Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO (25598 Views)

Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Revolution Now: Sowore Drags DSS To Court Over “illegal” Detention / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lipscomb(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Imagine a Yoruba group are pushing for arrest of his fellow brother .
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by frankyychiji(f): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Razzness:
Hmm. I still don't know sowore's ambition. I wonder if he thinks he can topple buhari and be our dream president, or he just wants to be famous. What ever the case he should know that protest and raising banners in abuja will not even disturb buhari's afternoon nap, let's assume buhari and his cabinet become 'patriotic' enough to step down, who will now replace them? Is it not the same cycle of corrupt ppl.
Lets be real now, our problem is bigger than buhari or tinubu, in a country where u can buy vote for 500, what do u expect? Even after revolution, Nigeria will still be up for the highest bidder.
So what's the way forward?
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by laykman(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lucrativress:

We'll keep leaving yarn out if it till we can't afford to sub for those channels to watch BBN right
You and I know most of our Nigerian Youths are just groups of selfish and self centered Bunches, we can afford a good life so any other persons own isn't our concern
Let them do whatever they want to"BBN is going on"
Selfish and self centered, that's what we are
If not you won't be talking like this
It's selfish and self centered to impose one's ideals on others. To preach unity, change, you have to first live it and let others emulate you. You can't just call youths or masses out to protest knowing fully well what would happen at the end of the day.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Vyzz: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Let's stop fooling ourselves
We cannot fix this country without a bloody revolution.
Sowore knows this because the guys is an investigative journalist
Unfortunately, the country is too polarized to have a revolution.

True....
For this country to be fixed....

There needs to be a very bloody revolution....

It really needs to be bloody

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by jayworld15(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Sowore is a pussy selfish Moda fuckkker
Self-centred pussy asss niggarrr

Will you shut up!
Sometimes I wonder how, where and when Nigerian youths would be proactive in looking at the problems facing this nation without biases and administering solutions to them. Define a pussy niggars and I’ll tell you that you’re one of them. Enslaved zombie ambulating as a human being. Smoke your weed, press your keypads and bang your pussy you came to the world for.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by wildikeman(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
FVVVVCK YOU BUHARI AND YOUR MEDIA...MAY YOU AND YOUR COHORTS DIE A MOST PAINFUL DEATH!!
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by SeriouslySense(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Is that your intelligence in public
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by SeriouslySense(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is an omen, soon they will know
stchinedu:
Well the youth if this country are too busy to protest.

They are busy voting...

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
Imagine a Yoruba group are pushing for arrest of his fellow brother .
I tell you
Shameless man,those people that went out to protest have families and loved ones
If we can't go out to protest, then let's make every activities of the protest trend,not being freaking engrossed with other thing's
Most Nigerian Youths are shameless, ignorant and self centered people.
Just imagine if we all make those arrest trend,someone said BBN would give more Job's, shameless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Henrydata(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's alright

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by jamiuazeez(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria is now become a place where opinions of people can't be entertained any longer.
Let all our leaders remembered if they escaped from us they wouldn't escaped from Almighty God.
Because if things re in good conditions nobody would have a time for Protest.
Bandits here, terrorist there, kidnapper's and Yahoo men's everywhere, and Government expect citizens to keep quite and be watching.
kaii! God Nigerians re tired,plz have mercy on Us.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by laykman(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lucrativress:

We'll keep leaving yarn out if it till we can't afford to sub for those channels to watch BBN right
You and I know most of our Nigerian Youths are just groups of selfish and self centered Bunches, we can afford a good life so any other persons own isn't our concern
Let them do whatever they want to"BBN is going on"
Selfish and self centered, that's what we are
If not you won't be talking like this
"Just because it is in the entertainment....." Stop bringing sentiment into this
If 70% of the Youth's are soo engrossed in this BBN,tell me the strong force the remaining 30% will have to instill change
You can't yank the 70% from their screens. You can make them see reason why they need to come out to fight for their right. The United States have more shows and programmes on their screens, but when it's time for them to fight for their right, they always come out enmasse. They know no one's agenda is at the front of the protest.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by emperorzz(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
So this country is stable like this?
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
laykman:

