Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Feel Like The World Is Ending. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Feel Like The World Is Ending. (138 Views)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Please Does Any One Here Know When Jupeb Form For DELSU Is Ending?? Urgent! / Trump Is Ending The American Visa Lottery Because Of The Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like The World Is Ending. by AyietimBlog: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
You think your world is coming to an end? You are not alone.

But be like the butterfly, just when he thought his world was ending, turned into a butterfly.

It is possible to turn the world you think is ending into the beginning of your dream world. How?

By not being afraid to start right now, to examine those possibilities you have been too afraid to. Procrastinate no more. Start right now,

By not being afraid to fail. For success is the beautiful paradise separated from you by milestones of failure. You just need to succeed once to erase pains of previous failures,

By creating your opportunities instead of searching for them. Open your eyes and you will see opportunities all around you missed by those searching far and wide for them,

By trying to be the one who adds value and not the one who rides roughshod over others in an attempt to succeed,

By valuing your time. Start now, to be accountable for the 24 hours you have everyday. How would you value time, if each second was bought with money?

By continuing to push. Pay no attention to the hell you are going through, trials are blessings in disguise, learn from them and get better and,

By never quitting. Have the courage to follow your dream to the end. Nothing is ever had by wishing for it but by going out to get it. There is no end mid way.

https://ayietim./2020/08/05/i-feel-like-the-world-is-ending/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Online Business / Jobfan Recruitment Services / Forsage The Right Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.