Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report (75834 Views)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Myk1234: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

I have made peace with Jesus....

Jesus the prince of peace and the almighty God did a womderful miracle for me that was so out of this world.

Bro, truly your message is impactful. I used to hate you but today, I hav dedicated my life to serving God the maker of heaven Nd earth.

God bless you Sir.
Halelujah!
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by OvPharez(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Salewa95:
RIP photographer! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by achierosion(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
PrincewithGod:

Stop deceiving yourself, a lot of people are going to hell daily from countries that are worse than Nigeria because they are not able to meet up to the standard for making heaven. Give your life to Jesus and live a holy and righteous life to escape hell.
I'm not disputing ur claim, just that me and my family is not among us going to Hell after all this suffering in this nonsense country.
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Edwinrihver625: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
God bless help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.