It's selfish and self centered to impose one's ideals on others. To preach unity, change, you have to first live it and let others emulate you. You can't just call youths or masses out to protest knowing fully well what would happen at the end of the day.
Mehhhhnnnn
Are you serious right now!
For you to even say "imposing one's idea's on other's" shows how consciously ignorant you've chosen to be.
Imagine if we all came together at the same time with one interest,undivided attentions to device less fatal ways to protest,imagine!
The rich ones are leaving the Country,the one's that are quite okay and still here are unbothered,people are being maimed daily,the cost of living is choking and you can still say "imposing" are you serious right now!
So when will it become your "idea"?
Please tell me,cause you've just stated this isn't your idea
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by surveyProf(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
FactBoyz:
Shut up!!! Will you!!!!! When Goodluck was in power you guys held a massive protest and no one challenged you..

Buhari remains a FAILURE AND FOR ALL WHO VOTED HIM AGAIN, Your JUDGEMENT will come to you by the SAME BUHARI..

Imagine peaceful protesters working on making life better for you and for your children and instead of praising them for trying to liberate your country, you chose to scorn them. Your children will NEVER forgive you for choosing to asslick Buhari while the Nation burns in POVERTY, INSECURITY AND CORRUPTION.

Sowore might not be perfect, but he has his heart to LIBERATE THE SHITHOLE Country. I saw pictures of some protesters who lay down in surrender as IGNORANT MILITARY PERSONNEL SMILED AWAY THEIR FUTURE AS THEY WORKED FOR THE GOVERNMENT WHO HELD THEM HOSTAGE..

IF YOU SUPPORT ALL THESE BY THE GOVERNMENT, I HAVE THREE PRAYER POINTS FOR YOU;

1. MAY ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND YOU INCLUDED BE KILLED AS THEY'VE KILLED MANY IN SOUTHERN KADUNA AND BORNO.

2. MAY YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BE TREATED THE EXACT SAME WAY THE GOVERNMENT TREAT ITS CITIZENS

3. MAY YOUR OWN CHILDREN CURSE YOU FOR REFUSING TO HELP LIBERATE THEM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE.

IF YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT IGBO, HAUSA, EFIK, ESAN, IDOMA, TIV, KANURI, YORUBA, FULANI, THINK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolzzzzz grin see my mama :I see how they told to lay and face the floor on the picture shocked

Jesu shocked
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by laykman(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lucrativress:

Mehhhhnnnn
Are you serious right now!
For you to even say "imposing one's idea's on other's" shows how consciously ignorant you've chosen to be.
Imagine if we all came together at the same time with one interest,undivided attentions to device less fatal ways to protest,imagine!
The rich ones are leaving the Country,the one's that are quite okay and still here are unbothered,people are being maimed daily,the cost of living is choking and you can still say "imposing" are you serious right now!
So when will it become your "idea"?
Please tell me,cause you've just stated this isn't your idea
You most probably haven't checked Nigeria's history regarding protests. Even worldwide. Read up on protests around the world, and see what they all had in common that made them connect to the masses. Yes, there's suffering, there's pain, there's hunger there's death, there's banditry, there's killings, there's bad everywhere. There's also good. There's life. There's love. There's friends. Now, connect both together, and come up with a foundation for a protest, and not to seek accountability for stolen funds or barbaric politicking.
What is the goal? What do the masses gain? What are we fighting for? There's rants, and there's talks!
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
laykman:

You can't yank the 70% from their screens. You can make them see reason why they need to come out to fight for their right. The United States have more shows and programmes on their screens, but when it's time for them to fight for their right, they always come out enmasse. They know no one's agenda is at the front of the protest.
Wow wow wow!
Only an unintelligent sef centered youth of this Country will wait to be told or convinced to see reasons for a forceful change.
You know,I can't do without reading the News each day,I see those killings,Children,adults being killed like Animal's, poverty on the rise,insecurities, lawlessness, the cheatings,the wickedness, the greed.
You only got lucky you didn't grow up in those State's, you're only lucky you aren't the one locked up for no just cause,brutalized, killed for nothing.
You still need a reason?
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
laykman:

