Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lady Rejected Her Man Proposal Because He Does Not Kneel Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejected Her Man Proposal Because He Does Not Kneel Down (407 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rejected Her Man Proposal Because He Does Not Kneel Down by paul100(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
A lady rejected her man relationship because he do not kneel down.In the video,the girl ask her boyfriend why he is standing instead of kneeling to propose to her and her boyfriend insisted that standing up does not change the fact that he loves her.
She angrily shouted at her boyfriend and walk away.They have been in the relationship for 5good years.Is the girl stupid for walking away?
What can you say that this?

https://www.facebook.com/163523184178466/posts/877280032802774/?app=fbl
Front Page Material
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Rejected Her Man Proposal Because He Does Not Kneel Down by MrSensor(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Who is she to be nelt down to? To hell with her. This western culture is getting out of hand here in Africa. AS for me, myself and I will never neel down for any girl.
Re: Lady Rejected Her Man Proposal Because He Does Not Kneel Down by FunFact: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
She can go f^ck right off. That practice is too archaic and useless to be essential in todays time. If she didn’t accept the proposal for specifically that reason then she never loved him in the first place and it would be better if they never got married.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Thing You Guys Are Enjoying In Life Self / / Names To Give Your Children For Them To Have Mighty Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.