Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) (51327 Views)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Tranquillity360: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Keyboardwarrior:
Onye apari! Lekwa ihe izuzu ga ka onye nwe gi ako na uche.
I no get your time.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Brandstudio01: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ajebochef:

Send me your number Chief
Greetings. Please see my profile for my info. Thanks
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by MrInformation(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by XXII: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
I hate Nigeria Leaders. The whole lot of them.
Besides na for here these soldiers do dey show power.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
So people can't protests again in peace abi??
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by kooler99: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
XXII:
I hate Nigerian Leaders. The whole lot of them.
Besides na for here these soldiers do dey show power.

We are afraid of our own shadow, talkless of the nigerian military. Our leaders know that if you hang a military uniform on a wire without anybody wearing it, people would still run with the mere sight of just the uniform. Most of our security forces have civilian family members are not also happy with what is going on in our country, but by the nature of their job and the oath they have taken, their hands are tied.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by XXII: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
kooler99:

We are afraid of our own shadow, talkless of the nigerian military. Our leaders know that if you hang a military uniform on a wire without anybody wearing it, people would still run with the mere sight of just the uniform. Most of our security forces have civilian family members are not also happy with what is going on in our country, but by the nature of their job and the oath they have taken, their hands are tied.

True sha.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by lichocho(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Leave innocent people alone zoo arm forces

I can't understand why people will have hope in such a state o!

na same zoo u deh ooo..nonsense
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
I trust our force men to crush peaceful protests without waste of time.
It is insurgents, militancy and terrorists groups that they lack the might to deal with.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by NSK4U(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Nigerians if you don't know what is really holding you down, it's not the politicians.

It's people like this guy who made this comment.

They will die to protect corrupt politicians .

They see the politicians as untouchable kings .

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
lichocho:
na same zoo u deh ooo..nonsense

There's a huge difference between an animal in a zoo that's looking for a away out and the one that's comfortable inside the lock
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nemere2020: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
RevolutionNow protest in Niger State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4jcjOdEF7E
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
After arresting over 40 persons, what did the rest do? Run away right?
People wey no get mind don't protest in countries like Cameroon, Burundi, Nigeria, etc.
God knows I'd fight with my last drop of blood if only I was there
keyboard warrior, na your kind go first jakpa on sighting the uniform beasts. grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by delawal: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
tammie24:
I wish the whole country would agree and come out to protest

Let's see how they'll arrest everybody

u had d opportunity to protest through d ballot and u refused, u though d election is a,tribe supremacy war now u wan protest
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by NSK4U(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Nigerians if you don't know what is really holding you down, it's not the politicians.

It's people like this guy who made this comment.

They will die to protect corrupt politicians .

They see the politicians as untouchable kings .

No, it's not the guy, and people should not assume that everyone has short memory. Sowore to start with is a propagandist and full of lies. Rational citizens don't just troop out to joke with their lives in the name of supporting any tag as protest.

all the lies that Sowore published against Jonathan in order to oust him was in the hope that once Jonathan is removed, the coast would become clearer for him and thus he pretended not to know the antecedent of Buhari whom he supported.

so he should go and bury his head in remorse and shame.....

then, even if there would be any sort of protest, it would be led by people who still have some measure of integrity. Anybody cueing behind people like Sowore to ask for revolution is only risking his life for nothing because even nature abhors liars and Sowore is part of the liars that brought this unfortunate govt on board
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by rimijoshua(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
EJanni:
Happy birthday to me!

Guys say a birthday prayer for me! Thanksg
Same to me...happy birthday to me.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Horlami247: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nawa o, This country hmmm

Anyway let's build your c.v into 3 different professional formats, into both pdf and word with just chikini money

WhatsApp 07068110285

#service first payment the follows
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
NSK4U:

No, it's not the guy, and people should not assume that everyone has short memory. Sowore to start with is a propagandist and full of lies. Rational citizens don't just troop out to joke with their lives in the name of supporting any tag as protest.

all the lies that Sowore published against Jonathan in order to oust him was in the hope that once Jonathan is removed, the coast would become clearer for him and thus he pretended not to know the antecedent of Buhari whom he supported.

so he should go and bury his head in remorse and shame.....

then, even if there would be any sort of protest, it would be led by people who still have some measure of integrity. Anybody cueing behind people like Sowore to ask for revolution is only risking his life for nothing because even nature abhors liars and Sowore is part of the liars that brought this unfortunate govt on board

Ok as long as you stop littering the internet with cries of poverty.

You can sit idle and do nothing.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by JimD(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Revolution without strategy... Its stupid...
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
JimD:
Revolution without strategy... Its stupid...

When would you have a strategy in the next 1000 years you guys are funny
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by lichocho(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
ezenwajosh:

There's a huge difference between an animal in a zoo that's looking for a away out and the one that's comfortable inside the lock
seriously...bros zoo na zoo
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by EJanni(f): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
rimijoshua:

Same to me...happy birthday to me.
Yeepie! Happy birthday mate. God's blessings always.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by EJanni(f): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Volkswagen90 post=92482497]Long life and prosperity [/quote
Thanks so much]
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by NSK4U(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Ok as long as you stop littering the internet with cries of poverty.

You can sit idle and do nothing.

hahahaha

e pain am!

I'm idle but I will buy you times ten

so note it that I can't waste my time to join nonsense protest like you who's being pushed around by penury.

Next time it will certainly not be this easy for brainless protesters and perhaps their supporters.

go n hug transformer if your brain is still paining you

lol........at Sowore nonsense.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by tammie24: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
DAVE5:

Some of us are very busy watching bb9ja ohh, abeg no disturb them

Abeg who did tolu kiss yesterday night

Rubbish country!!!
na so o

May brother

The matter don tire me sef

Bbnaija is meant to be a distraction

Nothing more

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=EJanni post=92487161][/quote]i don't mind knowing u, are u single?
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
NSK4U:

hahahaha

e pain am!

I'm idle but I will buy you times ten

so note it that I can't waste my time to join nonsense protest like you who's being pushed around by penury.

Next time it will certainly not be this easy for brainless protesters and perhaps their supporters.

go n hug transformer if your brain is still paining you

lol........at Sowore nonsense.

You will buy me?

Lol too funny.

It doesn't pain me for myself, it pains me for the people suffering
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by zudozz: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
If there is anyone there who voted for Buahri in-spite of all the warning...Let Buhari's miliary deal with the person well well!
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sowore went into hiding and asked people to protest
did u come out?
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by Akapito: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
oblaak:
It’s of no use. I’ve lost hope in the country. Youths of our time, if you find any means of leaving this God forsaken and damned country called Nigeria, please try your best to leave the zoo.

Leave your land and the jihadists up North will take over your land and enslave your generation.

Unless you pack all your people go.
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
tammie24:
na so o

My brother

The matter don tire me sef

Bbnaija is meant to be a distraction

Nothing more

Lol
Re: #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
stealmatic:
oyinbo ni ki oma so,

How for do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR / Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.