Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,512 members, 7,755,486 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? (219 Views)

Malami Faces Probe Over Five Suspicious Mega Deals Under His Watch / President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
We all know the story of Odi in Bayelsa state most especially. President Obasanjo though called a “coward” by popular folklore was mostly known to be a soldiers soldier in reality.
President Buhari on the other hand has always been described as a brave and fearless man which made Nigerians vote for him overwhelmingly only for us to come across multiple accounts of soldiers being slaughtered like Sallah rams by Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists herdsmen without any form of repercussions abi have YOU heard of any Fulani terrorist arrested and prosecuted for their violent activities ? Please let me know.
My question now is would a President Obasanjo have allowed Fulani terrorist herdsmen to slaughter his soldiers like nama without repercussions ? Sensible and concise answers only For or Against.
Re: Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
I heard some mumu people went to protest for revolution now, where was Sowore and co when innocent Shia were murdered with AA guns by presidential guards in Abuja or when Ijaw/Kalabari youths were murdered in cold blood by soldiers at Akuku Toru LGA because of his party candidate at last years election in Rivers state ? I’m not deceived, Sowore’s hand will soon be revealed and I personally won’t be his victim
Re: Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by Abasman008(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
I heard some mumu people went to protest for revolution now, where was Sowore and co when innocent Shia were murdered with AA guns by presidential guards in Abuja or when Ijaw/Kalabari youths were murdered in cold blood by soldiers at Akuku Toru LGA because of his party candidate at last years election in Rivers state ? I’m not deceived, Sowore’s hand will soon be revealed and I personally won’t be his victim
people like you make me feel ashamed to be nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abasman008:
people like you make me feel ashamed to be nigerian.
kudos to me then ? When we warned about the dangers of riding a tiger, people like you laughed us to scorn but now you want me to come out and die like a cow. Please carry your cross alone, when Nigerians a ready for an actual revolution, they’ll know what to do.
Re: Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by FullBlastLight: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
OP, ur question is much like comparing a Lion 2 a Pussycat!

OBJ is too tactically sound, administratively competent & cerebrally alert 2 be juxtaposed wit someone dt's directly opposite 2 d aforementioned traits!

OBJ is both thoughtfully & practically well coordinated & wil alwys know what 2 do 2 navigate thru, even though he too may hv his own flaws (wich is normal 2 human being)!

In fact, even if it's a drop out Man O' War man dt's ruling Nig, he wil stil be more bouyant, strategic & action-oriented in dealing wit Nig issues than dis so-called Retired General, my foot!

1 Like

Re: Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by Benbellamor: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
What a question,

Did Obasanjo Not stayed in PDP and Ezekwezili Oby and tell us that Jonathan Upon all his effort then that Jonathan treating boko haram with kids gloves
That he knew that buhari has better experience to tackle boko haram

Obasanjo went on to tell us that Jonathan has brought snipers to eliminate those opposing him

They beg Obasanjo but he is unforgiving and that is where Tinubu is better only in building, but not embezelment I don't like Tinubu

So Obasanjo put us in this problem by endorsing buhari
Re: Would Obasanjo Have Allowed Soldiers To Be Dying Like Fowls Under His Watch ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:
OP, ur question is much like comparing a Lion 2 a Pussycat!

OBJ is too tactically sound, administratively competent & cerebrally alert 2 be juxtaposed wit someone dt's directly opposite 2 d aforementioned traits!

OBJ is both thoughtfully & practically well coordinated & wil alwys know what 2 do 2 navigate thru, even though he too may hv his own flaws (wich is normal 2 human being)!

In fact, even if it's a drop out Man O' War man dt's ruling Nig, he wil stil be more bouyant, strategic & action-oriented in dealing wit Nig issues than dis so-called Retired General, my foot!

youre very correct, the (in)actions of our president stinks to high heavens of accute cluelessness and or sinister motives. I can’t be a C in C and watch my soldiers die like chickens without repercussions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This? / Video: President Buhari Endorses Pastor Ize-iyamu / Nigerian Students Give DSS Monday To Free #revolutionnow Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.