You most probably haven't checked Nigeria's history regarding protests. Even worldwide. Read up on protests around the world, and see what they all had in common that made them connect to the masses. Yes, there's suffering, there's pain, there's hunger there's death, there's banditry, there's killings, there's bad everywhere. There's also good. There's life. There's love. There's friends. Now, connect both together, and come up with a foundation for a protest, and not to seek accountability for stolen funds or barbaric politicking.
What is the goal? What do the masses gain? What are we fighting for? There's rants, and there's talks!
So what are you trying to say here exactly?
That this isn't needed?
Let me know please
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I actually always thought you were intelligent
You've just proven me wrong
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Truetalk3139: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Ode, how?

See the stupid person he's fighting for
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by laykman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lucrativress:

Wow wow wow!
Only an unintelligent sef centered youth of this Country will wait to be told or convinced to see reasons for a forceful change.
You know,I can't do without reading the News each day,I see those killings,Children,adults being killed like Animal's, poverty on the rise,insecurities, lawlessness, the cheatings,the wickedness, the greed.
You only got lucky you didn't grow up in those State's, you're only lucky you aren't the one locked up for no just cause,brutalized, killed for nothing.
You still need a reason?
Yes people need to see reasons why they should venture into something. What does the protest aim to achieve? No one is talking about that. That's what people want to know. After the protest, what next?
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Adolejeh070: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
see below

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by laykman(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lucrativress:

So what are you trying to say here exactly?
That this isn't needed?
Let me know please

I'm not saying anything. I'm just letting you understand that because you believe something doesn't mean everyone is entitled to believe in the same cause.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Adedaniel211(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They already increased fuel price to N155. wtf
so u no no say na N200 oga GENERAL dey carry ham dey go, na style style he dey do.. just sitdon dey look.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
laykman:

I'm not saying anything. I'm just letting you understand that because you believe something doesn't mean everyone is entitled to believe in the same cause.
It's not about believing
It's about being human and not being blind to ills of the Land
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Truetalk3139: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bennysam:
Please no reasonable Igbo man should support this idiot,
Directly or indirectly

Ode, this is how your Biafra can be achieved but Igbo and selfish violence na 5&6, let's all unite and fight now, then separate for good

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Incandescent(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
jayworld15:

Will you shut up!
Sometimes I wonder how, where and when Nigerian youths would be proactive in looking at the problems facing this nation without biases and administering solutions to them. Define a pussy niggars and I’ll tell you that you’re one of them. Enslaved zombie ambulating as a human being. Smoke your weed, press your keypads and bang your pussy you came to the world for.

Are you minding the stupid fool who spends 23 hours out of 24 hours on NL shouting damn nigga
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by laykman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lucrativress:

It's not about believing
It's about being human and not being blind to ills of the Land
Ofcourse, being human means living. Tell me why I have to sacrifice my life, when it isn't threatened yet.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
I stand with sowore and all well meaning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by jayaim: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
We youths know the solution to our problems but we keep hiding in the sand like ostrich. What a shame, revolution is the only solution. If 9ja wants to be good then we need sacrifices, period.
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Lucrativress(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
laykman:

Ofcourse, being human means living. Tell me why I have to sacrifice my life, when it isn't threatened yet.
Till it is threatened, nice.....
Re: Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO by Minjim: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol..but you were protesting against Jonathan it wasn't to destabilize the country..before you come here to say sowore is doing it for his personal gains remember he he's a US citizen, he can decide to go there if he likes and leave y'all to suffer as much as the FG wants to you to but he's out there risking his life while you sit your ass down in the comfort of your father's house spilling trash.. Nigeria soliders go use innocent people shine today

Mr man, so it's only Sowore you see protesting?

I have a lot of respect for Sowore. He has the option of going abroad and giving orders from overseas like the coward, Nnamdi Kanu, but he choose to stay and damn the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.