Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (134 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Supernatural Deliverance!

On Tuesday, 12th March 2013, while in my shop, I brought out the flier distributed in Church the previous Sunday titled ‘Covenant Day of Exemption.’

While reading the testimonies behind the flier, two armed men suddenly approached me and said, ‘madam, we have arrested all your boys, get up gently, follow us and don’t make noise.’

On our way, I held the flier and prayed. I said, ‘God, what you did for these brethren that I read their testimonies, you must surely do it for me. I’m a winner; I’m not permitted to die like this.’

On Sunday, my husband came toChurch and told Papa that I had been kidnapped. Papa shouted and said, ‘no, it cannot happen!’ He commanded my release and that was it.

On Tuesday, 19th March, we were released and even given money for transportation. I give all the glory to God!

Ugochukwu, M.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by FRANCISTOWN: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2023
WINNERSMOG:
Supernatural Deliverance!

On Tuesday, 12th March 2013, while in my shop, I brought out the flier distributed in Church the previous Sunday titled ‘Covenant Day of Exemption.’

While reading the testimonies behind the flier, two armed men suddenly approached me and said, ‘madam, we have arrested all your boys, get up gently, follow us and don’t make noise.’

On our way, I held the flier and prayed. I said, ‘God, what you did for these brethren that I read their testimonies, you must surely do it for me. I’m a winner; I’m not permitted to die like this.’

On Sunday, my husband came toChurch and told Papa that I had been kidnapped. Papa shouted and said, ‘no, it cannot happen!’ He commanded my release and that was it.

On Tuesday, 19th March, we were released and even given money for transportation. I give all the glory to God!

Ugochukwu, M.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dey play, Dey play, Deeeeeeeeeey play

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2020 / Breaking Financial Curses And Hardship. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.