Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (72105 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by baby124: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good job. She deserved that beating. Now she can feel physically the impact of her wickedness on others. She should be able to take what she can give. Imagine trying to starve your niece in your nieces own house, where she’s still a visitor? A child is not a machine. They should do chores but the approach also matters. Will she take it if someone knocked her own child and tried to starve her? May God protect orphans o. Their eyes de see, can you just imagine?

She wants to maltreat, frustrate and push your niece into leaving your house. If you marry her, and your niece stays with you permanently, she will ensure your niece is used as a housegirl and her future damaged, to care for her own kids. Chase that idiot away. She’s a big fool. That child is not hers to discipline or bully, next time, before she tries to beat anyone up she will think!

17 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

After the beating, he ended the relationship. So why didn't he just end the relationship? Why did he even wait till she beat his niece. He watched her maltreat her and waited for her to be beaten before taking action.

I don't subscribe to the beatings. They could have been avoided.

Acting doesn't mean beating. Only a weak man beats a woman. And only a wicked woman maltreat and beats people. Both of then are equally wrong
....Only a weak man beats a woman is just a manipulative statement from the ladies to make some certain men feel guilty.

The beating he gave her was only for her to feel the same pain she made the little girl go tru.

My response to this thread would ve been different if he had used wife.

Then I will ask him to withdraw the maid,this is take her back to her parents,and let his wife alone do all the house choirs to teach her a lesson.

But in this case,she is just a mere girlfriend feeling like madam of the house.

Mitchewww

She deserves more beatings.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

Your comments make plenty sense.

Family is important. And a woman who cannot show love to them should be considered.

However, I also do not subscribe to beating. We women could have very sharp tongues and a tendency to provoke. But a men should know that there is greater strength in walking away than succumbing to beating.

Plus what lesson is he passing to his young niece; seeing him beating a woman. Growing up, I saw that happen and it affected me so much that I feared dating for fear of being beaten.

Thank God I was able to sniff through my potential toasters and suitors to make sure they were not prone to touching women violently.

The girlfriend should also be concerned about the lesson she is passing to the niece. A lot of kids suffer psychological traumas due to abuse.

You are right about doing it in the presence of a child. I still think he was wrong to have hospitalized her with beatings before his niece.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

Your comments make plenty sense.

Family is important. And a woman who cannot show love to them should be considered.

However, I also do not subscribe to beating. We women could have very sharp tongues and a tendency to provoke. But a men should know that there is greater strength in walking away than succumbing to beating.

Plus what lesson is he passing to his young niece; seeing him beating a woman. Growing up, I saw that happen and it affected me so much that I feared dating for fear of being beaten.

Thank God I was able to sniff through my potential toasters and suitors to make sure they were not prone to touching women violently.

I no dey beat woman but if she dare me( not to talk of doing yama yama with my fam) I no go beat her..but I go comot her front teeth... Say no to violence

10 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by skywalker240(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Op na man you be, na pussy ass idiot men and homer [b]SIMP[/b]son go insult you.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na man you be.

A girl once told me that none of my family will visit, when we get married. I had to let it slide because she has ended the relationship by herself. I lost interest and finally dumped her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by RTSC: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Any woman that is wicked to other people not related to her should not be married by any sensible man.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
seanwilliam:

I no dey beat woman but if she dare me( not to talk of doing yama yama with my fam) I no go beat her..but I go comot her front teeth... Say no to violence
.... Hahahaha. How you wan take comot her front teeth nwanne? A I na when she dey sleep since you no dey beat woman? grin grin
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
You too are wicked. How can you beat a lady till she starts bleeding? That's barbaric! You should have just told her to leave and called off the relationship since you can't cope with her attitude towards your niece.

Anyways, I hope the free thing wey you dey chop from her body go allow you to still discharge her after she recovers. Just make sure you remember to do that cos anyone who cannot accommodate a helpless motherless 14 year old girl is a witch. Yes!
She should be able to see the girl as her child and treat her right.

Wickedness everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

A have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child should survive, and glory to God she did survive as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it. (I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl scream and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.
As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house if you're not strong. Yes, this is what is going on in our society.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel. Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. I will forever live in regret. I can't imagine my niece being maltreated in my own house by my own wife.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, i feel happy.

Insults are welcome.
Next time kill her o, you hear? What if she collapsed and died while beating her?

By all means cancel the wedding, but don't kill someone's child while at it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by anonimi: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Next time kill her o, you hear? What if she collapsed and died while beating her?

See as you give balanced comment.
What is there to add? Nothing.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by womenareapes: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Only a weak man beats a woman is just a manipulative statement from the ladies to make some certain men feel guilty.

