Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (78025 Views)

How Obiano's Wife Went Half Naked, Hit People With Broken Bottles Over Soludo / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by omooba969(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
The day Nigeria will embrace good governance is the day the whole Nigerians agree that an Igbo President is the solution since all other major tribes have tried but yet to fix this country......

False mongers will rise to attack me but we can't continue to shade off true circulation of power and expect blessings from above.....

It's got nothing to do with tribe smiley, Nigerians only have a penchant for voting thieves into public offices coz they don't know any better. grin

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Passionate888: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's unfortunate that this government does not accomodate civic space. There is no more freedom of speech in Nigeria again
Those were the words of Damilare Adenola, an Afonja that was beaten by soldiers in Buhari administration for participating in an illegal protest. Their eyes never open yet. grin

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by MansoryMX(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hades2016:
This country is dead and buried a long time ago.. Because we came out for a peaceful protest and all this is happening to us... If not because of God and my speed I would have been caught and dealt with for no reason... God thank you for the speed you gave me angry angry

ROTFL

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Nairalandmonika: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

Well, since my view is that fuel subsidy should go and go completely, not even this partial removal that the Buhari and previously the GEJ government were doing...but total removal....my views towards the protests , back in 2012 and even now were negative.

(I didn't support the gej government, but there are times when sensible decisions call for support)
Ya, but that protest was so massive even tho the decision of the govt was good.

I personally believe that protest was out of hate because the man was a south south, the protest was very powerful in Lagos and Abuja. Basically the west n north.

Take a look at the pictures below, can we have such crowd protesting against buhari now.

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by dalass(f): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
meccuno:
Afonja people Sha no wan get sense. When they were protesting against Jonathan and supporting a well known jihadist and Bigot did they think they would get power back? The average Northerners don't regard us in the south as equals but with all the Education you would think it is directly proportional to wisdom. This is just the beginning. grin

The problem you people have is that you curse and wish others evil. You never participate in politicking. You shout and claim you want something but you're too chicken to do it.... Others are in the struggle but you want political posts to fall into your laps cause its your turn?

Its no brainer, vote someone in, if he's not okay, protest, vote him out. Or the time will come and he has to leave! But if you're not participating, it can never be your turn....

American people voted Trump, most hate him now for what he's doing yet, they're not cursing a set of people for their misfortune... They're doing something about it... So get off your usual Yoruba hatred and actually do something other than NL rantings. angry

3 Likes

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Passionate888: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
kikero:

Above is why we won't see change in Nigeria

Everybody knows that the current situation needs changing, but everyone is divided as to how the change should come

And thus, the status quo continues.

Plus, this guy is defending Jonathan. GEJ's government was just exactly like Buhari's government...corrupt, corrupt, corrupt, with mass insecurity. Which instead of handling they were blaming on the 'North'

Same way BMO is now blaming Sowore for 'instability today' (Yesterday, they were blaming 'certain people').

The guy I am quoting is just like the grills guy, all they want is their favoured guy in power. When their favored guy is not there...they complain about bad governance.

APC and PDP are the same. Nigerians they care not for.

[/s]
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by toprealman: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
The fight for freedom is not an easy one.....when you get knocked down, stand up and keep fighting.
That's if you actually want to win.

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Goalnaldo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

NDI AKPA AMU OKE
grin grin
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by oluwazoba25: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin[quote author=brownemmanuel43 post=92487876]Lolssssss, otocha. I hate to sound this way but honestly speaking, a particular tribe brought this dragon govt on Nigerians. U guys were warned, a president that doesn't understand anything about freedom and human rights what were u expecting from such a man.
I remember when OPERATION PYTHON DANCE started, a particular tribe were rejoicing and celebrating over it, now is the time to collect your own OPERATION GORIMAKPA.
NDI AKPA AMU OKE[ grin grin grin grin grin grin/quote]
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by tollyboy5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..Shave everything......
Pussy asss revolution
Sowore the greedy Moda fuckkker
Self centered pussy asss niggarrr

Same Moda fuckkker that destroy Jonathan government now wants freedom and revolution for his self centered ambition
Revolution are for those who are apolitical.... sowore asss is gonna be locked up soon and we will throw the key inside Mediterranean sea....
To all my real niggarrrz out there don't be a part of this cowardice and selfishness called revolution.... revolution spear headed by a greedy asss like sowore is gonna be seen as treason, uprising, coup de dat, mutiny, insurgency, rebellion, insurrection, cataclysmic revolt, jacquerie,. Riot, unrest, civil disobedience, anarchy and putsch
Allah u fk nigga, first u com my city and u call am over hype. Even though na criminals dey head affairs 4 Lagos sad my state no b over hype.
I support good luck during eim tym. As a real nigga I know sey good luck fuk up but buhari na expensive modafuka to me. I see am as bokoharam. My people vote APC and the suffering go affect everybody , sowore first support good luck later support buhari and now supporting anyone wey go contest against buhari coming election even if na Igbo man no b crime.
But condemning someone for past decision and criticizing every moves by the person na symtoms of puzzy ass niggars.
Real niggars no get time 4 who cause am, na wetin dey sup presently be the hot deal.
Real niggas don't live in the past.
Na why we no fit fight civil war 4 wetin old men beef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by ThatFairGuy: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
poor revolutionists.
It's of expectation. The unprofessionalism of our men in uniform is nothing to write about.
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Ezemust: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

Everybody knows that the current situation needs changing, but everyone is divided as to how the change should come

Plus, this guy is defending Jonathan. GEJ's government was just exactly like Buhari's government...corrupt, corrupt, corrupt, with mass insecurity. Which instead of handling they were blaming on the 'North'

Same way BMO is now blaming Sowore for 'instability today' (Yesterday, they were blaming 'certain people').

