Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,674,576 members, 6,291,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 10:40 AM

Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! (20348 Views)

The Best Cookbooks Of 2020 / Jollof Rice Mix. I Found This On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
[/quote]

NOTE:
To professionally edit and publish your books, call or whatsapp us now for a Quotation. Call or whatsapp on 0803-915-8449.

PUBLISH YOUR BOOKS ON AMAZON KINDLE & MAKE MONEY!

Hi,

Good day to you. How are you doing today?

Do you know it's not enough to cook delicious meals but you can actually turn your talent for cooking into good money by teaching others how to cook various dishes through books?

Do you know that cookbooks are high in demand online on Amazon Kindle and other ebook stores worldwide?

Do you know you can invest money in writing and publishing ebooks on Amazon Kindle and other ebook digital channels worldwide and make good money?

Do you know you can make regular income from ebook publishing if you invest good money into this business and if you let us handle everything for you as professionals?

Do you know that no matter your book genre or category, there are people who are ready to pay for your talent/ideas and buy your book from different parts of the world?

We are Professional Book Editors and Publishers. We are a self-publishing outfit and you will pay us for our services to publish your books for you. The author pays for all our services and we render professional services to ensure your book comes out to international standards.

We will professionally edit and publish your books for you as ebooks digital copies on various online stores worldwide and you'll smile to the bank.

WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:

1. We will publish your book as ebook on Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Draft2Digital, Kobo, Google Books, OkadaBooks, Lulu, iBooks and other major ebook digital distributors worldwide.

2. We will professionally edit your books.

3. We will do a professional cover design for your book.

4. Ebook formatting to several ebook digital formats such as Kindle, rtf, epub, PDF, Zip, DjVu, BBeB, RRC, PDB, etc.

5. Assignment of digital ISBN to your ebook for worldwide marketing and distribution.

6. Professional proofreading services.

7. All necessary ebook digital files to be sent to the author/client in all ebook file formats such as rtf, epub, PDF, Zip, DjVu, BBeB, RRC, PDB, etc.

8. Your book will be uploaded on all major ebook stores worldwide.

9. Author Page advisory and branding to professionally acceptable standards.

10. Book description professional writing.

11. Author bio professional writing.

12. You have an opportunity to choose between any of our ebook promotional and marketing plans with discounted rates to promote and market your book to over 150 countries worldwide.

13. You have an opportunity to choose between our Amazon ebook promotional selling plans to sell your book directly to readers worldwide who are eager to buy your book.

NOTES:
1. Make sure you have finished writing your book before contacting us. We don't handle unfinished manuscripts.

2. It's advisable to publish at least three books at once or one after the other in measured sequence, to be able to make meaningful impact in the ebook market. The more books you publish, the better your chances of making meaningful income.

3. It's not enough to publish your books, you must also promote and market the book to be able to reach millions of people worldwide.

4. We require all serious authors who want to publish with us to send their books to us and we'll evaluate it and send you a Quotation for professional editing and ebook publishing accordingly. We cannot determine the cost of editing or publishing any book we've not seen.

5. We require upfront payment of 70% of the total cost of editing and publishing your book before commencement of your job.

6. For those of you who have not yet written your books and you want us to ghostwrite your books for you, then we'll do so and it will be written in your own name. We will give you a Quotation on the cost of ghostwriting, professional editing and ebook publishing and any other services you require accordingly.

CONTACT DETAILS:
For details, call or Whatsapp us on 0803-915-8449 or send us a mail via: p r o f e s s i o n a l e d i t o r s 47 @ g m a i l . c o m

Kind regards!

[quote]

Please drop your comments below and your questions. I'll be here to attend to them.

Have a blessed day!
'-"-/-

Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Convert your cooking skills into books that will fetch you money.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cook delicious meals and write great books.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Have you written a book?
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let's help you cook your book.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Make the best of today.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2020
What are you writing today?
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
You too can become an author.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let us professionally edit and publish your books.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don't just eat the food but write the books as well.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2020
We will professionally edit and publish your books as e-books and also as paperbacks.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2020
Good morning. Where is my food?
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cooking your delicious meal but remember to write a compelling book from those meals that you cook.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Be inspired to be the best you can.

