Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers (1759 Views)

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Whiteangel1234: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerian security agents subjecting peaceful #RevolutionNow protesters to inhuman and degrading treatment at Unity Fountain in Abuja--

Omoyele Sowore

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by densiks: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Why is sowore not at the forefront to lead the protest?

It appears the security agents are only effective against peaceful and defenseless citizens.

What a country

2 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by ourema(f): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2020
This is the beginning the bigger one will happen in Nigeria in the near future

4 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Kdon2: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Nigerian security agents subjecting peaceful #RevolutionNow protesters to inhuman and degrading treatment at Unity Fountain in Abuja--

Omoyele Sowore

These people are demanding goid
governance for goodness sake! That's now a crime!

4 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
What are they protesting actually?
Revolution for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by helinues: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
And where is Sowore tweeting from?

1 Like

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by JAMO84: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
I don't like this, they should be allowed to finish shouting and go back home to sleep. I have always said it, Sowore cannot get up to 5 thousand people Worldwide for his miserable revolution, these security agents are just wasting their energy on a stillborn revolution.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by nairavsdollars(f): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
when it happened to IPOB, they called them chestbeaters

2 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Forty11: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
I don't like this, they should be allowed to finish shouting and go back home to sleep. I have always said it, Sowore cannot get up to 5 thousand people Worldwide for his miserable revolution, these security agents are just wasting their energy on a stillborn revolution.

I AM DONE TALKING
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Shellsploit: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
There own don done like "ewa agoyin"
Lalasticlala, what will be there faith now sef shocked

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Vianna(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pathetic. Go to Twitter and tag some senior advocates and activists.
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by kingzizzy: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
You guys laughed when it happened to IPOB? Welcome to "one Nigeria"

6 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Bkayyy: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Umu nnem our memes for Unity beggars have arrived grin

2 Likes

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by BlowYourMind: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
densiks:

It appears the security agents are only effective against peaceful and defenseless citizens.

What a country
It is against his bail condition
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by ODI444(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Omoyele Sowore

Army please thing rainy season, there should potopoto around that area, March them there. Let them experience IPOB treatment.

1 Like

Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Bkayyy: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
That aunty wearing Jean jacket, black trousers with brown hair and black and white sneakers positioned like someone expecting spooning for the cane. The cane go vibrate her ynash wella grin
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Titto93(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Scape goats�
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Kissiemu(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Where is the flogging?

Where are the protesters?

Where is the Unity Fountain? Na day place wey grass full?

When we are ready for revolution in this country it won't be announced neither will it be headed by Sowore.
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Tranquillity360: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin Yorubas revolutiongrin grin
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Sammy07: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
densiks:

What a country

He can't be everywhere.

Even they arrested some of my friends at Osogbo.

But they have been released.
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
I don't want to believe we live in a zoo truly
We all saw George Floyd protest in USA
Both the protestors and police all behave like civil people
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Photonews : Revolution Now Protesters Being Flogged By Police And Soldiers by idahme(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
What are they protesting actually?
Revolution for what exactly?

I guess it's revolution to remove the log in your eyes, appalling statement from you my pal even when we all know everything in this country isn't going on as it should be, is it in governance, Secuirity, healthcare, infrastructure etc. The rights of citizens to express themselves peacefully is enshrined in the fundamental Human Rightsas enhshrined in our constitution, that right is socrosant. Nigerian security agents has no right to molest and degrade these protesters in any manner, even if you don't know the reasons of them protesting their rights for peaceful gathering and expressing their views is protected by our laws and this act by our leaders to fellow citizens should be condemned outrightly. No one knows who it will be tomorrow....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appointments: Islamic Group Thinks Gov. Sanwo-olu Is Avoiding Muslims / 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President / Military Is Behind Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.