Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters (1275 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Laseye008(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
A video has shown the moment a mother of two teenage girls tried to prevent the arrest of the pastor who allegedly raped and impregnated her daughters.

Recall that it was reported that a certain Pastor Nduka Anyanwu, who claims to be a Minister at a Lord's Chosen Church branch in Oshodi, raped two sisters, aged 13 and 17, over a lengthy period in the name of casting out evil spirits from them

He allegedly began raping the 13-year-old girl when she was 9 and began raping the 17-year-old girl when she was 16. Both girls recently became pregnant and he promised to marry the first one and asked her to keep the child while also allegedly promising to procure an abortion for the younger sister.

For promising to marry her daughter, the mother of the girls was filmed protecting her daughters' alleged rapist when police officers attempted to arrest him for his actions.

"Leave him. I said he's not going," the mother of the girls said as she placed herself between the pastor and the police officer who was trying to take him to the station.

Stop The Abuse Foundation, the NGO that reported the abuse to the police, said the parents of the girls were aware that the pastor has been defiling their daughters so as to cast out an evil mark that brings them badluck.

Below is a video of the mother protecting her daughters' alleged rapist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blk318T2n_E

1 Share

Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by YorubaLord: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Religion is worse than COVID-19, HIV, CANCER etc... in this part of the world!

To an extent, I can understand the mother. She wants the father of her grandchildren to be around to take care of the kids but, a man that does these sort of things can't be trusted thus, deserves to be thrown to Lions. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Factfinder1(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Maybe she has been receiving the prick too

2 Likes

Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Laseye008(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Factfinder1:
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Simplyleo: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
These pipu sha

Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by CreepyBlackpool: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2020
You can't have sense and be religious at the same time.

you choose one and forgo the other
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by ojun50(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2020
I keep saying woman don't look children.

Dey only use I carry am for 9 month has tag to make people believe they really care.

Mother wey fit leave her children during gun shot dat one mother.
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Juliusmomoh: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
" LORD CHOSEN CHURCH " by there name we shall know them...... ... Brethen repent, the end is before us.
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by ATTITUDE2: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Touch not my anointing grin grin angry

cool cool
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Georgekyrian(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
That pastor fvcks that woman too
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Georgekyrian(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Factfinder1:

Bro I'm very convince she does

1 Like

Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sigh undecided

1 Like

Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Laseye008(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
She's protecting her future son-in-law

Georgekyrian:

Bro I'm very convince she does
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by IvarTheBoneless: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Olabode971(f): 4:09am On Aug 06, 2020
?

Many are Mad,but Few are Roaming about.
Re: Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
You can't have sense and be religious at the same time.

you choose one and forgo the other
I think this goes beyond her faith and the guy being a pastor.

This matter is a different shade of insane.
Most often, women are their own worse enemy. How would a mother defend the man who raped both her daughters?
It's disgusting. Who knows, she might have been aware the entire time. Making deals with the devil for money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party / My Kids Happy To See Fulanis & Cows Very Near Our Farm In Abeokuta / Senior Female Police Officer’s SUV Stolen Inside Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.