Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (723 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by Onyiamaogu: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2020
A trending whatsapp conversation documents the moment a distraught girl confronted her boyfriend after he slept with his ex a night before her wedding.

The girl found out about his act and she made her feelings known that she was hurt.

The boyfriend tried to justify his actions by saying the sex was meaningless and it was just ”One for the road”. He also said that he dated his ex for four years and they’d missed all the good times they had.

The lady wouldn’t have that and she said ”no man who loves his girlfriend would put himself in such a compromising situation.”

See screenshots of the conversation below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-boyfriend-slept-with-his-ex-a-night-before-her-wedding/
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by 88Craze: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Do same to him on your wedding night. SHIKENA!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by CreepyBlackpool: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
why is she freaking out undecided
shebi it's boyfriend and not husband.
The guy is even a simp for apologizing sad

story's totally made up btw

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by YorubaLord: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
He's not even remorse and apologetic even though, he's apologizing... grin

Crazy fellow. The gf has more to lose should she break it up, you can simply tell. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by searchng4love: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
why is she freaking out undecided

shebi it's boyfriend and not husband.

The guy is even a simp for apologizing sad

story's totally made up btw
S
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by yomi007k(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Very immature boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by Taguchi: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Ya Allah grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Solve If You Are A Genius / Love In The Air: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.