Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) (49222 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mrvitalis
Igbochief001

What do you have to say? i thought everyone in igboland is a millionaire.

Los Angeles of Africa, hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ajailer(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Stealing is bad but will she do it if the country is in a better place economically?

We no get mercy for the common man but we keep condoling politicians stealing our prosperity.

Make them shame their politicians making their lives and their children's lives miserable first before I go condemn this woman.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by holycup(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Parading a woman for stealing odinary cassava but hailing Orji Uzo Kalu for making them poor and leaving them to suffer.
Stupid Nigerians
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by saucerence(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rubbish nd useless pple ,what has she done ....... pple that steal ur future re in their houses been celebrated nd given more position in government but you keep quiet nd lay more suffering on pple of ur class# Nig must rise up
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Even as I condemn what she did, please let's not let our humanity leave us. She is a confirmed thief n she didn't go to steal designers bags n shoes buh cassava...haba... Dat woman is definitely hungry...I wish I can even reach her...she needs help
I hope you read I wrote. She did not steal one, two or three tubers. One whole bag of cassava. That was too much. Do you know how long it would taken her to harvest that. If she had begged, I believe she would have been given. It is not I do not have human feeling.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Smartwave: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Biafra land with primitive behaviour, simply arrest her with police and let the law take care of her.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I dont pity her. Someone went through pain to plant that cassava hoping to make a living from it

Are you a lady or guy
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Goodman247: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is a case of hunger, they should caution her or fine her
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Edumare punish poverty
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by 6Milk(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's hard to judge if this is too much and improper cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by hopexter(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
88Craze:
Na hunger? Abi wetin we go call this one?

Na proper hunger but the punishment is quite sad. May God provide for her kids without the mother needing to rob. God airpus undecided sad
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
They couldn't parade those who stole billions of naira via nddc, it is this poor woman who stole cassava that is not worth 5k they are parade. Stupid set of idiotics personalities in a shithole country
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
....Fools. They should understand that she was just hungry.

When will they parade Orji Uzo Kalu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Imagine she want to reap where she didn't sow

Kemi, You Don Come Again
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by tomwee: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
And Sen.Orji Uzo Kalu that stole their common wealth is hailed.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
uglodoh:

I hope you read I wrote. She did not steal one, two or three tubers. One whole bag of cassava. That was too much. Do you know how long it would taken her to harvest that. If she had begged, I believe she would have been given. It is not I do not have human feeling.

I don't understand your username self
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Blame the government for this not the woman
**** hunger in d land****

Someone won't be taking such loads and blame hunger. Assuming she just took small, i am very sure they will not parade her like this
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Someone's mother.

Please pardon her o.

The hunger in the land is just too much.

It is very difficult to pity Abia people Sha.

They hail Orji Uzor Kalu instead of finding ways to stone him to death.

And when we point that out to them they start yelling Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by tholhusomhie: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Don't the villagers and their head know this one was hungry? I am sure she was part of those shouting Sai Baba abt six years ago. Now see the effect.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by nokatakata: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Because of cassava na him all the villagers gather like this? Omo suffer dey Nigeria and Africa ooo.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hunger Bad oo
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

A lady has been caught stealing cassava from a farm in Nkwedi village of Ohafia local government area of Abia state, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The lady got more than she bargained for as she was paraded round the village with what she stole.

Facebook user, Endurance Kalu wrote on Facebook, As Obtained By ;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4319973491378611&id=100000980071530

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook

That's nice. But if d governor and other politicians who have stolen d Commonwealth of these villagers visit their village, what will happen? Will they be disgraced like they have done to this woman or would they be hailed and praised?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ajailer(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
omooba969:

Dear Evangelist,

Will she go to heaven or hell considering her sin of stealing?

Thanks sir.

Bros, I don't agree with whatever the fellow you quoted say all the time but on this one, I agree. Where is our humanity?

There is hunger in the land and the few ones not feeling it should be grateful to God for their situation. In the Bible, when the adulterous woman was caught and nearly stoned by the Jews, ....Jesus intervened by quoting the popular line, "let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone".... Jesus knew what she did was wrong and it will disqualify her from making heaven but he still appealed to the people's humanity for mercy.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
But they can't use that same energy to parade and drag the looters in Nigeria?

Shame!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
ERockson:
Average Igbo man or woman is a millionaire. No hunger in our land tongue See beautiful buildings and well-fed people parading the woman unlike poor Osogbo people

One day this madness will stop. Fulani is on jihad, this is what you guys are using to while away precious time.

If you are not the example of the successful members of your tribe, go and hustle. My brother get am no bi property.

ABOVE ALL, GO AND PRAY FOR NIGERIA. EVIL MEN ARE PLOTTING THE DOWNFALL OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by kabawa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
02Kebreal:
Parading her in this manner is absolutely wrong and archaic.
If its my farm,I would have added more for her and let Her go.
I'm not typing this for likes,this is how to be human.
Hunger pushed her to do this.
Somebody should help Us reach Her.

You have a nice heart bro, but that load she's carrying is too big for a hungry woman to eat.
If she was carrying a small nylon with few cassavas in it, they won't be any cause for alarm.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by GOGMIG(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mraphel:
Brown roof spotted in Abia state

Hunger in d land pushed her to do it yet they still vote PDP candidate without any reason. she could have traveled to South West to be a millionaire

do you still have brains? please stop commenting rubbish if you don't have what to say.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by puretayo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
And a senator from than state, who looted his state when was governor, gets warm reception when ever he travelled to his state. Yeye dey smell
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by nelskals(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
in as much stealing is bad , I condemn it. but looking at a woman doing such . two things must come to mind ,1:her children needs to feed and taken care of 2: she may have no helper . but in all she for engaged that energy in working for someone to get paid .
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Elineska: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
...and the same people recently celebrated their convicted ex- Governor who stole their Yam
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ERockson: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
brightdestiny96:

One day this madness will stop. Fulani is on jihad, this is what you guys are using to while away precious time.

If you are not the example of the successful members of your tribe, go and hustle. My brother get am no bi property.

ABOVE ALL, GO AND PRAY FOR NIGERIA. EVIL MEN ARE PLOTTING THE DOWNFALL OF THE COUNTRY.
Ok
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Deicide: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goodman247:
This is a case of hunger, they should caution her or fine her
fine her? If she get money she for steal cassava?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / Sean Hoy, Irish Ambassador To Nigeria Beat Lagos Traffic With A Speedboat / 14-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.