Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

LOCAL MAN, Part 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOCAL MAN, Part 3 (244 Views)

LOCAL MAN, Part 5 / LOCAL MAN, Part 4 / Local Man, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

LOCAL MAN, Part 3 by EPublishers: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
It was such a happy, splendid and succulent moment. We talked about a few things before I said that I must run. Awele walked me to the entrance of their compound, she hugged me again from one side. It sweetened me because it showed that she missed me hugely. One loyal beautiful woman, all for me. My head grew bigger through the passing seconds till she said, ‘Hmmmm, did you bring back mouth odour from the NYSC?’ I laughed wildly first before explaining to her what happened, she joined me in the big laugh and offered to come and brush my teeth the next morning, it was another round of laugh. I had a great time chatting with her physically again before I went home. My mother talked and talked and praised and shouted at what I bought for her. She was praying for me when I slept off in the chair.
Awele woke me up in the morning, ‘King of my heart, king of my heart.’ I heard from my dream, her soft palm was tapping my shoulder, I woke up to the most pleasant sight I will ever love, Awele. She was smiling that her simple one-sided smile with short looking neat teeth lined up. As I blinked my eyes repeatedly to behold her, I felt like marrying her instantly. The hormones in my body raged me to pull her close to me. She in return clung to me, on my bare chest, in my bed, my brothers had already gone out that morning, Maurice had woke me up from the chair I slept last night, to come into the room. I had missed sleeping with my brothers, that kind of family effect yet I felt over-grown for it now, who I will love to sleep with lay on my chest. Chai, splendid moment, I wished we were already married, I wished I could marry her with the 100k in my account, chai, my head was turning-on-in-own.
‘I have finished sweeping the compound o, oya come and brush your mouth.’ She said while laughing and pulling me up. My manhood almost disgraced me but as a man of God, I congealed it and rebuked that devil.
My mother was almost done with.... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/local-man-part-3.html

From your celebrity stories plug.

Chapter 1 Of My Manuscript. (fiction/mystery) / Unholy Alliance Novel Trailer / Keke Riders Celebration Over Task Force Sack Ongoing In Port Harcourt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8