The beating he gave her was only for her to feel the same pain she made the little girl go tru.

Then I will ask him to withdraw the maid,this is take her back to her parents,and let his wife alone do all the house choirs to teach her a lesson.

Mitchewww

women always play the victim card.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Anigreat: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ishilove:

What baffles me is that most of you ladies do not see the ill treatment she meted to my niece.

what if my niece have collapse and die too with the knock she gave her?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by truespeak: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

What baffles me is that most of you ladies do not see the ill treatment she meted to my niece.

Do you not realize that women would likely not support your act for they fear the same shall be done to them if they act as she did?

You have done what you did, which I know was in anger and to right the wrong done to your niece.

Do not continue with a woman who shall cause you to be so angered as to resort to beating her.

Move on and this time be very watchful!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ImaIma1(f): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Mitchewww

It is not a manipulative statement. It takes more strength to resist that urge to use violence. It is much more easier to beat when you are consumed with anger and strong emotions than to walk away.

There's nothing manipulative about this statement.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nkwuocha1: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat,

I will never ever ever ever ever ever marry a girl like that EVEN with a knife on my throat.NEVER.

But beating her up ,that I wouldn't do.But what I will do us this, Pin her to the ground and tell my niece to give her a couple of slaps and knocks ,after which I will push her out of my house shut the door and fling her stuffs through the window.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ImaIma1(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
pocohantas:

The girlfriend should also be concerned about the lesson she is passing to the niece. A lot of kids suffer psychological traumas due to abuse.

You are right about doing it in the presence of a child. I still think he was wrong to have hospitalized her with beatings before his niece.

grin grin

In fact, both of them passed the wrong lesson to her. The babe couldn't even help herself and try to be a mentor or role model to the girl.

And yes, it affects kids psychologically. I became a violence detector when it was time for me to date. I couldn't just condone or stand beating of any sort.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

It is not a manipulative statement. It takes more strength to resist that urge to use violence. It is much more easier to beat when you are consumed with anger and strong emotions than to walk away.

There's nothing manipulative about this statement.
....Ok. Nne.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ishilove:

.....No the little girl she was beating is putting on a death proof vest abi?.

She is immune to death.lol

15 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Better oil dey Ur head kiss kiss
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, no woman likes a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by hollah123: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
though u did well by putting her in her place but bro I don't support d beating part,there are a million ways to deal with a lady without touching her.....I like u for being a man though but next time don't beat

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Why should you beat someone you claim you love, why didnt you just send her away, break up with her and cancel the wedding, you are not even a good partner, thankGod this happened, now she knows you are a woman beater and you dont deserve her. I guess this is not your first time of beating her, woman beater.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ednut1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wont lie. Na man you be. You suppose break her bone join. She will never any family member bad. People are just too evil. Even sibling kids some women turn to maids and abuse. God punish them

4 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by inspire700(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Before you end up having a crashed marriage like this, Guys make sure you have answers to these Questions HERE

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Mitchewww

See them woman beater, I bet you beat your wife, may I never end up with an irresponsible person like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
bukatyne:
OP beat up his ex-fiancée
ex-fiancée up his niece

Are we seeing a pattern of the 'strong' beating/bullying the 'weaker'.

Perhaps the world has been looking at the issue of domestic violence in silos.

It is really the stronger picking on/bullying/beating the weaker in a domestic setting.
in future she will never try it. I dont know why people maltreat kids of siblings or relatives.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by HantaVirus(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why beat her? I'm not in support of what she did to your niece but at least, you should have been matured about it... You should have consoled your niece and try talking to your girlfriend in private... If she still persist on harassing the innocent girl, then you tell her to leave your house.

Simple smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Shancca: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.

Na man you be bro. I have a nephew with almost same circumstance as your niece and I am planning settling down soon. I have warned my girlfriend to stay away from my nephew; else I will show her the exit door. I love my nephew and all I want is to make his mother happy. And no one can stop that. Kudos man!!!��

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mehhnnn... U are just too much .. I love this... Kudo to you kiss kiss
Acidosis:
My observations:

1. You're a bad example to your niece. Cohabiting under the same roof with your 14 year old niece is wrong. Domestic violence in her presence is also wrong.

2. You should regret beating a woman so much that you had to take her to the clinic.

3. Your decision to call off your marriage plans is well thought-out.

4. Walking away doesn't mean your next relationship would be better. I mean, your late sister couldn't even tell you guys the man that got her pregnant. There was no mention about your dad in your write-up, so your mom is probably a single mother, and here you are, writing the same old story by cohabiting with a woman.

5. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Kemimarch16(f): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Your girlfriend is a wicked human being..imagine that nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.