1 Like

Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by mariahAngel: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
EditorsPalace:
Cooking your delicious meal but remember to write a compelling book from those meals that you cook.

Each book must have at least how many recipes?
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

Each book must have at least how many recipes?

Well as many recipes as you want. You're the one creating your book, so you decide the content of the book. The most important thing is that people should be able to learn from it.

As long as there is something to learn from your book, people will buy it.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by mariahAngel: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
EditorsPalace:

Well as many recipes as you want. You're the one creating your book, so you decide the content of the book. The most important thing is that people should be able to learn from it.

As long as there is something to learn from your book, people will buy it.

Ok. I have a series of questions:

What is the minimum amount of recipe per book?
Could they be any kind of recipe?
Do I need to attach pictures?
Do I have to sell the rights to the book or will it be mine?

These are the questions I have for now... when I think of more, I'll ask
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by Hathor5(f): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

More questions:
Is a food blog more profitable? cheesy
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by mariahAngel: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hathor5:

More questions:

Yeah, that too.

I'm not sure, but I think it'll take time to begin to get rewards from a blog.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by Hathor5(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yeah, that too.

I'm not sure, but I think it'll take time to begin to get rewards from a blog.

Maybe.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hi

Thanks for your inquiries.

Sorry for replying late. It came late because immediately after I replied your questions 3 days ago, my comment was removed while I was banned from the food section for 3 days by the anti-spam bot. So the ban just expired few minutes ago.

Now back to your questions:

There's no minimum or maximum amount of recipe you can publish in your book. It all depends on what you want. But you have to contact us as professionals to guide you through if you really want to publish your books.

Yes they can be any kind of recipe. You're the creator of your book, so you decide the content of the book, then your editor will remove anything that is not appropriate during the editorial process. That's our job as professionals.

No, it's not compulsory to attach pictures. It's not even necessary, except you're publishing hardcopies. For ebooks, pictures are not required because most ebook stores don't permit many pictures, so it's better to avoid them.

As for the rights, no you don't have to sell the rights to your book. The rights belong to you the author. No one will even buy the rights to a cookbook, except for very popular books written by popular authors, such as novels.

Please contact us when you're ready, for further details because we can't discuss everything here.

Wishing you all the best.

Kind regards.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hathor5:

More questions:

No, a food blog is not more profitable. Writing books/cookbooks is more profitable.

A food blog is restricted to the blog site, but your book can travel round the world, to different parts of the world where people will buy it and read it.

A book is definitely far more profitable if you properly package your book by engaging a professional book editor, by professional publishing and by proper marketing and promotions.

We will handle everything for you when you're ready. Get in touch with us.

Regards.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by mariahAngel: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
EditorsPalace:

Hi

Thanks for your inquiries.

Sorry for replying late. It came late because immediately after I replied your questions 3 days ago, my comment was removed while I was banned from the food section for 3 days by the anti-spam bot. So the ban just expired few minutes ago.

Now back to your questions:

There's no minimum or maximum amount of recipe you can publish in your book. It all depends on what you want. But you have to contact us as professionals to guide you through if you really want to publish your books.

Yes they can be any kind of recipe. You're the creator of your book, so you decide the content of the book, then your editor will remove anything that is not appropriate during the editorial process. That's our job as professionals.

No, it's not compulsory to attach pictures. It's not even necessary, except you're publishing hardcopies. For ebooks, pictures are not required because most ebook stores don't permit many pictures, so it's better to avoid them.

As for the rights, no you don't have to sell the rights to your book. The rights belong to you the author. No one will even buy the rights to a cookbook, except for very popular books written by popular authors, such as novels.

Please contact us when you're ready, for further details because we can't discuss everything here.

Wishing you all the best.

Kind regards.

Ok. I'll work on the recipes, then I'll get back to you.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ok. I'll work on the recipes.

Alright. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
We are always available.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Your story is your security.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Put your talent into a book and make money for yourself.
Re: Write Cookbooks: Publish Your Books On Amazon Kindle & Make Money! by EditorsPalace(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Get your books published.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (175) (Reply)

What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect? / Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma

Viewing this topic: Plat16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.