Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest (52966 Views)

Falana Demands Release Of Agba Jalingo / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by kelly72: 4:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Oh, Jalingo finally protest again his lord and saviour? O di egwu.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Phelix111(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Awesomeking:
i know you want to save Nigeria but protesting from now till next year won't change anything.. these people have built houses and bought private islands with the money meant to feed millions... what makes you think your protest will move them? you have a family at home who expect you back alive, don't become another statistic.

Are you an artist,singer or rapper who is finding it hard to write songs? whatsapp 08120520368 or email Songwriterkadiri@yahoo.com let us provide high-quality premium lyrics for your songs.
This is exactly Nigerians' problem... Cowardice. So he'd rather be on social media, or simply bore passengers in public buses with it?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by Awesomeking: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Phelix111:
This is exactly Nigerians' problem... Cowardice. So he'd rather be on social media, or simply bore passengers in public buses with it?
were you at the protest?
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by MikkieEl: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2020
demolinka:
When I remember aluta Nigeria water runaway my eye, eh, away, away, water runaway my eye
This song has a way of stimulating my tear glands then.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by chubinwa(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Haven't heard from Sowore. Hope he wasn't protesting behind closed door making his supporters vulnerable to police brutality.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by juman(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Immense respect to Agba Jalingo and other protesters.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by juman(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Revolution now and now.
Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by hero2000: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
adewoyinrotimi:
tbh,revolution can't work in a lawless country like Nigeria

Sowore and his cohorts should try to form a third force political party come 2023 election if they truly mean this revolution

#Revolution Now

3rd Force? No be only 3rd force, na 3rd Energy.

You guys still don't understand that the current structure of Nigeria can't produce a better country. Let that sink in my brother.

Force a restructuring of the country! That is the only forward way I see.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest by yinkeys(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Redman44:

That is what you think sad sad sad sad sad.

Third party does not need to contest the Presidential elections. It should be mainly contesting to win 350 Local Government Seats, many councilor seats, Senatorial seats. House of Rep seats etc. Maybe up to 2-5 Governorship seats. This can happen in 2023. Then the third party plans properly for the 2027 elections in which it will give Aso Rock a shot.
Lol so you don’t know a governor can sack all the local government chairmen. Do a little research. It has happened before. This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.