The guy I am quoting is just like the grills guy, all they want is their favoured guy in power. When their favored guy is not there...they complain about bad governance.

gej was corrupt.agreed.but how many times did he send police and army to arrest protester?
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ezemust:
gej was corrupt.agreed.but how many times did he send police and army to arrest protester?

Quite a number of times , as do all Nigerian leaders
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by ThatFairGuy: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
meccuno:
Afonja people Sha no wan get sense. When they were protesting against Jonathan and supporting a well known jihadist and Bigot did they think they would get power back? The average Northerners don't regard us in the south as equals but with all the Education you would think it is directly proportional to wisdom. This is just the beginning. grin
Don't worry my coward Igbo Jew brother, python will soon return its dancing skill in your realm
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Amanda4life: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
God

WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Ezemust: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

Quite a number of times , as do all Nigerian leaders
pls kindly point to where and when protesters were arrested in gej govmt
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Blakpot: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Guy get free haircut dey complain. Ungrateful element cheesy
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ezemust:
pls kindly point to where and when protesters were arrested in gej govmt

It is not my business to defend APC or PDP government.

Thank you.
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by neonly: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
olisaEze:
Mehn! Dem use bottle turn my guy dreads to cornrows. cheesy cheesy

But seriously our security agents no get any sort of professionalism at all.
There’s actually no one checking the excesses of any of our armed personnel in Nigeria.

The police are d least ranked amongst dem so they just toss a few out once in a while to make d populace think any of them really gives a damn about our fundamental human rights.

If not for social media in Naija, how many of these kind of these stories about them would see d light of day.

We warn them when they were shouting change
Buhari admiration took away my enjoyment in d 80s I can never forgive that man

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't worry my coward Igbo Jew brother, python will soon return its dancing skill in your realm
Go and bail your brothers at the Sowore protest. grin
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
dalass:

The problem you people have is that you curse and wish others evil. You never participate in politicking. You shout and claim you want something but you're too chicken to do it.... Others are in the struggle but you want political posts to fall into your laps cause its your turn?

Its no brainer, vote someone in, if he's not okay, protest, vote him out. Or the time will come and he has to leave! But if you're not participating, it can never be your turn....

American people voted Trump, most hate him now for what he's doing yet, they're not cursing a set of people for their misfortune... They're doing something about it... So get off your usual Yoruba hatred and actually do something other than NL rantings. angry
When IPOB were protesting, you called them names and laughed when they told them to lie in the mud. Na una turn be this. grin
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
kokomilala:
@meccuno, your post is as senseless as your thoughts. The fact that the SW supported Buhari doesn't make them senseless Can you name one sage from the rathole you came from that didn't benefit from the SW?
And while your forefathers were scouring your flea-infested villages, the SW were producing professionals that would later impact Nigeria and the world.
e pain am grin
1TRUEEGOD:

SO WHAT NOW??

WAY FORWARD??
Division grin
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Delusional retarded brainwashed IPIG fool. As if protesters where not arrested and brutalized under Jona-Daft. Goatluck had OPC thugs beating up protesters on Ikorodu road in 2015. Better reset your brain and stop posting TRASH.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Godons1:

I've never seen Igbo protest. grin grin grin grin
So the IPOB protest was what? Skull mining? grin

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
dayveed1:
you're a foolish man.
chaii. So e pain this people like this grin
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

I am not defending anyone. The SW removed Jonathan because they felt threatened by the presence of Igbos in his government. They joined the Northerners to remove him and th y brought in a man who has not improved any part of his lif since 1984. Now we are all feeling the heat. No worry. The problem just started. angry
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by meccuno: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92487903:

Incoherent rubbish!
Why not quietly shut up if you have nothing reasonable to type mekuno?
Dead meat seller. I have not forgotten you.

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by emerged01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:
Lol grin They laughed when it was IPOB. Now they are at the receiving end
Do you think everybody that protested today is Yoruba?
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Ezemust: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

It is not my business to defend APC or PDP government.

Thank you.
it was this kind of media lies that south west media used against GEJ.it was this kind of media lies that ushered in this tribal and religious champion called BUHARI.LIES AND HATE AND HATE IS WHAT IS DESTROYING NIGERIA NOT OUR LEADERS
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Blakpot: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Buhari's administration has been a failure obviously. However Sowore's revolution is not the answer to that. Regardless of who is in power sowore will still protest. Why? because he been used by foreign influences with d aim to destabilize nigeria ala libya, egypt, syria n currently Venezuela. But so far their plan is not working coz Sowore don't have the full support of Nigerians.
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Kissiemu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92487886:
He was the only one they shaved his head out of the 40 people arrested?
That's too bad.

Sowore, where are you in all these protest issue please?
You need to come out NOW!
Honestly I don't buy this story. It reeks of lies n blackmail. Was he protesting alone? How come no one captured the incident on camera? It's impossible for such thing to happen and it's has not gone viral already.

This is like the word of one political party against another during campaign. No single shred of evidence.

I pray for revolution but not the one led by Sowore. Like Reno Omokiri said,"Sowore dances to the tune of the highest bidder"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.