Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number (1372 Views)

Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah / Strange Deaths Claim 7 Nigerian Journalists In 7 Days / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by emmy512: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
The phone number 0888 888 888 was suspended after all four users that used it in the past 9 years died prematurely.
First was Vladimir grashnov, CEO of a Bulgarian Telco company mobitel which also issued the number. He died in of cancer In 2001 aged 48, there were rumours that he was poisened by a rival with radioactive substance.
The number was passed to a Bulgarian mafia boss konstantin dimitrov aged 31 who was gunned down by a lone assassin on his way to his drug empires shipping dock, it was rumoured he was killed by Russian mafia.
The number now passed to another konstantin disjiev an estate agent and cocaine trafficker who was gunned down in 2005 outside and indian restaurant in Sofia the Bulgarian capital.
In 2008 Another konstantin Grashnov also a drug dealer was shot and while in hospital his shipment of drugs worth over 130 million pounds was intercepted by police on its way to the country from Colombia. Since then the number has been dormant while police maintained and open file on the first death, telephone company bosses now have suspended the number for good. Callers now get a recorded message saying the phone is outside network coverage.

What are the odds?

1 Like

Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by 88Craze: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm is this true?

1 Like

Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by sylve11: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by emmy512: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2020
88Craze:
Hmmm is this true?
Very
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by phr33man(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
So what correlation does the number have with their premature death? undecided
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by ghostcenturion(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2020
phr33man:
So what correlation does the number have with their premature death? undecided
I think their names and kind of business also the number itself
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by Juliusmomoh: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2020
May we not die prematurely in jesus name!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by ghostcenturion(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2020
OP 4 or 5, i remember years ago on a daily telegraph publication i saw something like this
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by ghostcenturion(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
May we not die prematurely in jesus name!!!!
amen

1 Like

Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by phr33man(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2020
ghostcenturion:

I think their names and kind of business also the number itself

My opinion is the kind of business. Name and number is a NO for me.
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by 007sledge: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Booking space
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by Queenslander(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Classic Hollywood horror movie,!! When is it been released??
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by kabillionaire(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hmnnn! those numbers carry a lot of energy, 9 infinity's with a polarity.
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by Olabode971(f): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Give the number to Slawormir my guy; am so sure he will teach you guys how to keep such phone number as a Real Niqqur...

Damn Isssooooright.

grin
Re: Strange Deaths: 4 Business Owners That Died Using Same Number by emmy512: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Olabode971:
Give the number to Slawormir my guy; am so sure he will teach you guys how to keep such phone number as a Real Niqqur...

Damn Isssooooright.

grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Over 100 Muslims In Southern Kaduna – Imams / This Baba Ijesa Case Is Getting Messier By The Day / Man's Pen!s Chopped For Working Against Biafra (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.