my generation. You just open ur mouth and spew codswallop. Foolish unwise waste being. Mind ur business.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by AustineCJ: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

No coach?
With that real Madrid team that had Ronaldo on fire?
Oga Ronaldo was on fire under Mourinho, Ancelotti and Benitez and Madrid didn't win it 3 in a row, Learn to appreciate greatness..... zizou did more than enough, aside the technicality, dressing room management is key to success.....managing world best Ego is not an easy thing to do....mourinho n Pep always get it wrong in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Realfrankie(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2020
No cap he's the best

1 Like

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by NUJABEZ: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
YungMike:
Ballon d'Or- 1998
& more......
One Cannot be Perfect as a PLAYER as well as well as a MANAGER....unless you're Zenidine Zidane. grin

Meanwhile, If you've anyone traveling outside Nigeria or a Nigerian living outside the country that wants a calling service that'd enable him/her call family and friends in Nigeria at a very cheap rate with no roaming fees... Please check signature for contact.

I have two agents and want to setup calling for them... do you have such plans? I'm attracted by the cheap pricing you mentioned.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by YungMike(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
NUJABEZ:

I have two agents and want to setup calling for them... do you have such plans? I'm attracted by the cheap pricing you mentioned.

Hello Nujabez,
Good day.
Kindly chat me on WhatsApp.

Regards.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by RPG2020(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Arteta deserves it

Coke be nor dey high
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by RTSC: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
AustineCJ:
Oga Ronaldo was on fire under Mourinho, Ancelotti and Benitez and Madrid didn't win it 3 in a row, Learn to appreciate greatness..... zizou did more than enough, aside the technicality, dressing room management is key to success.....managing world best Ego is not an easy thing to do....mourinho n Pep always get it wrong in that aspect.
Pep has no problem managing the best players in the world.

Real Madrid is not a club that can be used to gauge the quality of a manager.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by obonujoker(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
fujirice:

While it’s a wonderful achievement, you and I know that winning the league back-to-back is a much harder task

Many people have won the league back to back... Infact many coaches have won it 3ce in a row
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by kevotek1000(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Nice one for Zidane.
He's worth it. Even without CR7, he won the la liga beating the small dwarf team grin

Which one be small dwarf team ? Abeg celebrate zizu if u wan celebrate am... I rep dwarf team 4 life.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by emmyw(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Godsonjolly:

Can't u keep quiet without mentioning generation? Have u seen me nor any of my generation. You just open ur mouth and spew codswallop. Foolish unwise waste being. Mind ur business.
i Don't Need To See You Before Knowing How Foolish You Are, This A Forum, Not Your Personal Site, It's Everyone's Business. You Have Low IQ.

Talking About Seeing You? Who The Hell Are You? So It Can Pain You If Someone Talk To You Somehow? And You Are Here Insulting World Class..... Idiot
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by fujirice: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
RealEzee:
bad belle no go kill u Aswear
Em sabi win CL 3 times in a row, which of them don do am, em comot come back still carry trophies, so wetin b ur stress inside if no b bad belle dey worry u, celebrate pple make pple also celebrate u too, Chaii the hate in you can cook beans in 10 minutes
Ogbeni learn how to argue and get your point across without sounding stupid. Which one is bad belle dey worry me? Am I a coach? Am I even from Spain, Germany or England?
Based on what we have seen I made my choice that Klopp is a better coach to me not what the FA says and you are here talking rubbish about bad belle.
Abeg shift one side.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by fujirice: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
charlesm91:
how? Stats states otherwise. We’re seen back to back league triumphs across different leagues but the ucl until ZZ and Madrid did was unheard of, and not for lack of trying cos teams did want to win it but couldn’t. Don’t let these agendas (Pk is not a goal, even Guardiola sometime tried to deflect his failure to win ucl by saying the league is greater than the ucl) Barca spread when they fail to win get to you. Abi you sef be barca fan
I am a fan of good football, even though I support Chelsea grin but that does not mean I don’t have my own preferences when it comes to skim of things.
And like I said, if you keep Zidane, Klopp and Guardiola on a pedestal and ask me to choose who’s best, I’d choose Klopp twice and Guardiola once before considering Zidane.
My reason is that we have seen Klopp build Liverpool before our very eyes with almost average players same work he did in Dortmund.
Can Zidane do same without his world record breaking players?
Like I said, we all know Guardiola’s quality so no need to even talk about that one.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by maisauki: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
CelestineNelson:
By trophies not by Technicality of the game...
Gardiola all the way...
exactly! Because you're wiser than the hundreds, if not thousands, that voted for him
Shiooor!!!

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Godsonjolly: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
emmyw:
i Don't Need To See You Before Knowing How Foolish You Are, This A Forum, Not Your Personal Site, It's Everyone's Business. You Have Low IQ.

Talking About Seeing You? Who The Hell Are You? So It Can Pain You If Someone Talk To You Somehow? And You Are Here Insulting World Class..... Idiot

OK
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by RealEzee(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
fujirice:

Ogbeni learn how to argue and get your point across without sounding stupid. Which one is bad belle dey worry me? Am I a coach? Am I even from Spain, Germany or England?
Based on what we have seen I made my choice that Klopp is a better coach to me not what the FA says and you are here talking rubbish about bad belle.
Abeg shift one side.
u no fit counter with stats Abeg take panadol go sleep, like I said earlier in answer to ur question of wetin Zizou Sabi? , he has more trophies within these few years as a manager abi he came back and still cop more with Madrid? , if u no dey see da one just know you're talking out of bias, haters gonna hate , can u match Klopp achievements with Zizou? Abi u won turn another blind eye to that, Sha don't sound stupid while you're at it.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by otunba96: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
YungMike:
Ballon d'Or- 1998
& more......

I will like to make enquiries about the call from here in UAE. Thank you

Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by fujirice: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
RealEzee:
u no fit counter with stats Abeg take panadol go sleep, like I said earlier in answer to ur question of wetin Zizou Sabi? , he has more trophies within these few years as a manager abi he came back and still cop more with Madrid? , if u no dey see da one just know you're talking out of bias, haters gonna hate , can u match Klopp achievements with Zizou? Abi u won turn another blind eye to that, Sha don't sound stupid while you're at it.
I’m done engaging you.
Have a good day.
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by gibzzhd: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Perez at work
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by AustineCJ: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
RTSC:

Pep has no problem managing the best players in the world.

Real Madrid is not a club that can be used to gauge the quality of a manager.
Just like he managed Ronaldinho, Eto, Zlatan, Joe hart, Yaya toure...... what r you saying again sir ?
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

lol... your small mind is telling you i'm seeking attention from a poor wretched idiot like you... lol again... dreamer grin
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by JBoss25(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Arteta deserves it
because he won ordinary FA Cup!!! You arsenal fans are very annoying, God!
Re: Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola by YungMike(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=otunba96 post=92486446][/quote]

Okay, please what's the enquiry?

U can chat me on WhatsApp tho: 09084858579

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Moved To China For Nigeria’s Sake — Mikel Obi / Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) / BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.