Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Didn’t Inform My Boyfriend I Was Coming To His House, When I Got There, I Saw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Inform My Boyfriend I Was Coming To His House, When I Got There, I Saw (1107 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Inform My Boyfriend I Was Coming To His House, When I Got There, I Saw by Sundayunity: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
I didn’t inform my boyfriend i was coming to his house, when i got there

Beautiful lady posted her bitter experience with her cheating boyfriend, who did not know that she was coming to his house but caught him doing unbelievable things with another girl.

According to the report, the lady said she went to her boyfriend house unannounced because she did not inform him, but unfortunately for the boy he did not lock his door

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/07/02/i-didnt-inform-my-boyfriend-i-was-coming-to-his-house-when-i-got-there-this-what-i-saw-and-i-was-speechless-lady-says/ [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!!!!! Redpillers / (video) Bobrisky Shows Of Male Lover And Bags Of Money From Birthday Party / How To Make Girls Beg To Be With You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.