Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise (1764 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Hello ma.

Please I need your advice on this. There’s a girl I fell in love with in 2018,she was my neighbor then, I was close to her, I used to advice her and care for her, when I asked her out she said she does not have feelings for me and that I am like a brother that she never had.

I was sad when she said that, after that day I didn’t ask her out again, but I didn’t stop being her friend but stopped giving her attention like before. The following year,I asked her where she is now, she told me that she got admission to a school that was close to my school.

I then asked her when she was coming to see me, she playfully said she will come see me when I’m getting married. After some time I asked her when she was coming to see me again but she did not respond to my message. This happened in October 2019.

I stopped texting her, I didn’t text her until January 1st when I wished her happy new year. She ignored my text again. From that moment I made up my mind not to.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/05/i-fell-in-love-with-a-neighbor-but-i-think-she-friend-zoned-me-pls-advise/

Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by YorubaLord: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2020
She's just not into you! angry

OP, you're indeed MAD! Disgracing men everywhere like say dem swear for you. Can't you just get it? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by 88Craze: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2020
We don't care about the rest, anyway the story was cooked up

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2020
People who are friendzone dont think they are friendzoned, THEY KNOW.

But as u still dey think, ur case is high on odeku
Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by paulolee(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
another wan..
Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
[img]https://imagizer./img923/3853/vMqvrc.png[/img]
88Craze:
We don't care about the rest, anyway the story was cooked up
Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin grin
YorubaLord:
She's just not into you! angry

OP, you're indeed MAD! Disgracing men everywhere like say dem swear for you. Can't you just get it? angry

Re: I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Are Black People Naturally Dumb? / Angry Husband Attacks Man With Cutlass For Sleeping With His Wife / Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.