Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) (2139 Views)

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) / Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha (YEAA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by shotster50(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2011
Andre Uweh:

BecomeRich does not believe in Nigeria, so he will not accept to be the president of Nigeria. His politics centres on a merger of Yorubaland, Edo and Benin Republic into a statehood.
Second, BecomeRich is a hater of Ndigbo, despite being a born-again Christian.
My ideal candidate from the south-west here to lead Nigeria is Negro nts.

Wrong!!!!! Becomrich is by the best person for that job. His zeal and dedication cannot be matched tongue
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by OAM4J: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2011
I offer to be the treasurer for campaign committee. grin
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Becomrichn: 1:44am On Feb 12, 2011
tpiah , why on hate do you think I hate Igbo people. You get sister. you would know I dont hate igbo people. I laugh.

Joke apart. Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo speak with strong  Yoruba accent.  I speak American english , even better than Chris Oyakhilome . I even speak  like Oyibo people with my nose. Wanna party tonight. hi you whatup. I have lived here for nearly 2 decade. So I am original oyibo.

You will think I am Oyibo,  if you listen to me.
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by jason123: 1:47am On Feb 12, 2011
Becomrichn:

tpiah , why on hate do you think I hate Igbo people. You get sister. 9 month times. you would know I dont hate igbo people. I laugh.

Joke apart. Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo speak with strong Yoruba accent. I speak American english , even better than Chris Oyakhilome . I even speak like Oyibo people with my nose. Wanna party tonight. hi you whatup. I have lived here for nearly 2 decade. So I am original oyibo.

You will think I am Oyibo, if you listen to me.

Chei!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by semid4lyfe(m): 2:11am On Feb 12, 2011
jason123:
Chei!!!!

Who be this jason123 guy sef? undecided

Couldn't you have being more original with your "siggy"?

I ought to sue you for plagiarism and infringement of copyright & a registered trademark grin grin

Anyhow sha, it's good to know you look up to me smiley
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by onyengbu1(m): 2:46am On Feb 12, 2011
Musiwa!
And some people (wikileakin) will come here to lie in our face that you are badly written software.
Can he tell us any badly written software that also has a sense of humour.
You couldnt have been written better though the NL still eagerly await becomrich 4.7 beta.
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by dayokanu(m): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2011
All we are sayingggg

Give us becomrich
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Becomrichn: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2011
what is wikileakin
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by henry101(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2011
Becomrichn:

tpiah , why on hate do you think I hate Igbo people. You get sister. you would know I dont hate igbo people. I laugh.

Joke apart. Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo speak with strong  Yoruba accent.  I speak American english , even better than Chris Oyakhilome . I even speak  like[b] Oyibo people with my nose. Wanna party tonight. hi you whatup. I have lived here for nearly 2 decade. So I am original oyibo.
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2011

Joke apart. Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo speak with strong  Yoruba accent.  I speak American english , even better than Chris Oyakhilome . I even speak  like Oyibo people with my nose. Wanna party tonight. hi you whatup. I have lived here for nearly 2 decade. So I am original oyibo.

hellooo

earth to becomerich.

are you there.

houston we've got a problem.
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by fstranger3(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^

You need to go school

you dont speak good Batu English

You make BCR laugh fall gbagada for ground
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Mobinga: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2011
tongue Crazy folks. This is the first thread that has no scent of tribalism. Nice cool
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2011
Wanna party tonight. hi you whatup.

wait a minute.

was this addressed to me?

because i thought he meant the first sentence for me and the rest of his post for whoever.

becomerich are you on drugs?
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by fstranger3(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2011
tpiah!:

wait a minute.

was this addressed to me?

because i thought he meant the first sentence for me and the rest of his post for whoever.

becomerich are you on drugs?

BCR is hitting on you Tpiah, arent you happy

If I were you, I'd go learn how to communicate with satellite maps ASAP. And while you are at it, please learn Batu and Pinkin too.
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2011
^^i'm still too dumbfounded to even know what's going on.
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by RichDad1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
This is hilarious, lol! you guyz got me rolling the floor.I think BCR needs to be upgraded to fix some recurrent bugs like, (you people needs to school,map this map that etc)
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by ais: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
i know some sweeet if want ask me
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by dayokanu(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
Becomrich answer us oooo
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2011
Our Messiah, where art thou? cry cry cry cry
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by dayokanu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Adesegunnnnn
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by fstranger3(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
OluwaMusiwa
Re: Youth Earnestly Ask For Becommrich (yeab) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
dayokanu:

Our Messiah, where art thou? cry cry cry cry
he has answered oh, take his picture and go and give any party oh. Go to facebook and take his picture Dayo kanu,

(1) (2) (Reply)

31 Reasons Why Buhari Does Not Deserve Your Vote / Call Us Back To Organise Your Country - Britain / TFA Symposium For Young & Emerging Leaders At Muson Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.