Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) (49156 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by platido(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yes she steal it...and you guys have shame her , given her the beating of her life, call her all sought of names....is she really you guys problem... look at your state with heavy looting and picking from so call your governor and politicans you can't junk out and Stone or beat them..this poor girl that you have to disgrace

NDIARA

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by HandsomeBlack: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Christistruth00:

Wickedness can't they just dash their hungry sister a bag of Cassava after warning her.

I believe they did well by shaming her to serve as deterrent to others nursing the idea, else that community will be like the situation of "repentant bokoharam" where it has become the way to get government scholarship and free training and empowerment.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by sageb: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nothing ipob no go see for potopoto Abia

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give her some food to eat and take Home..

What kinda hunger would make someone steal a big bag full of cassava from someone else's farm?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by oyingeorge: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is sad! Effect of hunger in the land and yet see mumu people harrasing her, while they applaud leaders steal billions and deprive them of basic needs
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
etibaba:
Maybe she planned going twice grin grin
My guts tell me she had an accomplice that bailed out on her, I mean, how can only one person harvest so much...
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Christistruth00: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
HandsomeBlack:

I believe they did well by shaming her to serve as deterrent to others nursing the idea, else that community will be like the situation of "repentant bokoharam" where it has become the way to get government scholarship and free training and empowerment.

Boko haram are killers this lady is looking for something to eat.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by YorubaLord: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Awon Savages from dat side of 9ja. They'll rather adulate and praise their corrupt Politicians but, punish an hungry old lady for stealing items worth less of N2K. angry
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Dexter23401: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
They should channel that same energy towards the Abia state government that has been stealing the states funds since time immemorial , state wey no get one single road them Dey busy Dey catch cassava thief..... ok
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
THIS IS WHY I LIKE YORUBA.
YORUBA CANNOT DO SUCH TO A THIEF WHO STEALS ANYTHING LIKE FOOD.
THEY WILL KNOW THAT THE CAUSE OF SUCH STEALING IS HUNGER.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thank God she was not stripped naked undecided
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by DanEmakoji(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nothing like hunger here. She has been doing it. Selling it or using it as Akpu for money.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Vikalinda(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Vikalinda(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Same people will go and praise orji uzor kalu. hypocrites.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Skankamola:

Turned her to camel? But she planned to carry it home same way before na.
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Unserious people, instead of them to parade OUK, it's this "innocent woman" who stole cassava worth of #2,000 they parade. OUK stole from their generations to come.
Nigerians....smh
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mraphel:
Brown roof spotted in Abia state

Hunger in d land pushed her to do it yet they still vote PDP candidate without any reason. she could have traveled to South West to be a millionaire

The APC that some states voted, which way...... please type another thing.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Very wrong.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

I understand u dear....buh if I were to be there, I will be working towards her rehabilitation... people are really suffering in this country.
I know that people are suffering. She herself should have thought of the person who worked under the sun to plant those cassava plants. She is also depriving people of their food. The only problem with this post is the way she was paraded. It is too barbaric.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Did you really say a "Lady"?!

Looks more like a young man to me! embarassed
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Chrisrare: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give her some food to eat and take Home..
that would have happened in a sane climate. does Nigeria look sane to you? nigerians dont have empathy for their fellow humans. reason why we are backward
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks to God they spared her life. This is what buhari and his government has reduced the citizens to.

So much hunger in the land
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
If the quantity is just enough for food then let her go

(Though it looks like the quantity is a bit much, her treatment is wrong)

Deuteronomy 24:19 ►

New International Version
When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

◄ Luke 6:1 ►

One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grainfields, and his disciples began to pick some heads of grain, rub them in their hands and eat the kernels
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
them suppose free her..na hunger cos am..naija just hard
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by armyofone(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shaking my head!

Poverty!!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by chatinent: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hunger or not, stealing is not an option.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by etibaba(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Skankamola:

My guts tell me she had an accomplice that bailed out on her, I mean, how can only one person harvest so much...
Cos the harvest was really bountiful.

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by jopiper(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
What a country
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Naija

Steal Big and get hailed..

Steal small and get Jailed or killed..

angry sad
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by West2019(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
wit #200 person go dey Bleep diz woman God help.ur people

Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos)